98% Off Lifetime Access to Hey Oliver – All-in-one Marketing Automation Software for a Lead Generating Website
Build customized campaigns, track engagement, and convert more leads. Get Lifetime Access to Hey Oliver, the all-in-one Marketing Automation Software at 98% Discount!
You save $2591.00 | Lifetime Access | 60-day Money-back Guarantee | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
Hey Oliver Review at a Glance
We can all agree that getting web traffic is only half the marketing battle. The other half? Getting conversions once the traffic has arrived. So what if I told you that there’s a tool to help you engage your visitors, identify your best prospects, and generate new qualified leads, so your marketing campaigns get in front of your most interested visitors. Game-changer, right? Let’s meet Hey Oliver!
Hey Oliver is a marketing tool that boosts conversions with automated, targeted campaigns tailored to your visitors’ actions, interests, and behavior. You can easily create fully personalized experiences for your leads with custom campaigns.
Hey Oliver makes it simple to track metrics, specific actions, events, and user interactions. For example, each time someone visits your website, their activity is logged and can be seen in your marketing dashboard.
Equipped with this visitor data, you’ll be able to reach customers at the right time and right place with custom CTAs that prompt them to download a resource, sign up for a program, or buy a product.
Also, thanks to a completely customizable help widget known as Bubbly, you can chat with customers, display an FAQ, feature rich media, and promote your social media.
How Hey Oliver Works
Now here’s what you need to know first: Your customers will interact with Hey Oliver through Bubbly, which acts as an action center and will appear on the bottom right hand corner of your website. Bubbly is always available for your visitors to chat with one of your reps, view active campaigns, read your Frequently Asked Questions, or get in touch with you. Plus, your visitors will receive personalized, automated campaigns in the form of in-site and popup notifications while browsing your site. You get total control over what and when Bubbly shows your visitors. Just head over to the Chat panel and FAQ panel to customize the user experience.
Now let’s check out the dashboard. Here, you’ll get an at-a-glance overview of your website activity. Check out the number of campaigns running, how many leads were generated that day, and more. Then, over on the Live View page, you’ll see your web visitors in real time. Each visitor has an individual profile, where you can see what and how often they visit, their browsing history, and their engagement history. If y’all have chatted here before, you can even open a live chat with the visitor directly! And whenever a visitor starts up a chat with you, the conversation will appear in the Chat page.
Now, the Audience tab is where things get reeeaally good. With all of this data, you can segment your groups based on super-specific criteria. Let’s just say, for example, you want to create an audience group made up of people who have visited your blog 3 times in 1 month for at least 5 minutes each visit, specifically from their smartphone, while in France. And, Ta-da! It’s that simple! Once you’ve created your segments, it’s time to start a campaign!
Under the Marketing tab, you’ll see Hey Oliver’s Campaign Creator, which lets you target and automate your campaigns in just a few clicks. Get started with a target group, decide when the campaign will run, and give it a name and category to find it later. Then, enter your campaign content! You can format the text and add images and video to create compelling calls to action. After entering the finishing details, you’re ready to go live! Once it’s time to check up on a campaign, just head over to the Marketing Overview. When you select a specific campaign, you can make edits and see the leads its collected. Speaking of leads…
Let’s head over to the Leads tab, where you’ll find one of Hey Oliver’s most unique and powerful features: Lead Scoring. Here, you can rank the actions of your visitors with points, to help you understand which users are the most engaged and make the best leads.
Hey Oliver delivers so much more than I can get into here, like Goals, Action Tracking, and Form Tracking. Hey Oliver lets you tailor marketing campaigns based on visitors’ actions, interests, and behaviors, resulting in higher conversions. But to sum it up, if you want to create a personalized experience for your website visitors by using targeted, tailored, and automated marketing campaigns, then you need to get Hey Oliver.
