20% Off Coupon on ON1 Effects 2020 – Lifetime License for up to 5 PCs – The Ultimate Tool for Adding Effect to Your Photos – for Windows & Mac
Your photos. Your style. Includes hundreds of stackable filters, presets, borders, and textures to help create your style. Get ON1 Effects 2020 license with 20% discount coupon
Save $10.00 | Perpetual License | Install on up to 5 computers (Mac or Windows) | 90-day Money-Back Guarantee | Free Support by ON1
ON1 Effects 2020 Review at a Glance
ON1 Effects 2020 is a complete stylizing tool for your photos. With a professional-grade effects engine that includes 30 filters, Effects gives you endless possibilities for finishing your photos, with extensive stacking, masking and blending options; hundreds of borders and textures; and a set of local adjustment tools for applying basic tone and color options to your images. To help get you started, ON1 Effects 2020 comes with more than 100 built-in presets, and you can save—and apply—your own presets with the click of a button.
Give your photos a professional look without any complex edits! ON1 curated the trendiest looks and styles in the industry and added the most popular one-click presets to Effects 2020. Powerful new filters you can combine and blend like Weather, Sun Flare, Color Balance, and Channel Mixer give you even more options. Best of all, with ON1’s unique copy/paste photo settings capability, you can apply your own look to a batch of photos in seconds.
You can use ON1 Effects 2020 as a standalone app, simply by dragging and dropping photos, or as a plug-in to a photo editor such as Adobe’s Photoshop, Lightroom Classic CC, Photoshop Elements or Apple Photos, And, with ON1’s optional Smart Photo technology—available when using Effects 2020 as a plug-in for Lightroom and Photoshop—you can save your photo back to your primary app, and still be able to re-edit your photo in Effects 2020 with its settings intact: reopening a Smart Photo inside Effects 2020 will display the image exactly as you left it previously.back to menu ↑
What’s New in ON1 Effects 2020
What’s New in ON1 Effects 2020.1
- Improved Performance — We take performance seriously. With every update we dedicate time to making things faster. This time we focused on two areas, opening raw files into Effects and brushing with lower-end video cards. You will find both are faster and smoother in practice.
- Color Balance Filter — The powerful new Color Balance filter lets you remove a cross color cast from the shadows or highlights. It can also create unique duotone or tritone tints by adjusting the color and brightness of the highlights, midtones or shadows. Custom color grading couldn’t be easier.
- Weather Filter — With the new Weather filter in Effects, you can add rain, snow and fog to your photos to create a realistic atmosphere.
- Channel Mixer Filter — The new Channel Mixer filter in Effects is a multi-purpose power house. Use it for precise black and white conversions, channel swaps for infrared shots or shift entire color ranges like never before.
- Sun Flare Filter — It’s golden hour anytime with the new Sun Flare filter. You can add realistic sun flares, lens flares and bokeh to your afternoon shots. It’s powered by real photographs from renowned photographer and educator Matt Kloskowski.
- Revamped Preset Catalog & Extras — Photographers love the unique presets that come with ON1 Photo RAW. They make the perfect starting point for taking your photos to eleven. We have modernized the included preset catalog with over 100 new presets for today’s looks. We have also added over 50 new backgrounds and skies for your masking pleasure.
- Tons of other minor enhancements — Move the before/after splitter, fade presets right from the preset browser, Windows installs on drives other than C:, Lossy Canon CR3 support, Visualize brushstrokes with a red overlay.
- Language Support — ON1 Effects is now localized into eleven languages, giving many more photographers access to the best-darned photo editor out there. It now supports English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian and Dutch.
- Opening RAW Files from New Cameras — Fujifilm X-T200, X100V, X-T4, Olympus E-PL10, Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III, Olympus OM-D E-M5 III, Nikon D780, Nikon 1 V1, Nikon Z50, Nikon P950, Canon EOS Ra, Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, Panasonic Lumix DC-S1H, Panasonic Lumix DC-GX880, Sony Alpha 9 II (ILCE-9M2), Canon EOS 200D II, Canon EOS M200, Fujifilm X-Pro 3, Google Pixel 4 / 4 XL, Huawei Honor 20 Pro, Mate 10 Pro, iPhone 11. 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, Leica SL2, Panasonic DC-FZ1000 II, Panasonic G95, Sigma fp, Sony a6100, Sony a6600, Canon Powershot G7X Mark II, Canon Powershot G5X Mark II, Canon 90D EOS M6 MK 2, Sony A7R IV, Sony RX100, Sony NEX-C3, Leica V-Lux 5, Fuji GFX 100.
- New Lenses for Automatic Lens Distortion Correction — Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C., PowerShot SX50 HS & compatibles, PowerShot SX60 HS & compatibles, Cosina 24mm 2.0 Macro, Fujifilm XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, XF16mmF2.8 R WR, XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR, Honor 6A & compatibles, Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 II, Meike 25mm f/1.8, Minolta AF 17-35mm f/2.8-4 (D), Minolta AF 50mm f/1.4, Minolta AF 50mm f/2.8 Macro, Minolta/Sony AF 24-105mm f/3.5-4.5 (D), Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S, Panasonic LEICA DG 10-25/F1.7, Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 II, Ricoh GR III & compatibles, Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary 017, Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS, FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM, FE 85mm f/1.4 GM, Voigtlander HELIAR-HYPER WIDE 10mm F5.6, ZEISS Batis 2/25, Canon EF 22-55mm f/4-5.6 USM, Minolta AF 28-75mm F2.8 (D), Nikon AF Nikkor 300mm f/4 IF-ED, Olympus M.30mm F3.5 Macro, Panasonic LEICA DG 100-400/F4.0-6.3, Panasonic Lumix G Macro 30mm f/2.8, PENTAX DA* 60-250mm F4 [IF] SDM, Samsung SM-G950F, Samsung S8 wide-angle lens, Samyang SAMYANG AF 14mm F2.8, Samyang SAMYANG AF 24mm F2.8, Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN | Contemporary C 017, Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G, Sony 28-75mm F2.8 SAM (SAL2875), Yongnuo YN 50mm f/1.8, Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4.
