Protect your PDF documents from being opened or tampered with encryption and a password. Get Secure-PDF Pro V2.003 Full version for FREE in today’s software giveaway!
In Secure-PDF Pro, you can securely encrypt any PDF document and password protect it from unauthorized opening, but also by changing the text and graphics content, printing, pasting new text or images, and copying any part of the PDF file to the system clipboard. You can choose between 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption as needed to maintain backward compatibility with older PDF viewing applications.
Another way to protect the content of PDF documents is to insert an image watermark anywhere on the page. In addition, if you have your own digital signature, you can also use it to secure selected PDF documents using Secure-PDF Pro features. Other functions of the Secure-PDF program will then allow you to add the so-called metadata of the document, ie information about its author.
Don’t miss these special offers from the vendor
ASCOMP Secure-PDF Pro Key Giveaway
ASCOMP Secure-PDF Pro V2.003 license is available for $19.90. Today, you can get the full version for free!
- To get the full version for free:
- Click on the big GET NOW button in this giveaway page above and You will go to the deal page.
- In this deal page, go to the BUY NOW section and open the Giveaway tab.
- In the Giveaway tab, enter your email to unlock the offering box that contains the license key to claim your full version for free!
- Once unlocked you will see the offering box that includes the hints & the buy now button to get your exclusive full version software for FREE.
License: You can use the full version of the Secure-PDF 2 Pro after activation without functional and time restrictions for free. The license is for one non-commercial computer and may not be further distributed or sold.
For signup purposes, we recommend setting up universal email in Google Mail. Domestic e-mail services often block registration messages as spam.