With Patented Genuine Fractals® technology, this tool allows you to enlarge an image up to 1000% without loss of image quality. Get ON1 Resize 2019 today with 40% discount coupon.
You save $32.00 | 30-day Money-back Guarantee | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
ON1 Resize Review Video
40% Off Coupon on ON1 Resize 2019 – The Best Image Resizer for Big Prints – for Windows / Mac OS X
ON1 Resize 2019 Review at a Glance
ON1 Resize 2019 is the highest quality photo enlargements tool with Genuine Fractals® technology—patented, fractal-based interpolation algorithms—that quickly enlarge your images without loss of sharpness or detail. The Resize module is designed to help you crop and resize your photos to get them ready for output, usually for a big print.
ON1 Resize 2019 should be used as one of the last steps in your workflow before printing. The power of ON1 Resize is in the concept of resolution on demand. You can work with a modest size file, which makes your editing faster and takes less hard drive space and memory. Then when you are ready to output your file, you resize it with ON1 Resize to the desired size and sharpen it for output. This means you don’t have to keep multiple versions of a file at different print sizes; you just create what you need on-the-fly. ON1 Resize also supports layered Photoshop files so you can maintain all your layers in the entire process.
If you have an existing image editing and workflow app such as Adobe’s Photoshop, Lightroom or Photoshop Elements, ON1 Resize 2019 can also work as a plug-in to these apps, giving you direct access to all of Resize’s image-scaling power.
What’s New in On1 Resize 2019.6 (22.214.171.12453)
This is a minor update to add support for Canon CR3 Raw files. It also fixes a handful of bugs.
Canon CR3 Support — This release adds support for uncompressed Canon CR3 format Raw files from these cameras: Canon EOS R, Canon EOS RP, Canon PowerShot SX70, Canon EOS M50, Canon EOS Rebel SL3 (250D/Kiss X10). We are still working on the compressed version or CR3 files (cRAW).
Also adds support for the Nikon A1000 and Olympus TG-6 cameras.
Fixed an issue that could cause instability with Intel 5xx series video cards on Windows.
Fixed several issues with keywording.
The installer and application are now notarized by Apple.
Several other performance and stability improvements.
What’s New in 2019.5 (126.96.36.19939) ON1 Resize 2019.5 is packed with new features and enhancements. Here are some of the biggest improvements and fixes:
Dual Mode — Now you can have a second copy of your photos in another window. This is perfect if you have two displays and want a grid of thumbnails on one display and a magnified detail view on another. It’s also great for presenting your photos to a client with a projector or large TV. You can show them photos, zoom and compare without seeing the rest of the application window.
History — Full history has been added when you work on a photo. You can see every step of your editing, roll-back and compare adjustments and easily revert to the beginning of your session.
Setting Applied Info — Now you can view which modules, tools and filters you have used on a photo, even in Browse. Simply double-click to jump to a setting and adjust it.
Master Keyword List — Now you can see every keyword you use in a single, searchable list. You can quickly apply or clear keywords, edit them or delete them. It also supports nested keywords inside of other keywords.
This allows you to organize your keywords as you see fit. You can even import a list of nested keywords from other apps Adobe Lightroom.
Keywords in general have been improved too. It’s easier to search, add delete and modify them. They are also case sensitive now.
Performance improvements — We have been working hard on improving performance when zooming/panning and exporting. You will find a new control in the preference to adjust the preview quality to improve the preview performance. Export is now faster when resizing, exporting individual photos or photos you have already edited.
Windows High-DPI — We have dramatically improved support for high-dpi displays on Windows. The scaling of the fonts and controls work much better, especially on 4k displays and laptops.
Soft Proofing in Resize — We have added the soft-proofing feature to Resize.
Larger range of thumbnail sizes — We have increased the range of thumbnail size, so you can go up to two giant thumbnails all the way down to tiny thumbnails so you can survey an entire folder in most cases.
Preview the Resize Algorithm — When using the Genuine Fractals algorithm, you can now preview the resulting quality at 100% zoom so you can more accurately adjust the options and sharpening.
Crop preset is remembered — The crop tool preset is now remembered across photos
Updated User Interface – The user interface has a fresh, modern feel. We have reduced the contrast overall to make your photo stand out. A new font increases readability and new sliders take up less space. We have been working on usability based on feedback from users. We have added bigger tool-tips with a visual description of each tool, we have also renamed a couple tools to make them easier to discover.
Other Goodies including support for HEIC files, keyboard shortcuts for changing modules, more accent color options, color labels on folders and more.
Added support for these new cameras — Sony SLT-A55V, A33, A6400, RX100VA, Olympus OM-D E-M1X, Panasonic FZ1000 M2, TZ95 (ZS80, TZ96, TZ97), S1, S1R, Ricoh GR III. Leica D-Lux 7 and Panasonic DMC-TZ101. Nikon Z 6, Nikon D3500, Sony XH99, Pentax K-1 II, Fujifilm GFX 50R, Leica C-Lux. Fujifilm XF10, Fujifilm X-T3, Nikon P1000, Nikon Z7, Panasonic LX100 II, Leica M10-P. Note we are still working on Canon CR3 support.
