100% Giveaway: WP 301 Redirects PRO – Free LIFETIME Subscription – URL Redirection Plugin for WordPress
Create and manage URL redirects to regain your website traffic. Get lifetime access to WP 301 Redirects PRO for FREE!
✔ Save $158.00. ✔ Lifetime Access ✔ 24×7 Customer Support
WP 301 Redirects PRO Review Video
100% Giveaway: WP 301 Redirects PRO – Free LIFETIME Subscription – URL Redirection Plugin for WordPress
WP 301 Redirects PRO Review at a Glance
You work hard to get people to visit your site. You pay for ads, build links, post on social media. But what happens when someone makes a typo in the URL? People visit your site but then see the ugly, dreaded 404 error. They leave and often don’t come back. Would you believe nearly 10% of your hard-earned traffic gets lost that way?
Look! mistakes happen, like how every once in a while a visitor lands on a broken link on your website. Maybe you deleted a post, or it could have been a typo. whatever the reason, broken links are a bad look for business and the bigger mistake the more customers lost.
But wordpress peeps, don’t panic! i see you cruising through your website to check all of your links. It’s gonna be okay! we have a solution to broken links coming up in today’s product showcase: WP 301 Redirects PRO.
WP 301 Redirects PRO is a tool that instantly redirects posts and pages, manages affiliate links, and controls all of the sites you manage from a centralized dashboard. WP 301 Redirects PRO manages all redirections on your site, including those from broken URLs to live ones to get you happier visitors. This plugin is kind of like a brain behind the website
How does WP 301 Redirects PRO work?
Alright! Once You’ve installed and activated the WP 301 Redirects PRO plugin on your website and now you can set your redirect rules. You can add as many rules as you want, Group them via tags to easily filter, and enable and disable them as you please. Adding and editing a rule is simple but if you get a little lost, you can always refer to the instructions on the right.
You don’t have to add every rule manually. WP 301 Redirects PRO wouldn’t do you like that. Let’s say you have an about page and a visitor types two t’s. The plugin will detect the error and instantly redirect them to the correct url. Another one, 301 redirects will automatically create a rule when you change the url of a post.
Head on over to the redirect log to see how things are going for each redirect hit. You can see the beginning and ending url and there are at a glance charts from the top countries browsers and devices. The 404 log is similar. you get the same stats and learn which rules you need to create. Head on over to settings to decide how often a summary report should be sent to your email.
WP 301 Redirects PRO doubles as a link shortener. This is awesome for sweet and simple urls and affiliate links. The plugin will track hits making it easy to keep an eye on your affiliate success .
Oh but that’s not all agencies you’re looking at. 301 redirects saves you time by giving you a centralized dashboard to remotely control all of your licenses and sites. You can completely rebrand the plugin to make it your own with custom branding. Logos and colors can be replaced without touching any code.
Never lose out on a customer because they landed on a 404 page again. get them where they’re going every time with 301 redirects!back to menu ↑
Key Features of WP 301 Redirects PRO
- Redirect Rules – quickly & easily transfer traffic from one source to another.
- Redirect Type:
- 301 Redirect – a permanent redirect. Used when the old URL does not exist anymore or when you want to permanently move to another location. Browsers will cache this redirect and always open the new URL. Changing the rule will require clearing the browser cache of visitors.
- 302 Redirect – a temporary redirect. Used when a document is only temporarily unavailable and you plan to remove the redirect in the future. Browsers will not cache the redirect and will check each time if it is still active.
- 304 Redirect – not modified. It indicates that the resource was not modified since the last request.
- 307 Redirect – temporary redirect, which guarantees that the method and the body will not be changed when the redirected request is made.
- 308 Redirect – a permanent redirect. Used when you want to make sure the redirected location uses the same exact request (for example, POST)
- Cloaking – hide target URL by Source URL
- Autoredirect 404 – automatically redirecting most of the 404 pages by finding and redirecting an existing page on your site that’s very similar to the current URL.
- 404 Page – You can set new 404 page or another page as your 404 page.
- Ignore all parameters – if you do not want the WP 301 Redirects to take query parameters into consideration, it will ignore all the parameters that are displayed after the question mark.
- Exact match all parameters in any order – In cases where you want to make sure that all parameters are present, but you do not care in which order
- Ignore & pass parameters to the target – In cases where you need to keep the query parameters as part of the new redirected URL
- case insensitive – set the URL to be case insensitive or vice versa.
