100% Software Giveaway on Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4.9.6 – Free 1-year License Key – The Smart Algorithms and Boot-time Defrag Technology – for Windows
Get your drives optimized for top speed and maximum efficiency with boot-time defrag technology. Grab an Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4.9.6 full version with a License key for free now in today’s software giveaway!
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Preview Video
Auslogics Disk Defrag - Defragment your drives with ease
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4.9.6 Review at a Glance
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is an essential tool for optimizing and maintaining your hard disks. The program will defragment files, consolidate free space and optimize file placement to make your hard disks run at peak performance.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is equipped with more advanced features, such as extensive customization options for defragmenting, optimizing and scheduling tasks; informative reports and descriptions – every single feature or action is described in detail, interactive cluster maps allow you to click on individual blocks to view files located in them along with their status and an option to defragment individually.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro comes with four different types of optimization techniques (by Prefetch layout, by last file access or change time, and by disk zone), as well as a capability to defragment locked system files (such as Windows Paging, Hibernation, MFT and Registry files).
The feature list of Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4.9.6
- File defragmentation – Defragments files and folders by merging their pieces together
- Free space consolidation – Merges scattered pieces of free space into a contiguous block, preventing fragmentation of newly created files
- Smart file placement – Optimizes file placement on disks based on custom-defined criteria
- Offline defragmentation – Runs at boot time to defragment system and other files that are locked during normal system operation
- Fragmentation prevention – Can leave small sections of free space next to user-defined frequently modified files to prevent their fragmentation
- Single file defragmentation Can save your time by defragmenting only files that you want to, instead of defragmenting an entire hard drive.
- Simultaneous defragmentation – Can defragment several drives at once, greatly reducing the time needed for defragmentation
- SSD-optimized algorithm – Reduces the number of write operations during standard defragmentation to minimize wear of SSD drives
- VSS-optimized algorithm – Minimizes growth of the VSS storage area and reduces the chance of overwriting previous VSS snapshots
- Auto-Defragmentation – Can defragment disks automatically in the background when your system goes idle
- Scheduled defragmentation – Has a flexible schedule that allows you to set the most suitable time span for defragmenting disks
- Defragmentation wizard – The Wizard will recommend the best defrag options based on the way you use your computer
- Resource usage management – You can restrict the use of system resources by the defrag process to minimize interference with your other activities
- Clearing temporary files – Can clear current user and Windows temporary folders to lessen the time needed for defragmentation
- Disks error fixing – Can check disks for errors, give detailed report on errors found and fix user-selected or all errors to prevent data loss or corruption
- File fragments viewer – Shows you the list of all fragmented files and their fragments location on the disk
- File/Folder exclusion – If there is encrypted data or other files that should not be moved, they can be excluded from defragmentation
- Large fragments handling – Can be configured to ignore large file fragments as their defragmentation doesn’t increase file read speed much
- Multi-terabyte volumes support – Has a powerful engine that allows the program to defragment large disks of several terabytes
- Power saving for laptops – Can be configured to limit use of system resources when laptop runs on battery power
- Comprehensive reports and disk performance charts – Will provide detailed reports of all operations performed and clear charts that allow tracking performance improvements
Before installing Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4.9.6, check that your computer meets the following hardware and software
Operating System Minimal
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit supported) 25 MB of available hard-disk space
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit supported) 256 MB RAM or more for Windows XP
- Windows 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit supported) 512 MB RAM or more for other Windows versions
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit supported)
Not sure if Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4.9.6 for Windows here. This defragment software by Auslogics has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional 4.9.6 retails for $29.95, But, on our website, THE Software Shop, you can get Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro with a license key for free. Please go to the Software Giveaway tab below to grab it now! This offer is available for a limited time!
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4.9.6 Giveaway is available now for a limited time!
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
User & Media Reviews
“Auslogics’ Disk Defrag Pro is a very capable defragger with a clean interface and multiple defragging options. Disk Defrag Pro did a very nice job in our hard-drive tests, handling superfragmented partition and other chores with ease.”
“Auslogic Disk Defrag Pro offers better performance, more customization, and better statistics than most defragmenting programs.”
Thanks for reading Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4.9.6 review & enjoy the program giveaway. Please Report if Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc.