70% Off on WP Reset PRO – Agency Annual Subscription – WordPress Development & Debugging Tool for Non-Devs
Collectively installs themes and plugins, resets defaults, and creates snapshots for easy restoration. Get access to WP Reset PRO with Agency Annual Plan includes White-Label Option features at an 70% discount!
You save $210.00 | Lifetime Access | 60-day Money-back Guarantee | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
WP Reset Review Video
70% Off on WP Reset PRO – Agency Annual Subscription – WordPress Development & Debugging Tool for Non-Devs
WP Reset PRO Review at a Glance
Face it- when you’re a website owner, things happen. Sometimes you just need to debug, reset, or straight up nuke parts of your website and start from scratch. WordPress peeps, whether you need to introduce a new website, block a malicious plugin, or gain access to your site after a worst-case-scenario disaster, then you better make use of WP Reset PRO!
WP Reset is a WordPress tool that helps you build and repair WordPress sites faster by letting you collectively install plugins & themes, reset what and when needed, and create snapshots effortlessly.
In a matter of seconds, WP Reset PRO lets you reset, recover, and rehash your WordPress site. You can completely go back to WP defaults, or delete certain sections to clean up unwanted widgets and content. You can also use the Collections feature to bulk install a set of themes and plugins on any site from the cloud.
With Snapshots, you can quickly restore your site to a previous version. And the Emergency Recovery Script lets you save your site even if you can’t access your admin page.
You’ll be able to control client licenses, Collections, Snapshots, and sites in one easy-to-use dashboard.
How does WP Reset PRO Works
First, I want to quickly show you the WP Reset Dashboard. The dashboard is a centralized area where you can control all of your clients’ licenses and sites. From here, you can activate additional features like white-label options, and download your Snapshots and Collections, which we’ll get into in just a minute.
The magic really happens in the plugin. Once you’ve gone ahead and activated that in WordPress, you’re ready to give WP Reset’s tools a try.
WP Reset PRO features a whole index of tools aimed at resetting, deleting, and cleaning up various parts of your WordPress site. Each tool comes with a detailed explanation of what it does. And don’t worry – you can’t accidentally deploy a tool. WP Reset will request your confirmation to use any tool, and the Nuclear Site Reset even comes with a double-confirm.
Plus, WP Reset always lets you create a Snapshot to capture the current state of things and revert to it if you need to. Just head over to the Snapshots tab and select the version you want to restore. There are user snapshots and auto snapshots, which WP Reset makes before any major event occurs, like when a plugin or theme is activated, updated, or deactivated. And a pro-tip: Snapshots can be uploaded to the Cloud if you want to free up some space locally.
WP Reset PRO also has collections, which is great for collecting your trusted and most reliable plugins and themes to activate them on any site with a single click. Before you ask: yep, these collections can be shared between sites and licenses.
And last up, Emergency Recovery Script, which is literally for any worst-case scenario, like hackers and evils plugins and the white screen of death – oh my! You can run the script by simply uploading it to your WordPress folder. It is not dependent on any other WordPress files. It will scan your core files for added and modified ones and make appropriate changes on its own. And if there’s a plugin you need to deactivate, you can do that here!
Say goodbye to manually reinstall websites or cleaning up digital messes. From launching websites to totally nuking them, WP Reset PRO has your back and all of your WordPress website needs!back to menu ↑
Key Features of WP Reset PRO
- Snapshots – Your Personal Time Machine
- Automatically creates snapshots before plugin updates, activations, deactivations and other important changes you make on the site
- Create snapshots from any WP admin page in seconds
- Save the whole database and the plugin/theme files that were changed
- Create as many snapshots as you need at any point before making changes to the site
- Restore a snapshot takes one click
- Typical snapshot takes only 3MB of space on your hosting account
- Old snapshots are automatically deleted, so they don’t take up space
- Snapshots can be offloaded to WP Cloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Cloud for save keeping and to save space on the server
- Install Favorite Plugins With 1 Click – The Ultimate Time Saver
- Create as many collections as you need
- Once created a collection can be used on any site since it’s saved in the cloud
- Every collection has unlimited plugins and themes
- You can add plugins and themes from WP repository and from ZIP files
- License keys can be saved safely&securely in collections, so you don’t have to look for them (don’t worry, we keep them encrypted!)
- Collections can be installed any time – on fresh sites or after resetting a site.
- Emergency Recovery Tool – Your Personal WP Superhero
- Disable/enable selected (or all) plugins
- Disable current theme
- Check all core files to see if some are missing or damaged and restore them
- Create a new admin user without logging in
- Repair user privileges
- Edit site and WP address
- Cleaning Tools
- Delete transients
- Delete any content type – posts, pages, menus, custom post types, revisions, …
- Delete local data – cookies and local storage
- Purge cache in all plugins
- Delete widgets
- Clean uploads folder
- Reset theme options
- Reset user roles
- Delete themes
- Delete plugins (with extra support for MU plugins and drop-ins)
- Delete or empty selected custom tables
- Delete .htaccess file
- Nuclear Site Reset – Sometimes Starting From Zero is Best
- In 30 seconds, your site will be cleaner than a fresh installation!
- Remove everything, all the junk from the database, all plugins, themes, whole wp-uploads folder
- Everything leaving you with a fresh installation and your current user account.
- White Label Option
- If you are working with clients, you don’t have to show them the details about WebFactory, the developer of this plugin.
- Simply turn on the Whitelabel Option, and all developer logos and links from the plugin will disappear.