Key Features of ON1 Effects 2020:
- Filters, Presets, & Textures
- 27 stackable filters and hundreds of presets, borders, and textures.
- Create and save your own custom presets.
- Responsive sliders and tools.
- Hundreds of unique effects
- Hundreds of fast, non-destructive, stackable, re-editable, and customizable photo effects providing endless creative possibilities.
- Popular effects include HDR Look, B&W, Lens Blur (tilt-shift), Glows, Color Enhancer, Tone Enhancer, Textures, Borders, Film Looks, Split Tone, and much more.
- Complete control over how each effect is applied to your photo using powerful masking tools, local adjustments, and blending options.
- Save any look as your own custom preset.
- Photo Effects Tools:
- Photo Effects. Non-destructive, stackable, and re-editable photo filters and presets
- Creative Assets. Includes hundreds of built-in photo effects, filters, LUTs, borders, textures, and presets
- Quick View Browser. Quickly preview the effects and how the look appears on your photo
- AI Quick Mask Tool. AI technology detects your subject matter and automatically creates a mask
- Masking Brushes. Blend photos together for exposure or create vignettes and graduated filter looks
- Adjustable Gradients. Add common adjustments to only a portion of your photo
- Touch Up Tools. Crop, content-aware fill, clone, refine, chisel, and blur are perfect for touching up photos
- Luminosity Masks. Create luminosity masks based on the image to automatically protect the highlights or shadows
- Stack Filters. Like placing filters on the end of your camera, just an easier
- Skin Retouching. Easily retouch using filters specific to skin tones
- Custom Presets. Easily save and organize your own looks and presets
- Live Previews. Preview any look or effect instantly
- Crop Tool: Trims an image to your desired size or ratio.
- Adjustment Brush: Paints in or out local adjustments.
- Adjustable Gradient: Applies a selective gradient in local adjustment mode.
- Masking Brush: Mask large similar areas quickly. (Includes Perfect Brush option.)
- Masking Bug: Applies a selective gradient as a mask in any filter (or to the entire stack).
- Blur Tool: Blurs the edges of a masked area to help it blend more naturally.
- Chisel Tool: Removes fringes from the edge of a mask.
- Refine Brush: Lets you refine an existing mask’s edges, to help mask difficult areas, such as hair.
- Perfect Eraser: Removes distractions like signs and power lines.
- Retouch Brush: Removes blemishes like dust spots and acne. (Includes Perfect Brush option.)
- Clone Stamp: Paints over an area from a sample of another area.
- Zoom Tool: Adjusts the magnification of the image in the Preview area.
- Effects work as a plug-in to Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe Lightroom®, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Apple® Aperture®, or as a standalone app.
- Speed: Much faster when opening raw files and buttery smooth brushing.
- NEW Color Balance Filter: Easily remove a cross color cast from the shadows or highlights or create a unique duotone or tritone tints by adjusting the color and brightness of the highlights, mid-tones or shadows.
- NEW Channel Mixer Filter: A multi-purpose powerhouse. Use it for precise black and white conversions, channel swaps for infrared shots or shift entire color ranges. Watch video
- NEW Sun Flare Filter: It’s golden hour at any time. Add realistic sun flares, lens flares, and bokeh. Powered by real photos from renowned photographer Matt Kloskowski. Watch Matt’s Sun Flare video
- NEW Weather Filter: Quickly add rain, snow, and fog to your photos to create a realistic atmosphere.
To run ON1 Effects 2020 with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- MAC: macOS 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, or 10.13
- WINDOWS: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (current maintenance releases, 64-bit only)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon, or better
- HARD DRIVE: 1.5 GB for installation
- APP INTEGRATION: Photoshop CS6 or CC, Photoshop Elements 13 or 14, Photoshop Lightroom 5, 6, or Classic CC, Apple Photos
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in)
- DISPLAY: OpenGL 3.3-compatible video card with 256 MB video RAM, 1280×720 resolution
- OTHER: Internet connection for activation, auto-update checking, content downloads, and tutorials
ON1 Effects Downloads
Not sure if ON1 Effects 2020 does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download ON1 Effects 2020for Mac or Windows here. This ultimate photo effect tool by ON1, Inc. has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
ON1 Effects 2020 retails for $49.99, But, on our website, THE Software Shop, you can get ON1 Effects 2020 perpetual license for up to 5 computers for just $39.99. This offer is available for a limited time!
Get the Hottest Looks & Styles in Seconds.
- Install on up to 5 computers (Mac or Windows)
- License is valid for a lifetime
- Free Minor Updates
- Works as a plug-in for Lightroom & Photoshop
- Works as a Standalone Application
- Free Technical Support
- 90-day Money-Back Guarantee
Platform: Mac and Windows
ON1 Effects 2020 license Giveaway is unavailable at this moment!
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
Thanks for reading ON1 Effects 2020 Review & Enjoy the free license. Please Report if ON1 Effects 2020 Free License Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.