Until December 25th, the Black 76 Limiting Amplifier (FET Compressor/Limiter) by IK Multimedia is being offered 100% FREE! This exclusive freebie is available to new and old Audio Plugin Deals customers.
Key Features of Black 76 Limiting Amplifier
- Standalone plugin for Audio Units, VST2, VST3, and AAX formats
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2.5 processing
- 64-bit native support
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more.
- This audio processor module is part of the T-RackS CS “Custom Shop” Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
The Black 76 Limiting Amplifier is modeled after what is probably the most used, most known and most universally recognized compressor/limiter in the audio industry. The engineers that made this FET based compressor reached a level of cleverness and magic that only true visionary geniuses can achieve.
While there are many revisions of this hardware, IK modeled the LN version, revision E, because it’s the one that has the most sonically recognized and sought after character thanks to its input transformer and class A output stage.
There are probably no professionally recorded tracks where this unit wasn’t used. It’s a true legend and a piece of music production history.
Normally $99.99, Black 76 Limiting Amplifier by IK Multimedia is available for free until December 24th. Don’t miss this freebie!
- LIGHTNING FAST ATTACK
- YOUR NEW GO-TO AMPLIFIER
- GOOD FOR EVERY OCCASION