Get notified with detailed error logs and screenshots the second your site goes down. Get lifetime access to Better Uptime at a 94% discount!
✔ Save $911.00 ✔ One-time Fee/Lifetime Subscription ✔ 60-day Money-back Guarantee. ✔ Secure Payment. ✔24×7 Customer Support
Better Uptime Review at a Glance
Are you losing sleep at night worried that your site will go down and you won’t know before your customers do? Ok – maybe that’s a little dramatic, but it’s definitely something that you’ve thought about. Nobody wants to receive an email from a client letting them know they can’t access their website. That’s why you need a reliable service that has your back and alerts you right away when systems go down. Get Better Uptime!
Better Uptime combines uptime monitoring, incident management, and a public status page into a single product and contacts the right person on your team the second your website goes down. This website uptime alert service notifies you by phone, email, SMS, or Slack as soon as your site goes down, while also letting you know why with screenshots of error logs and a documented timeline of every incident.
Configure on-call duty rotations directly in your favorite calendar app (e.g., Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook) to ensure the right person is alerted. With one click, the on-call employee can inform the team they are handling the incident.
Better Uptime also helps build brand confidence and keep your site visitors up to date with a branded public status page that can be created within minutes.
Plus, you can integrate Better Uptime with over 100 apps, allowing you to connect all your infrastructure services. You’ll even be able to raise alerts from these services for things like when you’re running out of memory or disk space.
Bottom Line: Better Uptime eliminates downtime stress and keeps your site visitors in the loop.
How does Better Uptime work?
Let’s start monitoring! Hit the ‘create monitor’ button, and add a domain to track and for what. You can be alerted when the URL becomes unavailable, doesn’t respond to a ping, or is missing a keyword. Then select how you want to be alerted of an incident.
Better Uptime will hit you up via phone, SMS, email, and Slack. You’ll also have the ability to control many other advanced options. Once you’re monitoring a site, you can check how the site is doing right now, send a test alert, review incidents, and monitor the response time across different regions around the world.
So, what happens when your site actually goes down? Here in the incidents section, you’ll see the complete history of an incident. Better Uptime doesn’t just tell you when your site went down — you’ll also get the root cause of the incident so you can prevent it from happening again.
Let’s take a closer look at a sample incident. What went wrong? The site didn’t contain the keyword we searched for, so even though the site was running, the keyword we wanted wasn’t there. Scroll down to see the second by second timeline of what went down, who was contacted, and when screenshots were taken.
Next, Let’s open the “Who’s On Call?” tab. If you have multiple team members managing the ship, you probably don’t want to manually change out your on-call person each time. That’s why Better Uptime lets you import an on-call calendar using your favorite calendar app and set up a rotation for your team. It’s also super easy to make changes to the schedule on the spot, just in case.
Better Uptime also helps you create sleek status pages that can be hosted on your custom domain. It’s as simple as filling out this form and selecting your personalizations. Here’s how your pages will appear when you’re down, and here’s how it’ll appear when you’re back up and running.
Now here’s where Better Uptime gets even more powerful. You can integrate with more than 100 different services, including DataDog, New Relic, Grafana, and many more of your favorite tools. For example, Better Uptime can alert you when your disk space or server memory is running low.
It’s one thing to know that your site went down, it’s a whole other thing to know why. Get better insight into your site crashes and SO MUCH MORE with Better Uptime today.back to menu ↑
Key Features of Better Uptime
- Screenshots and error logs – It sends you a screenshot and error logs when your site goes down.
- Integrations – Plug in the services you already use like Heroku, Slack, Zendesk, PagerDuty, Grafana, Datadog, New Relic, and many others.
- Calendar Integration – Configure your team’s on-call duty rotations directly in your favorite calendar app.
- Unlimited voice call alerts – As well as SMS, e-mail, and Slack downtime alerts.
- 30s multi-location checks – Every incident is verified from at least 3 locations before we alert you. No more phantom incidents!
- Incident escalation – On-call colleague asleep? Wake up the entire team if you want.
