We are about to bring you an updated version of our flagship software suite. Auslogics Boostspeed 13 has a lot of great new features like full Windows 11 support, improved SSD support, a new customizable interface, dark theme and other significant upgrades.
- Full Windows 11 Support NEW FEATURE – Manage Windows 11, remove or disable unwanted features, customize appearance and behavior, and run regular maintenance to keep the system in top shape.
- Cool Dark Theme NEW FEATURE – Give your eyes a break by enabling the new dark theme for BoostSpeed’s interface. As a bonus, it may help extend battery life on laptops with OLED screens.
- Custom Dashboard NEW FEATURE – Add any tools you want to have at hand straight to BoostSpeed’s main screen, group them as needed, and save time next time you want to run your favorites. Customizing the dashboard is now as easy as checking a box.
- Switch Modes with a Click NEW FEATURE – You can easily switch between Office, Game, Economy or Normal modes, or set up your own Custom mode to get your system optimized in real time for whatever you plan to do on your computer. BoostSpeed 13 makes it a lot easier!
- Your SSD Gets Special Attention NEW FEATURE – Run accurate diagnostics and instantly optimize your SSD with special algorithms that have been enhanced in BoostSpeed version 13 to be even more effective and take better care of SSD drives.
- Cat Mode Enhanced NEW FEATURE – The damage your pet can do to your computer or your data should not be underestimated, as cats are notorious for changing OS settings, sending weird messages, deleting files or rearranging icons. The enhanced Cat Mode feature protects your PC from your pet’s paws when you step away.
See what Auslogics has for you in the new BoostSpeed version 13, and grab your Early Bird 50% off deal.