Take control your Nikon DSLR Wirelessly from Windows 10 Device. Get Shutter Remote Nikon license free with 100% Off now for a limited time!
100% Off | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
Shutter Remote Nikon Review at a Glance
Tether your Nikon DSLR wirelessly with this simple app, Shutter Remote Nikon. Take control of all exposure parameters from your Windows device, or have the app silently downloading newly captured photo from your camera. By using Nikon’s PTP/IP extension, Shutter Remote Nikon is able to remotely access many Nikon native controls such as Live view, and exposure meter indicators.
Wireless network setup procedure:
- Turn on Wi-Fi from your camera or W1(A/B)/W7A adapter. This allows the camera to host a Wi-Fi access point.
- From your Windows device’s Wi-Fi network settings, search for the Wi-Fi access point hosting by the camera (usually named as NIKON_WU_<xxx>)
- From your Windows device, join the Wi-Fi network hosting by your camera
- Launch the app and tap the pinky button to connect
When using Shutter Remote Nikon to shoot time-lapse or astrophotography, please keep the app’s intervalometer screen active. If the Windows device screen is locked during interval shooting session, the network connection will be turned OFF by Windows. (This is a limitation instated by Microsoft for all UWP/Store apps)
Key Features of Shutter Remote Nikon:
- Remote control your WiFi capable Nikon DSLR. Change exposure parameters, control shutter remotely. Supports bulb capture with a precision timer.
- Automatic download newly captured image/video to your Windows device. You retain full control of the camera while letting the app downloads photos to a dedicated folder in the background.
- Easy to use intervalometer. Save/reload interval shooting session. The finer control allows you to change individual frame exposure parameters.
- Support Nikon LiveView feed. You can rotate the LiveView to match that of the camera’s current orientation.
- TouchAF, tap any where on the liveview screen to set camera’s AF point
- Browse and download pictures and videos from your camera
To run Shutter Remote Nikon with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
System Requirements for Windows OS:
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile
- Architecture x64, x86, ARM
- Processor X86/X64/ARM
System Requirements for Mac OS:
Shutter Remote Nikon retails for $5.99, But, on our website, THE Software Shop, you can save on your purchase of its license key with 100% discount. This offer is available for a limited time!
15% Off Coupon on STOIK Imagic 5 Premium – All-in-one Media Managing and Editing SoftwareBEST SELLER
40% Off on Movavi PicVerse (1-Year Subscription) – The Professional-grade Photo Editor – for Windows / Mac OS XBEST SELLER
70% Off Coupon on muvee Wedding Studio – The Best and Easiest Wedding Photo Enhancer & Slideshow MakerFeatured
Shutter Remote Nikon Giveaway is available now for a limited time
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
Thanks for reading Shutter Remote Nikon Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Shutter Remote Nikon Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.