We’re gamers, and we look out for each other. Fanatical is proud to unveil the Safe in Our World 1st Anniversary Charity Bundle; a seven Steam key collection featuring highly-rated titles!
RAISING AWARENESS FOR MENTAL HEALTH
Fanatical’s also giving you the chance to Pay More to Give More if you’re feeling generous, as all proceeds from this bundle will be donated to the Safe in our World charity for mental health awareness.
In this bundle, you get A seven Steam key collection featuring highly-rated titles, with two new-to-bundle games:
- GRIS – A hopeful young girl lost in her own world, dealing with a painful experience in her life. (worth $16.99)
- Avicii Invector – Belt up and blast into the rhythmic regions of unexplored space (Worth $19.99)
- RiME – Discover the beautiful yet rugged world of single-player puzzle adventure (Worth $29.99)
- The Town of Light – A psychological adventure told in the first person. (Worth $18.99)
- Dear Esther – It immerses you in a stunningly realised world, a remote and desolate island somewhere in the outer Hebrides. (Worth $9.99)
- Fractured Minds – an immersive artistic short game, exploring anxiety and mental health issues (Worth $1.99).
- Meadow – Play as any combination of animals on land, water or air in the largest expanse of land ever created for a Shelter game.
Launched on World Mental Health Day on October 10th, 2019, Safe in Our World aims to raise awareness of mental health issues within the video games industry, and to provide resources, signpost help, and to drive change for everyone connected with the industry, for developers, publishers and service providers, to content creators and players.
Its initial mission is to create an online destination where people can seek help, gain access to resources and information, and discover stories from real people within and surrounding the games industry, with more detailed policies available via the website. Safe in Our World is a worldwide hub accessible for anyone in need.