Use Filmora video editor to express your creativity and amaze with beautiful results. Get Wondershare Filmora now with 20% Discount coupon code.
Filmora Video Editor Review Video
how users of all skill levels can use it to edit videos. It includes a large collection of filters, overlays, titles, motion elements and music!
Wondershare Filmora Review at a Glance
Wondershare Filmora – the easy-to-use and trendy video editing software that lets you ignite your story and be amazed with results, regardless of your skill level. Filmora gives you a helping hand to get started with any new movie project by importing and editing your video, adding special effects and transitions and sharing your final production on social media, mobile device or DVD.
One thing that makes Filmora a favorite is the option between 2 video editing modes, easy mode or full feature mode. Obviously, easy mode is full of templates and presets to enable users of any experience level to create a complete, professional looking project with ease. Full feature mode does just that, provides the user with a full range of editing features. Filmora allows editing of video, audio, images and the addition of text and titles. With a very reasonable annual license fee, getting to know all of the features of this software is inexpensive.
Wondershare Filmora for Mac at a Glance
Wondershare Fimora for Mac is the easy-to-use and trendy video editing software that lets you produce cool and fancy home movies within several steps, even you’re beginners. Magic Wondershare Filmroa for Mac gives you a helping hand to get started with any new movie project by importing and editing your video, adding special effects and transitions and sharing your final production on a DVD, mobile device or social accounts like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo directly.
Different from Windows Version, Wondershare Filmora for Mac comes with one video editing modes to meet your video editing needs with all the fully-customizable timeline editing features to arrange scenes, edit clips, and add vivid polish to your movie.
Difference between Wondershare Video Editor VS Wondershare Filmora
Please note that Wondershare Filmora is the upgraded version of Video Editor 5.1.1, you could check the difference as below.
- Smart thumbnail previews (when you select a filter in filter library, you get the real-time preview of your own media on the Timeline). By using the Video Editor, you could not get the real-time preview of your own media on the timeline until you apply it first.
- Rebranding new UI, minor UX change.
- Adds New effects and categories based on the Video Editor.
- Adds the ability to archive project file for transferring between PCs and avoid media file missing. By using the Video Editor, you are not allowed to transfer the project file to other PCs for opening or editing.
- Adds the ability to relocate missing media in saved project, resolved the issue of project unable to save in some cases. Once you change the location of the source files or rename them, the project can not be opened again.
- Adds the ability to import Media directly from AVCHD camcorder and Mobile phone (iOS, Android).
- Timeline UX optimization for resolving the “too easy to cut the clip into two parts when moving clips on Timeline” issue.
Key Features of Wondershare Filmora
- The Basics Features
- 4K Editing Support – Edit and export videos at resolutions of up to 4K.
- GIF Support – Import, edit, and export .GIF files.
- Noise Removal – Remove unwanted background noise easily.
- Reverse – Flip your clips and play them backwards.
- Social Import – Import photos and clips directly from Facebook or other social media platforms.
- Speed Control – Make your clips up to ten times faster or slower to create time lapses or slow motion effects.
- Frame by Frame Preview – Jump through your audio and video tracks one frame at a time for precise editing.
- Color Tuning – Adjust the white balance and dynamic range of your clips.
- Pan and Zoom – Add panning and zooming movements to still footage.
- The Advanced Features
- Picture in Picture (PIP) – Layer multiple video clips using the Picture in Picture track.
- Audio Mixer – Adjust the audio of each individual track on your timeline.
- Advanced Text Editing – Edit the color, size, font, and even animation of your text and titles.
- Green Screen – Change your background and create special effects using the Chroma Key (Green Screen) tool.
- Screen Recording – Easily record the screen of your computer or mobile device.
- Split Screen – Play two or more clips simultaneously.
- 3D Lut – Choose from a selection of color grading presets inspired by popular movies.
- Video Stabilization – Eliminate the effects of camera shake.
- Tilt Shift – Draw focus to one part of a clip by strategically blurring the rest.
- Audio Separation – Detach your audio from your video clip and edit it separately.
- Scene Detection – Have Filmora scan your clips for scene changes to save yourself time.
- Audio Equalizer – Fine-tune your music and audio tracks.
System Requirements for Wondershare Filmora
System Requirements for Windows
- Supported OS: Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 (64 bit OS recommended)
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor, 2GHz or above
- RAM: At least 2GB physical RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos)
System Requirements for Mac OS
- Operating System: OS X 10.9 or later. Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.12 (macOS Sierra)
- CPU: 2G Hz or above Intel processor
- Memory: At least 2GB physical RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos)
User & Media Reviews
Windows OS, 1-Year/1 PC
- 30 Days MoneyBack Guarantee
Filmora is super easy to use and comes with all the features needed to get above the game. Plus they keep adding more features and effects regularly. If you're serious about making videos and want to upgrade from that old Windows Movie Maker, this is the one for you. It supports 4K and Split Screen two vital features that are lacking in the former. Hopefully, soon they'll add in 360-degree video editing then this will be the complete must-have solution.