100% Off Giveaway on The Startup Playbook – Founder-to-Founder Advice From Two Startup Veterans
A personal how-to guide for building your startup from the ground up. Get The Startup Playbook for free now!
100% Off | No Payment
The Startup Playbook Review at a Glance
The Startup Playbook is the personal how-to guide for building your startup from the ground up. In this playbook, you’ll find a collection of the major lessons and shortcuts we’ve learned that will shift the odds in your favor.
In The Startup Playbook, the authors share their years of combined knowledge gleaned from the building and leading companies to help you make the right decisions to keep your company growing — and out of the startup graveyard.
Featuring proven and repeatable tactics for refining your idea, team-building, raising money, developing a product or service, and more, this book is the essential guide containing everything you need to know as you take the journey from idea to successful startup.
The Startup Playbook is the go-to resource for any first-time entrepreneur interested in creating and building a new startup company. The book addresses the specific issues and opportunities that founders face as they start and grow their businesses.
And, because it’s a window into how founders think about their startup, The Startup Playbook is also helpful to everyone in the extended startup team. Even if you’re just dabbling with the idea of becoming a founder and starting this journey, The Startup Playbook can help you to determine whether it’s the right path for you.
What will you learn?
You’ll learn from The Startup Playbook
- Ideation – Learn how to turn your idea into a must-have product or service. Figure out your value proposition as well as how to separate yourself from competitors.
- Partnerships – Find co-founders that fit your style and lay the ground rules for success. You’ll even learn how to have the dreaded “equity” talk.
- Fundraising – Discover your options for funding along with the pros and cons of each. Uncover how to research, hook, and close the right investors for your startup.
- Team Management – Get advice on how to recruit—and keep—the best talent so that your startup is ready for the inevitable challenges you will face.
- Execution – Understand how to organize your team, communicate clearly, and scale the business.
The Startup Playbook retails for $9.99, But, on our website, THE Software Shop, you can get this playbook for free. But that’s not all. You will also get access to a live webinar with Rajat and Will! Please refer to “Software giveaway” tab section below to get them. This offer is available for a limited time!
The Startup Playbook Giveaway is available for a limited time
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying? Why they loved it?
If you have any inkling of starting an organization, read this book. If you are five years in and struggling, read this book. If you are wildly successful with version 1.0 of your organization, read this book before going to 2.0 – immediately. And, particularly, if you are an advisor or coach to leaders in start up organizations, read this book.
Thanks for reading The Startup Playbook Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if The Startup Playbook Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.
Whether new to the business of starting and growing a venture or one who has had a chance to create a business, The Startup Playbook offers a lot of information about the process. Written with an engaging style, that is both personable and conversational, the authors impart a lot of information that is easily understood. From choosing your founding team to the many forms of raising capital to run your company this book is well worth the time spent reading it cover to cover.