Key Features of Hey Oliver
- Visitor tracking and profiling
- Live Website View: Real time website analysis of visitors, pages, interactions and leads
- 360 Visitor Tracking (profiling): Track each visitor’s data, website activity, marketing, conversations and more
- Basic Behavioral Analysis: Robust behavioral analysis on basic visitors’ criteria
- Advanced Behavioral Analysis: Deep behavioral analysis on more than 25 criteria, forms, actions and custom attributes
- Live chat
- Real-time Chat: Instant back and forth live communication with visitors and clients
- Offline Chat Management: Whenever offline, your visitors can type their contact details to catch up later
- Live Chat Attachments: Send and receive attachments from the live chat tool on your website
- Marketing campaigns
- Inbound Marketing: Send targeted and interactive notification messages to your visitors
- Lead Generation Campaigns: Easily ask for contact details like email or phone number – no developers needed
- Interactive Campaigns: Enhance your notifications with images and videos for better engagement
- Campaigns Appearance: Create centered, side and exit campaigns with your own branding colors
- Audience Targeting: Segment and target your customers based on their activity
- Groups Segmentation: Group your visitors automatically based on their interests and your criteria
- Lead Scoring Model: Set up your own customized lead scoring model based on specific criteria
- Email AutoResponders: Use email autoresponders on your lead generation campaigns
- Email Templates: Design your own custom email autoresponders with our editor
- Track your Website Forms: Link your existing forms and textfields with Hey Oliver to save the details of your visitors
- Track Events & Actions: Track clicks on buttons, links and images for deep campaign targeting
- Custom Tags for Deep Tracking: Create your own tracking tags like “amount of purchases” or “items in basket”
- UTM Tracking Builder: Track your Google Adwords and Facebook advertising campaigns on Hey Oliver
- Analytics & Reporting
- Dashboard: Rich and interactive dashboard to easily manage your Hey Oliver account
- Marketing Overview & Reporting: Track opens, clicks, and measure the outcome of your marketing campaigns
- Leads Overview & Reporting: Don’t lose any leads again, access and export reports for all potential clients
- Administration & Security
- 2 Step Verification: Put a shield into your account by protecting it with the “2 Step Verification” method
- Team Members: Create multiple users with different login details for your Hey Oliver account
- User Roles, Groups & Teams: Link users and teams with specific roles and features
- Website Domains: Use multiple domains
- Ticket Support: Enjoy support from the team via email and contact forms
- Onboarding & Configuration: Get started, by adding Hey Oliver into your website
- Phone Support: Reach instantly by phone for any support and guidance you may need
- Dedicated Client Success Manager: The Account Manager will help, analyze, optimize and build campaigns for you
To run Hey Oliver with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- There are absolutely no requirements!
- Hey Oliver can run on any website, platform or CMS such as WordPress.
- It is loaded asynchronously and does not interfere with the performance of your website.
Hey Oliver Trial
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to try Hey Oliver Premium for 14 days here. This all-in-one Live Chat & Marketing Automation Software by Hey Oliver Limited has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
Did you know that Hey Oliver Enterprise is available starting at $220/month, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get lifetime access to Hey Oliver for just $49.00 instead of $2640/year. This offer is available for a limited time!
