Query your data from web browser via visual query builder or SQL. Get Skyvia Query Standard Plan with 20% Discount Coupon for an annual subscription!
You save $48.00 | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
Skyvia Query Review at a Glance
Skyvia Query is an online SQL client and query builder tool that allows querying and managing cloud and relational data with SQL statements. You can enter SQL statements via code editor or compose SELECT statements with visual query builder. Additionally Skyvia has the predefined Query Gallery, which contains a number of useful queries for common use cases.
Skyvia allows you to view queried data in the browser and export them to a file. You can view data in a grid or visualize them as different kinds of charts. Charts also can be exported as images and PDF files.
Skyvia Query supports SQL SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements for cloud sources. For relational databases, Skyvia can execute all the statements, supported by the database, including DDL statements. For Backup Connections Skyvia supports only SELECT statements. Skyvia Query supports all the Cloud Sources and Relational Databases, supported by other Skyvia tools.
Key Features of Skyvia Query:
- Schema Discovery – Explore the schema of your data: tables, relations, field types.
- SQL Editor – Use all the power of SQL against both database and cloud app data!
- Visual Query Builder – Build queries visually — configure joins, filtering, aggregation without a line of code!
- Export Data – View your data in the browser or export it to CSV or PDF.
- Query Gallery – Easily save and reuse your queries. See sample queries for common use cases.
- Encryption – All the data transmissions between the service and your browser are securely encrypted with TLS. Data source connections can be encrypted if a data source supports it.
- On-premise Databases – Easily manage data in local databases from the Internet. Connect even to local databases via secure Skyvia Agent application.
- Cloud Databases – Access data from different cloud databases and cloud data warehouse services with one cloud tool.
- Cloud Applications – Query cloud application data just like a database. Use filters, joins, grouping, aggregations — all the power of SQL language.
- Supported connectors:
- CRM: Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, NetSuite
- Accounting: Quickbooks Online, Freshbooks
- Marketing: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp, HubSpot, Marketo
- Ecommerce: BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento
- E-Support: Freshdesk, Zendesk
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure
- Data Warehouses: Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Storages: FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Azure File Storage, G Suite, OData
Skyvia Query Free Plan
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to get Skyvia Query Free Plan for free here. This online SQL client and query builder tool by Devart has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.
What you get:
- 5 runs per day
- 3 saved
- Traffic: Traffic limitations
Skyvia Query Standard Plan retails for $19/month, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can save 20% on the yearly subscription. This offer is available for a limited time!
Easily querying and managing cloud and relational data with SQL statements.
- Unlimited queries/day
- Unlimited saved queries
- No traffic limitations
- Annual Subscription
- Free Support by Skyvia Team
Platform: Cloud Apps
Skyvia Query Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the 2Checkout company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from 2Checkout/Avangate when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different system or computer.
Thanks for reading Skyvia Query Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Skyvia Query Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.