Create, Manage, and Sell your audio products online like Music, Podcast, Audiobooks, Etc in one seamless platform. Get Soundwise Pro Plan with a lifetime access subscription at 91% discount!
You save $1089.00 | Lifetime Access | 60-day Money-back Guarantee | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
Soundwise Review Video
91% Off Lifetime Access to Soundwise Pro Plan: Sell, Deliver, and Manage your Audio Projects
Soundwise Review at a Glance
I have a question for you: How many tools do you need to sell podcast subscriptions, self-publish audio courses, and audiobooks, create free podcasts, and send private membership recordings to your listeners easily on the go? The answer is: Just one. And we’re bringing you this magical tool for building your audio publishing empire. Meet Soundwise!
Soundwise is the ideal audio project solution for creating, managing, and selling audio content online while providing your audience with a smooth, on-the-go listening experience. With Soundwise, you’ve got everything you need to create, price, manage, and deliver your audio products.
Soundwise makes it easy to manage and edit your audio content. You can bulk upload files, automatically trim silence, add intros/outros, schedule audio track releases, and more.
With flexible sales options, you can offer your podcasts and other audio products as a subscription, one-time purchase, or rental. You can also create promo codes and trial periods as well as price your programs in multiple currencies.
You’ll give purchasers instant access to your proprietary content on the go and the ability to interact with you through comments and messages on the Soundwise app.
It’s not all audio, though. You can offer a comprehensive content experience with images, pdf documents, and action items.
Lastly, you can connect to over 1,000 other apps through Zapier. Plus, you have access to TubeToPod, a tool that converts your YouTube channel into a podcast and distributes it to iTunes, Spotify, and Google.
How Soundwise Works
Once you log in as a publisher, you can begin creating your first Soundcast, which is a collection of audio tracks. Think of it as a podcast, audiobook, album, audio course, or package of internal training materials. As you can see, it’s incredibly flexible- you can use a Soundcast for many internal or external purposes, and make it paid or available for free.
Alright, so let’s add a new Soundcast and adjust its settings. Then, detail the main benefits and features of your audio program. Optionally, include a long description, cover image, or any instructor or host information.
Soundwise also lets you include Intro and Outro clips that can be automatically attached to the beginning and end of each track, which is ideal for uniformity and because it also saves a lot of time by adding those audio clips each time.
The next block is pricing, where you can opt to charge for a Soundcast. You have the ability to set up multiple purchase options, as a one-time purchase, one-time rental, or monthly subscription, or quarterly subscription, or annual subscription, plus you can also add promo codes and include a trial period. Even within a paid Soundcast, you can include some free audio tracks open to the public as a small sampling. Speaking of audio tracks – let’s start adding those in.
Each Soundcast can contain any number of audio tracks, and all you have to do is hit the Add Episode tab to upload or record the episode. That’s right, you can record your content directly through Soundwise
Once you’ve uploaded the audio, go ahead to title the episode, slap on a description, assign any action steps or homework items, and upload any PDF or media file you would like to accompany the episode. Anything you add will be conveniently accessible to your listeners right from the Soundwise mobile app, all while they listen to you.
After a listener buys your audio program, it will show up in their library when they sign in to the Soundwise mobile app. Now they can listen to you anywhere they go, while your content is protected within the app.
Just a few more perks I want to go over- First: if you invite someone by email, they won’t have to pay. Good to know an insider, right? Second, you can head over to the Message tab to send group messages to your listeners. Subscribers will receive the notification and the message on the Soundwise mobile app. Third, you can monitor your audience’s listening activity, down to each listener, under the Analytics tab.
And finally, you can connect Soundwise to your YouTube channel in order to convert your videos into audio files, to turn them into a podcast feed in just a few clicks. Oh yeah, pretty cool, right? All of the same audio processing options still apply: You can optimize the volume, trim silence, and attach and intro and outro. Soundwise automatically updates, so whenever you add a video to YouTube, a new episode will be created in your podcast feed.
It’s like the Audible that the audio creator has total control over. Get flexibility and ultimate freedom when it comes to managing and monetizing your audio content with Soundwise.back to menu ↑
Key Features of Soundwise
- Publish companion materials
- Description: Text overview of your audio track which can also put in here any other important information, including relevant url links.
- Notes: A pdf or image file accompanying the audio track that your listeners can review right in the app.
- Action Step: Highlight the homework or action steps listeners should take next to fully integrate what they’ve learned into their lives.
- Streamlined content delivery
- Audios are immediately available on your listeners, Soundwise app after they purchase
- No need for listeners to fumble with RSS feeds
- All your audio tracks are organized neatly in one place
- Listen on both computer and mobile devices
- Updates to your audio program immediately available on listeners’ devices
- Push notifications alert listeners of new content updates
- Mobile app for Listeners can:
- Download audios to their device for (in-app) offline listening
- Rewind and forward
- Change playback speed
- Move to a specific location in the audio track
- Remember their last playback position
- And automatically transition to next track in the program
- Flexible monetization options
- Choose the price point you want
- Choose multiple purchase options for your listeners
- Sell your programs as a one-time purchase, rental, or ongoing subscription
- Create a subscription library
- Create your own Spotify-like audio library and sell subscriptions
- Create bundle discounts that incentivize listeners to buy more
- Sell on both web and mobile
- Support Multiple Currencies
- Create promotional campaigns with ease
- Create trial offers
- Discount codes
- Limited-time promotions
- Increase Listener Engagement
- In-app Messages
- Push notifications
- Email notifications
- like and comment on your audio tracks
- Customized listener profiles
- Community activity updates
- Listening statistics of every audience member.