Added lens profiles for the following lenses or non-interchangeable lens cameras: Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM, Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon FD 200mm f/2.8 SSC, Canon PowerShot A1200 & compatibles, Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III & compatibles, Canon PowerShot G3 X & compatibles, DJI FC2103 & compatibles, Hasselblad L1D-20c & compatibles, Huawei Huawei P10 Lite & compatibles, Huawei Huawei P20 Pro & compatibles, Leica DMC-LX10 & compatibles, Leica X Vario 18.0-46.0 mm f/3.5-6.4, Leica Camera AG Summicron TL 1:2 23 ASPH, Minolta Minolta AF 85mm f/1.4G (D), Nikon AF-P Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR, Nikon Nikkor AI-S 85mm f/2.0, Nikon Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/4 S, Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D 54, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED, Nikon AI 80-200mm f/4.5 Zoom, OLYMPUS M.12-200mm F3.5-6.3, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 II, Opteka 15mm f/4 Wide Macro 1:1, Panasonic DC-ZS200 & compatibles, Pentax smc Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax smc Pentax-F 28mm f/2.8, Samyang 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS, Samyang AF 35mm f/2.8, Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM | A, Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM, Sony DSC-RX100 VI & compatibles, Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA, Sony 35mm F1.4 G (SAL35F14G), Sony Carl Zeiss Planar T* 50mm F1.4 ZA SSM (SALF0F14Z), Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di USD, Venus Laowa 60mm f/2.8 2X Ultra-Macro, Venus Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D, oigtländer Super Wide-Heliar 15mm f/4.5 III, Zeiss Milvus 1.4/50. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM, Chinon 75-205mm f/3.8, KMZ Industar-50-2 3.5/50, KMZ Jupiter-37AM MC 3.5/135, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 105mm f/2.5, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 Pro, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f/1.2 Pro, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.2 Pro, Pentax-FA 28-70mm f/4 AL, SLR Magic 8mm f/4, SIGMA 16mm F1.4 DC DN | C 017, SIGMA 30mm f/1.4 DC DN | C 016, Tamron SP 35mm f/1.8 Di VC USD F012, Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2. Canon EF35mm f/1.4L II USM (750), Chinon Auto Chinon 35mm f/2.8, KMZ Helios-40 85mm f/1.5, Nikon 200-500mm F5.6 174, Panasonic LEICA DG 8-18/F2.8-4.0, Panasonic LEICA DG NOCTICRON 42.5/F1.2, Pentax Pentax SMC Takumar 50mm f/1.4, Sigma Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM, Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS, Sony FE 50mm F1.8, Tamron 14-150mm F/3.5-5.8 DiIII C001, Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 (A032), Voigtländer Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar III.
Other performance and stability improvements.
Key Features of ON1 Resize 2019:
- ON1 Resize: Resize gives you the highest quality photo enlargements of any resizing tool on the market. Using the patented, industry-standard Genuine Fractals algorithms, you can enlarge photos without the loss of sharpness or detail.
- Browse: Resize 2019 includes the core Browse module from ON1 Photo RAW 2019, giving you a lightning-fast browser and organizer. Simply point it to any folder of photos to preview, sort, tag and change metadata instantly.
- Batch Processing: The Export feature in Resize 2019 makes it easy to process a single photo or hundreds of them. Not only can you control the size, but the file type, naming, location, and so on. You can even apply gallery wrap or watermarks on the fly.
- New RAW Engine: Resize 2019 features the raw processing engine from ON1 Photo RAW. When you browse, preview and resize raw photos, this powerful engine gives you fast, trueto-life color and detail.
- Compressed Photoshop Files – When saving out Adobe® Photoshop® PSD format files, they are compressed to half the size they used to be, losslessly.
- Open System – Access your photos no matter where they are stored: your computer, your network, or on cloud-based storage services.
- Plug-In & Standalone – Works as both a plug-in for both Photoshop® and Lightroom® and as a standalone application.
- Printing: You can print from inside ON1 Resize 2019. Control the paper size, margins and printer profiles for the ultimate print.
- Genuine Fractals® Technology – Patented, fractal-based interpolation algorithms — that quickly resize images without loss of sharpness or detail. Enlarge photos up to 1000%!
- Create Canvas Wraps – Create extended margins for wrapping your photo around wooden stretcher bars for canvas prints. You have the option to either stretch or reflect the areas near the edge of your photo. Create a perfect gallery wrap and not lose any part of the photo.
- Print Presets – Hundreds of presets for desired print size.
- Setup to Print on Mosaic Tiles – Divide photos into mosaic tiles for easy printing and proofing. Perfect for creating canvas diptychs, triptychs, or mosaics when combined with the gallery wrap feature.
- Softproofing – Simulate what your photo will look like when you are preparing your photos for print.
To run ON1 Resize 2019 with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Supported OS:
- macOS 10.12 through 10.14; 64-bit only
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 releases, 64-bit only
- Proccessor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon or better processor
- Ram: 4 GB (8 GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in)
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB for installation
- Display: OpenGL 3.3 compatible video card with 512 MB video RAM, 1280×720 resolution
- Supported Photo App:
- Photoshop CS6, CC (all versions)
- Photoshop Elements 14 and higher
- Photoshop Lightroom 6
- Lightroom Classic CC (all versions)
- Internet connection for activation, auto update checking, content downloads and tutorials
On1 Resize Download
Not sure if ON1 Resize 2019 does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download ON1 Resize 2019 here. This photo size enlargment software has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
ON1 Resize 2019 retails for $79.99, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get ON1 Resize 2019 full version with 40% discount coupon. This offer is available for a limited time!
THE INDUSTRY STANDARD In Photo Enlargements
- License is perpetual for the current version
- Free Software Updates
- Technical Support by ON1 Team
- 30-day Money-back Guarantee
ON1 Resize Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the ON1 company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from ON1 when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different system or computer.
Thanks for reading ON1 Resize 2019 Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if ON1 Resize 2019 Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 offers everything users need to view, edit and present their photos. And managing large photo libraries has never been easier thanks to the new geotagging support.