Keep teams organized and in sync with this cloud-based project workspace and task management app. Get Ora Enterprise Plan with a lifetime access at 92% Discount!
You save $441.00 | Lifetime Access | 60-day Money-back Guarantee | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
Ora Review Video
92% Off Lifetime Access to Ora Enterprise Plan – Agile task management & team collaboration.
Ora Enterprise Review at a Glance
Getting your ducks and tasks in a row has never been easier. Thanks to Ora Exterprise with a clean and structured platform.
Ora’s task and project cards allow you to add attachments, @mention anyone, create subtasks, set due dates, and lots more. Within a sleek dashboard, you can organize tasks from different projects as well as schedule and plan your to-do list by due date.
You’ll also be able to track time (manually or automatically), integrate with Slack, and crank out CSV exports and reports. Ora Enterprise makes it a breeze to create public roadmaps so non-team members can jump on as observers and preview, vote, and comment on tasks in your project.
Got a dev team? Ora Enterprise makes agile sprints a jog in the park. And with an advanced Git integration, you’ll be able to link your repositories to your Ora project and more.
Ora Enterprise Features
Key Features of Ora Enterprise:
- List view – A collection of cards/tasks. Examples are a to-do list, a shopping list, or just a list of bugs.
- Kanban board – A list of lists with cards inside that you can drag and drop by yourself or with your team. Best way to be agile.
- Card Details – All the information you need – served to you and your team in one beautiful detail view.
- Subtasks – Break tasks by creating checklists inside your card
- Mentions – Get anyone’s attention by mentioning him in a comment inside the card
- Track time – Track time on tasks or log it manually
- Attachment – Attach any image or document to a card simply by dragging it inside
- Due dates – Set due dates and never miss a deadline
- Assign & collaborate – Share projects and assign your teammates to a card
- Notifications – Get notified at the moment important things happen
- Comments – Discuss everything with everyone inside a card
- Milestones – It’s good practice to have some goals for your project. Organize tasks into milestones
- Labels – Add more context to your cards and todos
- Task relationships PRO – Identify stoppers and blocking tasks
- Issue auto-close – Close or reference issues from commits
- Markdown – Close or reference issues from commits
- Task Repeat PRO – Set a task as recurring in the desired time period
- Code highlighting – Add beautiful code snippets in your description
- Agenda view – All your tasks from different projects in one place. Schedule and plan by the due date.
- Time Tracking & Estimates – Estimate each task, then start a timer or log time manually
- Milestones – A goal or a version. It is a collection of tasks that you can track, filter and close.
- Observers PRO / Public Projects – Create a public roadmap to show to your users or invite clients to your projects as observers.
- Advanced Git Integration – Link your repositories to your Ora project and get live updates, close and reference tasks from commit messages.
- Advanced Privacy PRO – Enable advanced privacy, and you can hide tasks, lists, and comments from public and observer members.
- Optimized for productivity – Do the most common tasks faster, with fewer clicks and even automatically.
Not sure if Ora Enterprise does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to Get Ora Basic Plan here. This task management has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
Ora Enterprise Plan retails for $20/month/user, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get Ora Enterprise Plan with a lifetime membership at 92% discount for just $39.00. This offer is available for a limited time!
Get lifetime aacess to the Enterprise Plan for 2 users!
- Lifetime access to Ora's Enterprise Plan
- 2 users per code purchased
- Unlimited projects & tasks
- Unlimited observers
- 2 Factor Authentication
- File encryption
- Single Sign-On
- Access to all professional features
- All future updates to Ora Enterprise Plan
- Stack up to 5 codes to unlock more users
- 2 users per code
60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.
Ora Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the AppSumocompany. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from AppSumo when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different system or computer.
– Even though your deal is lifetime, you must redeem your code(s) by June 1, 2019
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying? Why they loved it?
This is such a nice and well designed tool, that $39 is a steal!
It’s not like Plutio, since it allows way more flexibility and tasks dependencies, blocking some tasks while somes are not done.
The developer said they may add tasks by email and files by emails, which would be huge in terms of client workflow, since most customers don’t want to get educated on how to use an app.
I’m so happy I saw this deal! I’ve been struggling to find a strong project & task management tool that meets 80% of my needs…but now I have. The overlook look and functionality of the interface are fantastic.
I did have a couple of questions shortly after starting my account and support was incredibly prompt and efficient at answer my q’s. And very friendly too.
I was very happy to hear that the Android App is only a couple of months away and that they are also working on a Mail to Task feature and a Chrome Extension.
I have used different project management tools and i have to say that this is awesome. I love the UI and the UX. Is really powerful and has a very good templates. If you are not confortable with any pm tool this is a no brainer for you.
I signed up for trial and played with Ora 2 days. I couldn`t think to leave it, so…I`m in now. I imported my Trello cards and deleted my free account. Thank you, Ora for letting us insert code in Billing page to automatically be switched to this lifetime deal without the need to re-open new account.
I have poured over different project management programs – I find one that I like but everyone else hates it or just doesn’t want to learn to use it. I have struggled with finding something cost effective and functional. I loved Trello but it is expensive if you want more that just lists – same for everything else. Freedcamp has been my most recent but again, people don’t really like it. It is purely functional. So with this deal AND its great functionality I have a winner. I know more things are coming for this and I’m excited to see how this improves and changes.
Thanks for reading Ora Enterprise Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Ora Enterprise Lifetime Deal has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.