- Audio Content Management
- Bulk upload audio files
- Import directly from Google Drive or Dropbox
- Automatic audio processing options for Optimal Quality
- Add intro and outro clips to audio tracks
- Drag and drop to rearrange audio track sequence
- Replicate an entire Soundcast with 1 click
- Move a track from one audio program to another with 1 click
- Zapier integration
- You’re the sole owner of your content and related data.
- Authenticated audio access
- Secured mobile application
- Secure checkout process
- Automatically convert youtube to the podcast
- Proper ID3 tags, file hosting, and automatic RSS feed update.
- Boost sound quality and add intro/outro with 1 click
- Automatic distribution and updates
- Soundwave Video Creator
- Audio snippet + branded image
- Pick a color and a position (top, middle, bottom) for the soundwave.
Soundwise Pro retails for $99.00/month, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get lifetime access to Soundwise Pro plan at 91% discount! This offer is available for a limited time!
Sell, deliver, and manage your audio programs online from one seamless platform
- Lifetime access to Soundwise Pro Plan
- 1 Publisher account
- Unlimited admins
- No transaction fee on audio program sales
- Unlimited audio storage and hosting
- Unlimited listener registration
- Uploading of companion materials (PDFs, texts, images)
- Audio recording from dashboard
- One-click RSS feed generation
- Convert Youtube channel to podcasts
- One-click deployment of free soundcasts to Apple, Google & Spotify Podcasts
- Automatic audio file metadata tagging
- Optimized audio program landing page & publisher 'store front' page
- Private audio programs / soundcasts
- Audience interaction on mobile app (e.g. likes, comments, group messages)
- Selling soundcasts as one-time purchase, rental, or subscription in multiple currencies
- Coupons & promotional sales pages
- Payment processing and instant payout through Stripe
- Complete analytics for each registered listener on Soundwise
- Automatic audio processing
- Soundwave video creation (up to 1 hour per video)
- Integration with 3rd party apps (Zapier)
- All future plan updates
- Please note: This deal is not stackable
- GDPR Compliant
- Only for new Soundwise users who do not have existing accounts
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- 60-day money back guarantee, no matter the reason
Soundwise Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the Appsumo company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from Appsumo when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different systems or computers.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying? Why they loved it?
I’ve been searching for this for years
I run a parenting membership, and so many of my clients have BEGGED me to make the audio content downloadable vs just streamable from our member portal. I’ve been searching for YEARS for something tht allows me to1) protect content, but allow it to be downloaded to mobile devices.2) enroll/unenroll automatically via Zapier.3) Not bleed me dry.
I couldn’t believe my luck when this deal popped up. After playing with it for less than an hour I can see that I can enroll/ unenroll my students from private soundcasts using Zapier and ActiveCampaign webhooks. The content is downloadable to mobile devices for on-the-go listening, but when they’re unenrolled (via that Zapier webhook!) they’ll be removed from the cast and therefore unable to access it any longer. And for $100, YES PLEASE!
The ONLY complaint I have is that it doesn’t appear the app refreshes when it’s closed and re-opened, which means that defunct members might have access to all the content much longer than they should. Hopefully, this is something the developers will address, since just about every other app I know refreshes when it’s closed and opened, or idle for a while.
Secret tool for coaches like me
I love it. I can create my own audio training quickly and deliver them in a controlled (dripped) manner. Very intuitive, it’s a no brainer if you want to add value to your customers. Here’s an example of coaching training I have created in just 2 days: https://mysoundwise.com/soundcasts/1585833572368s
I haven’t see the easiest way to build a list while reaching you audience on their terms like this before.
I believe this is my first review here. But I had. I’m grateful for appsumo and soundwise for this opportunity.
Informing, connecting and Engaging clients and future clients has never been easier than this before for us anyway.
List building effortlessly.
I am in love with this tool, not minding the branding at all! I currently host a weekly LinkedIn live broadcast called Let’s Humanize The Workplace, which I am also streaming towards YouTube https://bit.ly/LHTW101
With the ease of Soundwise, I converted all my live episodes to podcast episodes within 30 minutes. I was planning to convert the live streams into audio anyway, but Soundwise made it much easier for me to do in a blink of an eye. My podcast is currently active on iTunes and Spotify. I kindly received a notification from Soundwise.
When I created my other podcast Go2Thrive www.go2thrive.eu , it took me a while to just launch a podcast. I wish I had known about Soundwise then and the possibilities?!?!?!?!?! AMAZING. Don’t worry about the Soundwise branding! Worry about increasing your visibility to attract your audience. This tool makes it very EASY!
Well Thought Out & Laid Out
You can tell that the developers put considerable thought into most of this app. Yes, I say app because that is basically the main focus of this product.
For mini-course or audiobook creators, this functions seamlessly with the free IOS/Android Soundwise app. Your subscribers will enjoy a very slick audio experience within the app. You can even send push notifications to them through the app. How cool.
For podcasters, this is a very basic service that does provide unlimited hosting. They provide you with an RSS feed and a well-organized dashboard.
At this price, I highly recommend Soundwise.
Thanks for reading Soundwise Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Soundwise Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.
Unlike most audio publishing platforms, Soundwise is incredibly flexible. You can use it to deliver any kind of audio programs, from audiobooks to podcast subscriptions to paid membership to private training.