97% Off on Nimbus Note – Lifetime Access to Busines Productivity Suite Plan – All-in-one Note Organizer – for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Web App
Organize notes, documents, and projects from multiple sources into a collaborative digital environment. Get lifetime access to Nimbus Note – Productivity Suite Business Plan at 97% discount!
✔ Save $2431.00. ✔ Lifetime Access ✔ 60-day Money-back Guarantee. ✔ Secure Payment. ✔24×7 Customer Support
Nimbus Note Review Video
97% Off on Nimbus Note – Lifetime Access to Busines Productivity Suite Plan – All-in-one Note Organizer – for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Web App
Nimbus Note Review at a Glance
When your business is a rocket and rolling, it’s easy for pretty mundane tasks like decluttering team information to fall to the wayside. Sure, disorganized information and communication can be a sign that your business is growing and busy. And hey, you can always get to it later when things calm down. But, chances are this mess is actually a major time suck and might even lose your clients. Don’t worry, you’ll be marine condoning your workspace in no time with the tool in today’s product showcase: Nimbus Note.
Nimbus Note is a great solution for when you need to organize information from multiple sources in one place. Nimbus Note is awesome for solopreneurs looking to stay on their grind and organizations who want to communicate seamlessly with their team and clients. All of your information is available offline and on all of your devices so, you can access what you need even on the go.
Nimbus Note eliminates messy online document management with isolated workspaces that feature flexible access permissions, branding, and third-party integrations. Nimbus Note’s revolutionary block editor lets you easily arrange text and embed files, audio, and video. You can even get fancy and embed widgets and websites like Google Maps, YouTube, and Google Docs.
Keep simple things simple and avoid clunky external solutions. Create tables that serve as lightweight spreadsheets or databases, connect your domain, and scan and upload documents from your phone.
Nimbus Capture allows you to record desktop videos with a live feed from your camera, make quick on-screen annotations, and add screenshots. While you can build a closed information system for your team or customers, you can also embed your Nimbus Pages into your website or blog.
How does Nimbus Note work?
Alright, let’s get into it! The first thing I want to tell you is you can have custom branding for each organization within your account. This means your clients and the team will feel they are living and breathing your brand, not some third-party service, connect your domain set your logos, and add coding to your various workspaces and shared pages.
In fact, every workspace is entirely unique. From its branding to its access level permissions to the way you organize everything within it, workspaces have a nested folder structure with unlimited nesting levels.
You can keep everything straight with color-coding emojis and tags. Tags provide quick access to multiple notes within different folders that meet specific criteria. So not only is it organized everything, It’s also super easy to find.
Everything is also super convenient. You can adjust and hide sidebars switch over to a dark theme and move between workspaces and organizations quickly and easily. When you’re in need of inspiration, you have access to templates for your workspace so getting set up is a no-brainer. And with the nimbus notes block-based editor, you can organize all of the information in your workplaces in blocks and move them around however you’d like.
There are tons of useful options for creating your information pages. For instance, there’s the mention feature. This allows you to link your notes to other notes people work spaces and folders. All you have to do is start typing and nimbus note will automatically search and pull the link you need. There are also tables which act as lightweight spreadsheets and databases. One advantage here is that you can create a mixed table of objects and insert the ones most essential for your business like progress and attachments.
Oh did your ears perk up at attachments? Nimbus note lets you embed pdf documents and google documents spreadsheets and slides directly into your information pages. And then you can edit them right there. You can also totally export these pages as needed and with real-time editing team members can work on information pages simultaneously. Notes and folders can also be shared as public links and you can make a short link set a password or grab an embedded code for your website or blog.
Two more quick things: the mobile version of nimbus note lets you scan your documents right into your account, then thanks to the image to text recognition your scans are searchable to quickly find later. And nimbus note comes with complimentary products web clipper and nimbus capture for video recordings screenshots and annotations.
Bottom line: What are you waiting to ignite your type a savvy to transform information chaos into an organized workplace with zero effort. Nimbus Note is a note-taking, file-sharing, and project-organizing beast that helps you manage everything in one place. Get your hands on Nimbus Note today!back to menu ↑
Key Features of Nimbus Note
- All-new note editor – Unlike glitchy conventional text editors, the all-new Nimbus Note editor provides reliable and robust tools for note-taking and collaboration.
- Groups, workspaces, folders, and subfolders – Organize all of your business into groups, workspaces, and folders. Save time and effort for your entire team. Simplify your work and bring your team together.
- Add tables, databases, and spreadsheets – Choose what you need – flexible table that could be used as a Spreadsheet, Database, or simple table.
- Document search and image recognition (OCR) – With Nimbus Note, allows search in attached documents and make text in images searchable
- Document scanner – Make digital copies of your printed documents and recipes.
- Reminders – Let Nimbus Note remember for you, and then remind you of what’s most important.
- Create public links to sharing notes, documents, images, and videos – Share your notes and folders with others outside of your Nimbus account. If you need extra protection, guard these shares with a password.
- Various collaboration features – Nimbus Note provides plenty of collaboration features to help your team to get more things done.
- Favorites – The Favorites feature is a very convenient method for accessing important information—wherever it might be stored.
- Set colors to folders and notes – Add color to highlight your most important notes and folders.
- Create a passcode – Having passcode protection may be crucial if you are using Nimbus Note for sensitive work details, health data or anything private. It’s easy to implement, since the passcode lock is a four-digit PIN
- Mobile video and audio recording – Record audios and videos using Nimbus Note on your phone
- Quickly create screenshots and screencasts – Show your team, customers, or friends exactly what you’re seeing with recorded videos and screenshots that can be annotated and shared instantly.
