82% Off Coupon on a Lifetime Access to CloudApp Team Plan with 4TB Storage – The Best Visual Communication Tools for Work Quicker and More Efficiently – for Windows/Mac/Linux
The magical GIF-snapping, screen-recording, video-creating tool that had you going ga-ga. Don’t miss out on lifetime access to CloudApp Team Plan, the all-in-one communication powerhouse to Video, Image and Screen Sharing for Professionals
82% Off Coupon | 60-day Money-back Guarantee | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
CloudApp Review Video
CloudApp is an instant video and image sharing platform for professionals. CloudApp is the fastest way to capture and embed video, GIFs, screencasts and marked up images throughout business workflows (eg. software development, design, customer success, support, sales, marketing). CloudApp also makes it super quick and easy to share with others, whether you are a freelance designer, web developer, software engineer, customer service professional, or a startup founder.
Every file you create is safely and securely stored in the cloud, and accessible via our native Mac and Windows Apps, or shareable on the web through unique, secure and password protected cl.ly short links.
CloudApp Review at a Glance
Despite what my ex-tells her friends, I hate repeating myself. And when it comes to managing a remote team and answering thousands of customer support questions every week, the last thing I want to do is answer the same question over and over again. Luckily for me, and my sanity, I found CloudApp.
CloudApp is the coolest, sexiest, fastest way to explain and clarify your ideas or processes that we’ve ever come across that trusted by over 2 million professionals! With Cloudapp’s suite of visual tools you can communicate much more effectively with customers, prospects and employees. Explain product features over 300% faster with GIFs. Show workflows with video recordings and save time. Give and get feedback with annotated images.
What makes CloudApp so awesome? It streamlines your team’s communication using GIFS, screen recordings, and screenshots. CloudApp is the missing link between “got it?” and “got it.” Thanks to CloudApp, you can easily improve digital communication with your team, customers, and customers-to-be.
Side perk: teaching your mom how to log onto “The Facebook” just got easier. Record a screen flow once, then send it to her every time she asks. (You know she’s going to ask more than once.) Plus, CloudApp is incredibly easy to use. With just a few keyboard shortcuts (Command+Shift+5 is gold), you can start snapping and sharing.
Here’s how easy CloudApp is to use!
- Click the icon on your computer (or if you’re a real boss, learn the simple keyboard shortcuts “Command+Shift+5” is my homie)…
- Instantly snap a screenshot, record a GIF, screen share, or video…
- Annotate or markup…
- Automatically upload to the cloud with a private link and share with your team…
- Save the link so you never have to repeat yourself again. Yay!
You can even password protect any link to make sure unauthorized gremlins don’t find their way into your secure files.
Now, if you’re like me, I’m sure this is what’s going through your head:
“Ok, CloudApp sounds dope, but I already use X software for my screenshots. Why should I switch?”
I thought the same thing. Once I have a system that’s working, why disrupt that?
Well, because CloudApp fixed problems that I didn’t even know I had with the free tools I was using. For one, as soon as I take a screenshot or video, it automatically syncs with the cloud, copies to my clipboard, and makes any captured text searchable! Pretty cool, right?
Secondly, the annotation feature includes a bunch of tools that are missing from other programs, such as the spotlight function and even emojis! CloudApp even is boasting an analytics platform (currently in beta) that shows you where people are viewing your content, the referring domain, and the number of downloads!
CloudApp is such an essential tool for any type of digital work that if it’s not in your arsenal, it needs to be. CloudApp is the Eminem of the productivity world. Don’t let Marshall down. Buy CloudApp and thank us later.
Not only is CloudApp an awesome tool for personal use, but this team plan comes with lifetime access. We know what you’re thinking: there are other free snipping tools out there. But they don’t come close to CloudApp’s features and user-friendliness.
Key Features of CloudApp Team Plan:
- General Features
- Unlimited Drops per month
- Unlimited Screenshots
- Unlimited Screen and Webcam Recording
- Annotate & Draw
- 1-minute GIF Capture
- 2 GB / File Upload Size
- 4 GB / link / day Bandwidth
- 4 GB Total Storage
- Full Text Search
- Sharing & Collaboration
- Shared Collections
- Third Party Integrations
- Easy Embeds
- No CloudApp branded
- Custom Branding
- Custom Domain
- Expiring Content
- Secure Sharing
- Custom Storage Locations
- Self Support
- Email Support
- Priority Email Support
- Priority Chat Support
- Onboarding & Training
Not sure if CloudApp does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download CloudApp for Windows / Mac/ Linux / Chrome here. This visual commnication tool has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
CloudApp Team Plan usually goes for $216 per year. But while we still have codes, you can snag lifetime access to CloudApp Team Plan for just $39. That means a lifetime of communicating effectively with team members and customers. (Or it could mean a lifetime of making and sending funny GIFs of your cat, no judgment.)
And with this deal, you get double the storage that’s typically included in the Team Plan — 4 TB instead of the normal 2TB! This offer is available for a limited time!
- Increased total storage to 4TB (Bonus!)
- Unlimited screen and webcam recording
- Priority support
- Custom branding
- Bandwidth: 4 GB/link/day
- File upload size: 2 GB/file
- Deal is NOT stackable
- 60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.
This deal is only for new accounts and free users looking to upgrade to CloudApp's Team Plan.
