Best of Its Kind to Date — Introducing DVDFab Player 6 for Mac. Everyone can enjoy 40% early-bird discount on DVDFab Player 6, for both Windows and Mac versions.
It’s been more than one year since the debut of DVDFab Player 5 for Mac. During this period, macOS 10.15 Catalina was released. Thus, to make this 4K UHD player up to date, it’s high time for a major jump — Welcome to DVDFab Player 6 for Mac, still the best of the best on macOS. Check out what’s new below:
- Build, display and manage local media libraries by Poster Wall
- Menu Playback on DVDs, and Simple Playback on (4K) Blu-rays
- Import and save DVD & Blu-ray discs to local libraries as ISO files
- Integrate local file explorer for easier file browsing experience
- All-new and concise UI plus faster and more stable playback engine
40% Discount for a limited time
Before the Spring Sale ends on April 1, everyone can enjoy 40% early-bird discount on DVDFab Player 6, for both Windows and Mac versions. In addition, existing paid users of version 5 can make a cost-free upgrade anytime. CLick on the BUY NOW button to get the discount!
Full Disc Copy of BD-J Protected 4K Blu-rays Made Possible
Previously, DVDFab has announced the support to copy the main movie titles of BD-J protected 4K Blu-rays (Midway & Knives Out). Now with the latest DVDFab 11, Full Disc backup is made possible. Moreover, the backup discs are compatible on standalone 4K UHD Players, and till Apr. 1, all the UHD relevant products are offered at 30% OFF with code UHDTROFF.