We’re excited to notify you that SEQui2R EX by Audiofier has just been added to the shop. Now, you can get Audiofier SEQui2R EX – the all-new cutting-edge step sequencer, For only $39.99 instead of $119.99 (67% OFF). This is a limited time offer you do not want to miss, hurry and save!
What you get with Audiofier SEQui2R EX
- Two separate sound engines with 660 sound sources.
- All four SEQUI2R Expansions included.
- 11.35GB NCW File compressed.
- One additional Sub Layer per Sound Engine brings a total of 4 sounds per Phrase.
- 8 programmable phrases per patch, with step-able Filters, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Pitch Bend, Volume and Pan.
- Key/Scale Control keeps your phrases in the desired scales and keys. Major, Minor,
- Diminished and Whole-tone scales are provided.
- 10 User-programmable scales are available per patch.
- Portamento, Stutter and Ornamento per step.
- Reverse-able and Random notes per step.
- The randomization of Sounds, StepFX, and phrases.
- Import and Export of Phrases plus StepFx and User Key/Scales.
- Midi Notes Midifile Drag & Drop export.
- Includes Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Convolution Reverb per engine and a Master Digital Reverb.
- Selectable LP or HP master Filters per engine.
- Automate-able Step effects, even at a phrase level.
- Requires FULL VERSION of NI KONTAKT 5.8. (Not compatible with NI Kontakt Player).
Audiofier SEQui2R EX is more than a step sequencer, a gater, an arpeggiator or a pulse engine. With SEQui2R You are in control. You choose the notes that suit your composition and SEQui2R will do the rest.
SEQui2R features two separate sound engines, 8 distinct phrases recorders, with independent step panner, step volume, 2 step filters, step distortion and a step lo-fi per engine.
The intro price offer ends on February 3rd.
SEQui2R EX now includes 2 new Sub Layers. One per Sound Source. You can choose 2 additional sounds and decide at what velocity they will play instead of the main sound source.This adds amazing new possibilities for complex sequences of evolving/ variating sounds.