- Search box – Search redirect rules you will have to handle for your WordPress site. Simply type in a part of the URL, and let WP 301 Redirects find your rule.
- Graphs and Statistics – By default, WP 301 Redirects will show you a graph with detailed statistics. To analyze your Redirects and 404 Errors, simply open the Redirect or 404 Log from the main plugin menu.
- Email Reports – If you would like to know what’s happening to the redirects on your website without having to log in, the plugin will send you all the details via email so you can easily check what you’re interested in.
- Log Retention Policy – Instruct the plugin on when to delete the logs.
- Disable all redirects – Stop all redirect rules without turn them off one-by-one.
- Disable for logged in users – you may decide to have these rules working only for people who are not logged in to your website.
- Delete all tables and options when plugin is deleted – Completely remove everything that was done by the WP 301 Redirects plugin when the plugin is deleted.
- Recreate/Reset Tables – quickly reset the database tables created by the plugin in case you decide to start over, there’s no need to reinstall WP 301 Redirects
- Import and Export Redirects – quickly export all of your redirects to CSV file that contains all of your redirects.
- Wildcard Characters – You can use * as a wildcard character in source URLs.
- RegEx Redirects – Regular expressions are a set of characters used for defining a search pattern. They can be used for creating unique redirects that will help you redirecting entire categories or links with similar parameters.
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Website with WordPress Platform.
WP 301 Redirects Downloads
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download WP 301 Redirects free version here. This URL Redirect WordPress plugin by WebFactory Ltd has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
WP 301 Redirects PRO is available starting at $299/year But, through THESOFTWARE.SHOP, You can get lifetime access to WP 301 Redirects PRO license Key for FREE in the Giveaway tab below. This offer is available for a limited time!
100% Software Giveaway on Bricks – FREE 10-Site Lifetime License: Visual Website Builder for WordPressGIVEAWAY
Up to 97% Off with Namecheap Small Business Month Sale – Extraordinary Savings on The Small Business Products for Everyday EnterprisesBEST OFFER
75% Off Lifetime Access to Brizy Cloud Builder – Highly Converting Landing Page Website BuilderBEST OFFER
25% Off on VideoBoard WordPress Theme – Lifetime License, Unlimited Website – Turn Your WordPress Blog Into Full Blown Video Site – for WordPressBEST SELLER
WP 301 Redirects PRO Giveaway is available now FREE for a limited time!
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
- FREE lifetime access to WP 301 Redirects
- 10 Sites
- All current & future plugin features
- Licenses & sites manager (remote dashboard)
- Remote Site Control
- Remote Site Stats
- White-label mode (no-label mode)
- All future plan updates
- GDPR compliant (partner verified)
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Please note: This deal is unable to enhance/reduce between license tiers
- Only for new WP 301 Redirects users who do not have existing accounts
We will not send this via email.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the Appsumo company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from Appsumo when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different systems or computers.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying about WP 301 Redirects PRO? Why they loved it?
If you are still using Yoast free, this is a great addidition though.
I got tiered of maintaining feckless AMP stuff, so a Regex redirect, which this plugin does well is a solid reason to use wp301 Redirects. Use redirect from (^.*)/amp, enable Regex.
The big reason to use this plugin over others, the interface makes it easy to review redirect and 404 logs. Very nicely laid out. If you need to see many sites at once then the Dashboard they provide is a fantastic bonus over the competition.
The Pro plugin works great, it’s user-friendly, and the admin user interface is polished.
We were already using the free version of the plugin and are pleased with it – we’re not the only happy campers, apparently, judging from the WordPress plugin repository activity:
– Active installations: 100,000+
– Last updated: 1 month ago
– Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
– Support forum posts are actively addressed by the developers
Along with the peace of mind we get from using a commercial plugin, I especially like the automatic redirects plus activity charts and logs.
Using WP 301 Redirect help to find 404 pages and fix them by create a 301 redirect to relevant page.
For now just using for 1 website so far, hoping to use it on my clients website too.
So far have potential, maybe in the future can detect redirects error or redirect loops and show in module panel, maybe create a single-way redirect from that loop or errors.
I have been dealing with several rebuilds of sites, from Joomla, Drupal and what-not, each of them an old version that used a non-SEO-friendly structure. Moving to WordPress, I needed a plugin to resolve references from old URLs and this was just heaven-sent.
I used the free version initially, to get started, but quickly realised how powerful and extensive the pro version is. I am not gonna use anything but pro from now on..
Thanks for reading WP 301 Redirects PRO Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if WP 301 Redirects PRO Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.