- Lifetime Access
- 3 Websites; each feature below is per website
- Unlimited Tracked Visitors
- Unlimited Live Chat
- 10 Audience Groups
- 12 Months Browsing History
- 5 Concurrent Campaigns
- 5 Team Members
- Personalized Behavioral Targeting
- Automated Marketing Campaigns
- Unlimited Email Auto-Responders
- Track & Sync up to 3 forms
- Track up to 10 Events & Actions (clicks on buttons, links and images)
- Setup a Lead Scoring Model
- 3 Custom Tags for Deep Tracking
- All integrations including API and Zapier
- Removable Branding
- Stack unlimited codes
- 2 Codes: 5 Websites, 20 Audience Groups, 12 Months Browsing History, 5 Concurrent Campaigns, 10 Team Members
- 3 Codes: 10 Websites, 40 Audience Groups, 24 Months Browsing History, 10 Concurrent Campaigns, 10 Team Members
- 4 Codes or more continue to increase by 5 websites per code
- Free All future plan updates (Premium Plan)
- GDPR Compliant
- Only for new Hey Oliver users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money back guarantee, no matter the reason
Platform: Web-Based App
96% Off Lifetime Access to Boost Business Plan: Social Email List Building Tool for MarketersBEST OFFER
92% Off on Lifetime Access to InVideo – Best Online Video Creator for Content and Marketing VideosBEST OFFER
100% Software Giveaway on Lifetime Access to Announcefly – Product Roadmap, Feedback, & Idea Tracking Software for SaasGIVEAWAY
86% Off Lifetime Access to Startups Unlimited – A Comprehensive Library of Education, Software, and Services for Startup BusinessBEST OFFER
75% Off Lifetime Access to WishList Member – a Full-featured Membership Site Plugin – for WordPressBEST OFFER
50% Off on BrandMentions Business Plan – Yearly Subscription – Web and Social Monitoring ToolFeatured
Hey Oliver Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
We will not send this via email.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the Appsumo company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from Appsumo when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different system or computer.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying? Why they loved it?
This is a powerful tool but a little complex for normal business. So, it may be overwhelming for many users. I liked the UI and dashboard interface. Live chat widget looks elegant too. The team behind this tool seems nice and generous enough to offer non-branded chat widget even with the single code. I would love to see more integretions with other LTD tools like Moosend, Sendfox etc. Mobile App is still missing though.
I have already upvoted for some of my most desired features. You should also upvote for the roadmap here – https://trello.com/b/TFDlEQ3h/hey-oliver-roadmap
The potential in this tool is in its simplicity. A well-designed UI and the app already feels like a solid build. It’s like intercom – live chat and/or marketing automation. Loving the fact I can serve pinpoint offers & call-outs to prospects who’ve visited certain pages, X number of times and from Y source.
I’m only scratching the surface of what Hey Oliver can do, there’s just so many ways to leverage site user data and engage with your prospects at the right time, with the right message.
Sitting on the fence?
Then don’t dilly dally any longer! This is an awesome deal, you will regret if you miss it.
Stay Free ✊
(I’ve not even mentioned what’s coming up on the roadmap)
Unbranded chat – that too without stacking 🙂 a rarity.
Add to that a simple setup, I had a customized chat and tracking setup within 30 minutes.
They have other features that I have yet to try eg campaigns.
One thing missing is integrations with email tools like Moosend etc., or allow us to use our own smtp.
Thanks to team Appsumo and Heyoliver for this great deal.
At a first glance the tool presents a very simple dashboard, but, under the hood there is a lot of power, and we all know how difficult is to design something that is simple and powerful at the same time.
It’s easy to use and will offer you a ton of features. We will use on our main site.
I tested a lot of tools. Some too complex. Some missing features. Others too heavy on resources.
This is one is the perfect balance!
Get your code before is too late.
This is a sweet deal if you need a modern live chat widget for your website. On top of the live chat features, you’ll be able to see information about each website visitor from an individual perspective (Unique ID per Guest). HeyOliver shows you important information about the visitor like the amount of times they have visited your website, page views, and referral source. With this knowledge, you can allocate your resources to the group of visitors most likely to make a purchase.
I enjoy working with Nikolas and the HeyOliver team. They are easy to work with and supportive when I offer suggestions on improving the end product. According to Nikolas, HeyOliver will use the AWS CDN network to serve their static files soon.
I hope to see additional features and control settings added to the chat widget. I see a lot of potential in this company and I wish HeyOliver a successful AppSumo Launch!
Thanks for reading Hey Oliver Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Hey Oliver Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.
- Rich-media inbound marketing modal windows,
- 360° visitor tracking,
- Campaign analytics,
- Lead scoring model,
- Audience segmentation,
- Email auto-responders after a campaign submission