43% Off Movavi Screen Capture Studio 10 – Lifetime License – Record Your Screen Just The Way You Want! – for WindowsBEST SELLER
46% Off Coupon on GOM Cam – Lifetime License – High-Performance Screen/Game/Webcam Recording Software – for WindowsBEST SELLER
66% Off Coupon on Copernic Desktop Search 7 Full Edition – The Best Windows Desktop Search Alternative – for WindowsBEST SELLER
53% Off Coupon on Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro – Full Featured Screen Recording Program – for Windows / Mac OS XBEST SELLER
CloudApp Team Plan – Lifetime Access Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the Avangate company. These company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from Avangate when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying about CloudApp Team Plan – Lifetime Access? Why they loved it?
Time Saving Guru!
We work B2B and offer Salesforce CRM consulting/support, this app is absolutely amazing for us to explain things and answer questions for our clients. From a 4 second GIF, a short explainer video, to being able to annotate a screenshot on a Macbook, we are in love with this purchase. It was super easy to use – no learning curve whatsoever. I’d highly, highly recommend it!
Do these Improvements and your StartUp will soar higher than the sky
within short exchanges my Clients already fallen in love with my new workflow using CloudApp.
What Improvement I hope happens in their roadmap
1. the richness on annotate, please provide more annotation functions and templates
2. adding the multiple pictures directly to the Email, I noticed that this action quite challenging
since after taking the screenshot we need to manually download the image and then upload them one by one to the email ( this take time ), I tried the Embed function but the code not turning into picture on client side ( they display as html code)
3. Custom Folder is Missing, CloudApp actually has plenty of folders by type of the file, like Image, Video, etc, Video, but I would Like to make my Own Custom Folder beside the “Favorite” Folder since that would be easier for me to manage everything, With Custom Folder I can name the folder by Client name ( this will help make everything neat and tidy)
4. Tagging System, If I can give a tag on them ( by client name or by action ) that would make my life far easier, it helps better than the smart search function, since sometimes what we looking for can be absurd and might not appear properly on the Search result, the tag will helps a lot.
5. A better Notification System for Comment, I am happy that the Notification sent me an email telling me if someone replied on the comment section of the sharing item. the Problem, I produced 5 Different Images for a Client, and She Commented on each of the Image, meaning two things, I must open again each of those 5 links, make a note from each of them, or I will lose on track, Imagine if there is 10 Different Clients, that would be a disaster and time consuming only to keep up with tracking everything, a notification Central is the solution.
Keep Up the Great Works
Soo good I’m tempted to buy a 2nd one even if I don’t need CloudApp
This transformed how I communicate with my team and clients.
I now more often send them video and audio snippets to add human touch and visual clarity.
Also, having our logo on top makes it feel so legit.
While I don’t need it, I’m seriously tempted to buy a 2nd copy just in case I have another venture that could use another logo
Amazing CloudApp deal. Probably my best purchase so far.
Felt like I had to drop by and leave a review for CloudApp.
I’ve been using it » everyday « for the past week and I’ve already recommended it to 5 more people that ended up loving it too.
Bear in mind that I’m using the Windows version for this review.
– Windows app works great and super simple to use, didn’t find any major bugs (maybe a small glitch here and there when selecting the recording window, but definitely not a big deal.
– Saves me a TON of time. Before I was doing PrintScreens » Paint » Arrows and other gibberish » Resize » Upload to a sketchy imagehost full of Ads and popups, and in the end, unless I used an URL shortner I wouldn’t even know If someone actually ended up seeing it or not.
– Being able to upload all kinds of files (seriously? wow). I just wish it was drag and drop like you see them doing in the Mac version. But complaining about having to press a button would definitely be considered a first-world problem.
– Custom domain: Awesome. Not sure I’m going to use it in the short term just because they already offer a neat short domain that is almost unbranded: “cl.ly”
– Folders. Oh god I’ve been using it for a week and it already looks messier than a crack house. Please please add folders soon.
More than worth it!
I only started using this today, but I can say that in my opinion this deal is so worth getting. Yes, there are other ways and other apps to do most of what this app does, but CloudApp just does it all so well and so easily.
I sent some annotated screenshots to a client today to explain how to do something to them and it was so easy to do and really took me no time at all. And the keyboard shortcuts made it even easier. Before it would have been a multi-step process with more than one app involved and would have taken me way longer.
Saving time is my new favourite thing in the world to do so any app that can help me do that is my new best friend.
I’m also keen to make use of the domain mapping when I have some time to set it up.
Thanks CloudApp for bringing us this deal! You guys are great!
Thanks for reading CloudApp Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if CloudApp Lifetime Access Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.
Easy to Capture and share images and videos instantly. You can share the link using password protection which makes sharing files secure. Analytics, insights and Visual search are also good and will come handy when there will be too many files - Haven't tried it yet. If you want to send screenshots/screencasts to clients or easily make animated GIFS you need CloudApp. CloudApp is ridiculously easy to use. If you work online at some point you will need to share files. If you work with remote teams, this will be an app that gets constant use. Even support for your clients, a quick screenshot with annotations or a quick video demonstration and you're done. Eliminate going back and forth via email or frustrating phone calls. Don't over think, don't ask for more, don't complain. Just buy this one before it is gone.
- Unlimited Screenshots and Screen Recordings, cause ain't nobody got time for deleting old photos.
- 1 Minute GIF Captures, which are perfect for explaining the little things.
- 2TB +2TB Bonus File Storage, create and upload as many cat GIFs, screen recordings, and screenshots as you possibly can.
- Daily Bandwidth Limit is 4GB/day, make that sh*t go viral on Reddit and they'll host it ALL day (at least up to 4GB worth).
- Password Protected Content, to keep your work safe from prying eyes.
- Secured Sharing, through your company's CloudApp Organization.