- Heartbeat monitoring – Track your CRON jobs and async workers, and get alerted if they didn’t run correctly.
- Branded status page – Communicate the status of your services with customers and build confidence in your product.
- Built-in incident management – No need for a dedicated service like PagerDuty, VictorOps, or OpsGenie.
Better Uptime Free Plan
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to get Better Uptime Free Plan here. This website uptime monitoring software has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware, or malware contained.
Free Plan includes
- Free e-mail alerts
- 3-minute checks
- 10 monitors
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Internet Browser
- Internet Connection
Better Uptime is available for $30/month for a Freelancer Plan and $80/month for a Team plan, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get lifetime access to Better Uptime for just $49.00/lifetime. This offer is available for a limited time!
- Lifetime access to Better Uptime Team Plan:
- 1 User(s)
- 100 Monitors
- 5 Status pages
- 50 Phone calls/month (USA & Canada only)
- 30 SMS/month (USA & Canada only)
- 30-second checks
- Unlimited integrations
- Incident escalation
- White Label Status Pages (email firstname.lastname@example.org for setup)
- All future Team Plan updates
- Stack up to 5 codes
- GDPR compliant (partner verified)
- Optional Add On: $15/mo. to receive Call and SMS for supported international numbers
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
30% Off Coupon on WebSite X5 Evo 2020 – Lifetime License – Easy-to-use Website Builder – for WindowsBEST SELLER
91% Off on Lifetime Access to bCast Enterprise Plan – The Best Podcast Hosting, Distribution, and Analytics PlatformBEST OFFER
Save up to 68% Off on Smartproxy – The Best & Cheapest Rotating Residential Proxy Network.BEST OFFER
80% Off Coupon on Website Scanning Tools Business – A Leading Website Security / Malware Removal ProviderBEST OFFER
40% Off Coupon on Plagiarism Checker X 2020 – Lifetime License – The 1# Plagiarism Detector Software – for WindowsBEST SELLER
Better Uptime Giveaway is unavailable at this moment!
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the Appsumo company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from Appsumo when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different systems or computers.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying about ? Why they loved it?
This is my first ever review here on Appsumo (dont know why :P) I’ve had a pre-sale question and the chat with juraj and martin was not just helpful, but also funny like hell xD
I didnt have had the time yet to check everything, but tool looks great and the guys are very nice (which for me also is kind of an important criteria… So – looking forward to use BU – and meet the guys one day in the office! recommendation
I was looking out for a solution to notify me when any of my sites were having issues and found Betteruptime – to my delight they turn up on Appsumo today. Immediately purchased.
Very easy to setup and the status pages are great.
I contacted support via email@example.com to white-label (remove the powered by in the footer) and received an email in under 5 minutes. These guys are on the ball. This is the kind of support during an Appsumo campaign which sets the keepers apart.
Was an instant purchase after checking out the video review! Very generous offer, and great user experience and well-put interfaces and design let alone the functionality which I’m currently testing! Thank you for bringing this deal Juraj and the team. One thing I wished and wanted to highlight is the possibility of having a switch to enable/disable powered by rather than reaching by email. Sometimes I’d like to keep your brand for promotion 🙂
All the best!
I will be using this service in exchange to a free one I used until today 🙂 Creating monitors is a simple task and a 30 secs frequency is really fast! I like the UI, it is clean and simple and gives a good overview of my monitors. Alerting is fast and reliable via email. I am located in Germany and could add the $15/m plan to get phone calls or sms, but honestly email for me is fast enough in my case. No atomic power plants in my portfolio 😉 Maybe there is a way to get a US-number via a voip provider?
Great service, far more to discover than just plain URL checks, 5 tacos easy! Definately check this one out.
I tried multiple uptime services, also bought a few uptime monitoring LTDs, but Better Uptime will be the one I use from now on. I haven’t seen 30sec checks anywhere else, the UI/UX is really great and the status pages look neat as well.
I bought a lot of deals on AppSumo this year. This one is in the top 3 for sure!
Thanks for reading Better Uptime Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Better Uptime Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.