100% Giveaway on Riffstation Pro V18.104.22.168 – Full Version License – The Ultimate Practice App for Guitarist & Musicians – for Windows & Mac OS X
An amazing tool for beginners and advanced guitar players and will help unlock your potential as a guitarist. Get a free copy of Riffstation Pro desktop app V22.214.171.124 full version (normally it was $34.99),
Free Pro Version | No Payment
Riffstation Pro Review at a Glance
Riffstation Pro analyses and breaks down music you want to play or learn. You can load in any audio file from your computer and Riffstation will automatically work out the chords and display the chord diagrams in time with the music. You can also slow down the music, change the key, fine-tune the pitch, view the chords in different capo positions, isolate or mute guitar parts, loop specific sections and sync a metronome!
With Riffstation Pro, you can load in any audio file from your collection and see the chord diagrams displayed in sync with the music. Change the key, view the chords in different capo positions, loop difficult sections or even edit the detected chords.
Chord detection is a very complex task. The whole process is automatic. As a result, this chord detector is not infallible. They’ve calculated the accuracy to be around 80% correct for pop/rock music but more complicated forms of music such as metal and jazz will throw it. There is a tool in Riffstation Pro called the Chord Editor with which you can manually edit the detected chords.
The more chord types Riffstation Pro has to choose between, the more its accuracy will suffer. Seeing that the vast majority of music can be represented and broken down into mainly minor and major chords, they have limited Riffstation’s chord pool to mainly major and minor chords to ensure a high rate of accuracy.
You can sync a metronome to any song in your library, loop a lick, slow it ‘til you know it, isolate the part to make sure you’ve got all the nuances down, and then cut it out entirely and use the remainder of the track as a backing track to practice along with!back to menu ↑
Key Features of Riffstation Pro:
- Get the chords for any song
- Automatic chord recognition technology
- Shows you how and when to play each guitar chord synced with the original music.
- Detects major and minor chords with approximately 80% accuracy
- Chord edit feature to manually modify the chords if required.
- Slow down a song or change the tempo
- Slow down or speed up any song in your music collection without affecting the pitch.
- Slow down as much as much as 25% of the original tempo,
- Speed up to double speed and everywhere in between.
- High-quality time stretching algorithm
- Isolate the guitar and other instruments
- Isolate tool – find the guitar in the mix, and extract it right out
- Mute mode – remove the guitar and make a backing track.
- Graphical display – scan through the stereo space until you hear the instrument you want in greatest detail.
- Width and separation controls – fine-tune the sound
- Loop and Metronome
- Automatic beat tracking – Select any number of beats and the loop will lock perfectly and seamlessly to these beats.
- Metronome tool – especially useful if you are slowing down the music.
To run Riffstation Pro with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following Minimum requirements:
- Supported OS:
- Mac’s will need to be running OSX 10.10 and up
- Windows users will need Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- RAM: 4GB
- Processor: 2-3 GHz
- Your screen-size should be at least 1024 x 768.
Riffstation Pro by Fender Musical Instruments Corporation was available for $34.99, But, on our website, THE Software Shop, you can get Riffstation Pro v126.96.36.199 – licensed full version for free. Please refer to “Software Giveaway” tab section below to get it now. This offer is available for a limited time!
Riffstation Pro Full Version Giveaway is available now FREE for Windows & MAC users for a limited time!
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
Thanks for reading Riffstation Pro Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Riffstation Pro Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.
Riffstation is a handy tool for automatic recognition of chords from audio files, isolation of individual instruments and practice of songs and riffs. Riffstation facilitates the daily work of guitarists and other polyphonic instruments, as its main advantage is the automatic recognition of song chords, which it can register with more than 80% success. It is then enough to manually correct the discrepancies directly in the program interface, or to learn unknown chords directly in the program environment. In case of more complex touches, the built-in capodastra can be used to move to a more suitable key. After identifying the chords, Riffstation also offers tools for rehearsing the listened song. In addition to the necessary metronome, it also includes changing the tempo without changing the pitch, and similarly changing the pitch or tuning without the need to accelerate or decelerate. Automatic chord detection is without a doubt the program's most interesting tool, as it can extract a harmonic structure from an audio file in a matter of seconds and compose a rough template of the chords used, including the lengths and times of changes displayed directly below the song's visual player. For finishing more complex chords, Riffstation has a built-in editor that also supports sus chords and septachords, or even power chords.