- It also hides the license tab from your client, so they won’t be able to access the license information and mess with it.
- Automatic Snapshots
- End up having a semi-autonomous environment that takes care of you & your site.
- Let the plugin automatically store snapshots to the cloud, so you can be safe all the time.
- Whether it’s a snapshot created before an important update, installation, or it’s been done after a specific period of time has passed, you’ll love the fact you can always revert back to a safe & working state of the website you had earlier.
- Whenever you decide to create a manual snapshot, you just have to click a button.
- Support Cloud
- Save snapshots & collections in the cloud to access your snapshots and collections from every site!
- Every WP Reset PRO user gets to use Dropbox, PCloud, and Google Drive, where they can easily connect and offload those snapshots & collections.
- WP Reset cloud service – A specialized no-setup-solution to make everything will be automatic and controlled by WebFactory.
- WP Reset Dashboard
- Control all your licenses, sites, collections & snapshots from a single location.
- All your client sites in one place, easily accessible and controllable.
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- A site with WordPress Platform
- Internet Connection
WP Reset Free
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download WP Reset Free here. This WordPress Development Tool for Non-Devs by WebFactory Ltd has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
WP Reset PRO is available starting at $79.00/year, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get a 1-year Subscription to WP Reset PRO Agency Plan including a White-label option for just $89.00 instead of $299.00. It is a 70% Discount of Agency Plan Yearly Price!. This offer is available for a limited time!
Disclaimer: The WP Reset lifetime offer has ended. However, you can still get yearly access to the Agency Plan for the discounted and locked price of $89 (retail value: $299). You’ll be able to renew every year on WP Reset’s website at $89.
- 1 Year access to WP Reset Annual Agency Plan
- 100 sites license
- 20 WP Reset Cloud Site Licenses
- Over 25 tools
- Snapshots & Auto Snapshots
- Plugin & themes collections
- Emergency Recovery Script
- WP Reset Dashboard
- All features included
- License Manager
- White-label option
- Option to renew annually at this price
- Free plan updates within the subscription period
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Please note: This deal is not stackable
- GDPR compliant (partner verified)
- Annual deals are not stackable with previous LTD deals
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
100% Software Giveaway on Bricks – FREE 10-Site Lifetime License: Visual Website Builder for WordPressGIVEAWAY
68% Off Coupon on PremiumPress VIP Club Package – Unlimited Access to All Premium Themes – for WordPressBEST OFFER
WP Reset Pro Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the Appsumo company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from Appsumo when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. – Data may vary based on different systems or computers.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying? Why they loved it?
WP Reset is one of the best purchases I’ve made here. Fast, simple, and straight-forward, it does exactly what it promises. I liked it so much that I stacked five licenses. From now on, this is the first installation on every website I manage.
Also want to add, the Terms and Conditions page is fantastic. No legalese to make the eyes glaze; it’s just like the rest of the app: simple and straightforward. Such a small thing, but like others have said, everything about this company conveys the message that they care about their customers. I like that. That’s a company worth the investment.
If you ever came to a problem with your WordPress sites and it stopped working for whatever reason, I strongly recommend to a grab a code here.
I am playing with the snapshots and it looks very nice, same as their emergency page that is your hidden backup once anything goes wrong.
Looking forward to testing further.
As someone who’d used WP Reset in the past to simply reset WordPress between testing themes and plugins, I saw it on AppSumo and couldn’t understand why I would want or need to pay for a plugin that simply reset WordPress.
I mean, come on…
Then I caught the webinar and got introduced to what was a bit of a game-changer.
As someone creating content on WordPress, I install, uninstall, install, uninstall… you get the picture.
This little plugin makes my life quicker, easier and just better!
If you want to see the plugins features, you can check out the video I released on it yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6wPGgCEco
If you use WordPress, do yourself a favour and get this. You can thank me later. 🙂
I sat on the fence with this one for a bit. I have a great site backup service already. But WP Reset is a twist on that theme, so I thought I’d give it a run for use on websites I’m not responsible for (eg. the owner requests some changes or fixes etc). There’s lots of other potential uses of course, but this is the one that makes a purchase worth trying for me.
So today I used WP Reset for that purpose. Installed and activated the plugin, added a licence. I like that I can disable sites/licences from the WP Reset dashboard, if the client does a dirty on me. Smooth onboarding process for a new site that confirms it can do what it needs to. Default settings are appropriate too, and easy (and obvious) enough to change as required.
Clicked the button to run a first snapshot, made a bunch of changes (troubleshooting a plugin conflict). After I found what I needed to, put the site back to the way it was initially. Oh no! One function wasn’t working! Ran the Snapshot rollback, and hey presto, the site was working fine again.
So I think WP Reset is going to be a lifesaver, and huge timesaver too. Literally 10 seconds to restore things compared to all the time it would have taken to investigate and fix that missing functionality. Beautiful.
Great tool to have in the armoury. Might even be good in the armory too! 🙂
I had previously used the free WPReset to totally clear out a wordpress install in the past which was much nicer than having to do an uninstall and reinstall. When I saw this deal I had to get 1 code to check out the paid features. I was starting on a new site so I gave it a good test with installing plugins, doing speed tests, using WP Reset to remove those plugins and themes and try others just to see how it would do and I was so impressed with the speed and ease of doing all this. I love how it automatically takes a snapshot before updating plugins, changing themes, or anything else. I’m now stacking it with 7 codes to get to the 3gb cloud license per site.
Thanks for reading WP Reset Pro Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if WP Reset Pro Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.