- Web clipper – A Web Clipper that works!
- Send emails to Nimbus Note – Nimbus Inbox allows you to create notes that you send from your email
- Tag your notes – Tag your notes so that you can quickly find them
- Nimbus Folders and Subfolders – In addition to searchable tags, Nimbus Note allows you to organize your notes into folders and subfolders
- Safely Delete and Recover Your Information – If you accidentally delete something, you can access the trash and recover any of those notes or folders
- Quick and Flexible Search – This helps you get things done more quickly, and make your team highly organized and productive
- Internal links for notes – Create internal links to your notes, folders, workspaces and even to specific block in a note
- Dark Theme – To stay up to date with modern trends, we’ve built a dark theme for Nimbus Note. Currently, it’s available for our Web, Mac, Windows and Android App.
- 2-Step Verification – Information security is of utmost importance. Your data belongs only to you.
- Embeds – Embedding allows you to integrate other tools or services right into a note.
- Collapsible and expandable lists
- A lot of tasks and lists from different aspects of your life need to be organized into a system that will be easily accessed.
- Create a central spot for organizing and tracking your lists and tasks by using multilevel lists.
- To make the process even more structured, you can use collapsible and expandable lists.
- Protect your lists from turning into a mess by hiding or unhiding the lists’ subitems in your notes when needed.
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
- Any Internet Browser to access the web app
- Internet Connection
- Chrome & Firefox to use browser add-on
Nimbus Note Downloads & Free Plan
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download & register Nimbus Note here. This note manager has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware, or malware contained.
Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
Nimbus Note Business Plan is available for $60.00/month/10 Teammates. But, through THESOFTWARE.SHOP, You can get lifetime access to Nimbus Note – Productivity Suite Business Plan at a 97% discount! This offer is available for a limited time!
- Lifetime access to Nimbus Productivity Suite Business Plan (1 Code):
- 10 Teammates
- 50 Workspaces
- 50 GB Storage
- 1,500 OCR records
- iOS & Android apps
- Subscription management (in development)
- All future Business Plan updates
- Stack up to 10 codes
- Branded customer portal
- Fully white-label (in development)
- Optional add-on package ($19.99/month): unlimited users, unlimited workspaces, 1 TB maximum, 20k OCR records/yr, CNAME, SMTP…
- Optional add-on package continued: branded customer portal and subscription management (white-label)
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
100% Software Giveaway: AllMyNotes Organizer Deluxe V3.39 – Free Lifetime License – Go-Green Document Management Software – for WindowsGIVEAWAY
100% Software Giveaway on SoapBox Pro – FREE 1-year Subscription: A Note-taking and Agenda Management ToolGIVEAWAY
79% Off on Lifetime access to follow.it Super Cool Plan – Web Feed Management with Various Delivery ChannelsBEST OFFER
100% Software Giveaway: WonderFox Document Manager – Free License Code – All-in-one Documents Management Program – for WindowsGIVEAWAY
97% Off on Lifetime Access to Connected Business Plan – 5 TB Storage Space – Secure Business File Delivery ToolBEST OFFER
Nimbus Note Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the Appsumo company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from Appsumo when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different systems or computers.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying about #THE SOFTWARE? Why they loved it?
very complete software but what I like the most is using it to create an internal wiki. There is a perfect template for that, entries are super easy to add and to locate.
You can share with your clients some determined information and hide the rest to not overwhelm them with extra information, this is one of its best features.
I’m a regular Notion user and I was skeptical to move to Nimbus. After using it for a while I see everything I use in Notion is here + tons more.
Now i can surely remove some of my frequently used tools and completely switch to Nimbus.
Nimbus is little slow compare to Notion/Evernote but I hope they’ll fix it pretty soon.
This is a really feature-rich project management/note-taking tool! It reminds me a lot of Microsoft OneNote, which I use daily. Nimbus, however, takes it to the next level with really cool table features. The table features remind of me Infinity. There are an infinite number of ways you can use this tool, so it’s something to keep at your disposal.
Personally, I will be using this as my sales CRM to keep track of communications, etc.
There is a small learning curve when you first start. For example, I was not able to figure out how to copy the cell type of one cell to the whole column.
It’s also a little confusing to figure out how to jump to different Workspaces in the Organization Console. You have to click the three dots to open a workspace.
I am so happy to see this deal, I moved to Nimbus from Evernote and now this deal is here and I could not be happier. I am stacking 3 codes. There are many great things in Nimbus compare to Evernote and best of all is its on LTD so that is onetime payment and one less bill to keep track of. I highly recommend to try this product and sure you will fall in love with it. It comes with 60 days money back so there is nothing to lose.
I’ve been using OneNote for a while now. I tried other software to, but I always came back to OneNote even though it’s not that satisfying.
Now I saw Nimbus and especially the Capture functionality and the ability to share notes with my clients easily is awesome, and I wanted to try it right away.
And for now I’m very happy with it. I have to get use to it, but it looks very promising.
So bye bye OneNote, Microsoft ToDo and Loom!
Thanks for reading Nimbus Note Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Nimbus Note Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.
Nimbus is a mature and well-developed platform for organizing all your information in one place. The UI is great and it comes loaded with features such as the clipper and screen recorder that integrates into your notes conveniently. Other notable features are the workspaces and being able to separate access/invites to each. This allows me to manage different teams, functions, brands, or clients (+ portals) all under one login and platform. There are lots more too but it does the core function very well. The support team is also super responsive and helpful.