Software Giveaway – PCmover Profile Migrator: Free Full Version | A User-profile Transfer Tool – for Windows
Transfer / migrate user profile data on the same computer Automatically. Get PCmover Profile Migrator full version for free!
Free Full Version!
PCmover Profile Migrator Review at a Glance
If you are in IT at your organization, this is for you! If not, please forward this to the person responsible for IT — or to a friend. You’ll be doing them a big favor because this Windows user-profile migrator software saves time and money.
When Microsoft introduced Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) I was skeptical that organizations would make the move from local Active Directory (AD). After all, it’s a big change to implement a centralized directory administered and hosted by a third party, and Microsoft already failed in its attempt at something similar (Microsoft Passport) back in the 90s.
But over the last year, I’ve talked with senior IT managers across multiple industries who are embracing this change. When I’ve asked them why it’s become a priority for their organizations, their answers always reflect a need to simplify their infrastructure and harmonize directories after M&A, corporate restructuring, or IT cost-cutting. Moreover, in the remote workforce model, they’re prioritizing the benefits of Azure AD for its single sign-on and multi-factor authentication features.
And market research confirms the trend in adoption rates I’ve been observing among my colleagues. Adoption of the public cloud has increased significantly since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic — an increase that is predicted to accelerate in the next twelve months.
While I’m impressed with the adoption of Azure AD, I know the transition is not without its obstacles. For example, when a device joins Azure AD, a new user profile needs to be created, but when that user logs in, they can’t access any of the content in the old profile. I know that there are few things more frustrating for a user than being unable to access their data! And, of course, there is a real cost when IT personnel spend time manually moving data between user profiles.
It’s my pleasure to offer IT organizations a solution to this problem with Laplink’s PCmover Profile Migrator (PPM), and I’m thrilled we’re offering it free through June 30, 2021.Thomas Koll, CEO Laplink Software, Inc.
PCmover Profile Migrator is the ideal solution for user-profile transfers between any two profiles on the same PC, such as migrating data from an old user profile associated with a former domain to a new user profile on a new domain. It automates the entire migration process with a smooth, hassle-free transfer, which saves IT organizations hours of time while providing a seamless user experience.
I’m proud of PCmover Profile Migrator, what it accomplishes for our customers, and that we can offer it free to IT organizations. PCmover has been saving organizations time and money for nearly 40 years — savings that are even more of a priority during these challenging times. As always, at Laplink, we’re committed to being part of the solution, today and every day.
And no matter the challenges you face, if you are replacing PCs, consider PCmover Enterprise (download the full version free for evaluation). It also supports the automatic transfer of data across domains, such as from an old AD-joined PC to a new Azure AD-joined PC.
PCmover Profile Migrator is the perfect tool for in-place upgrades, migrating users from one domain to another, or moving from on prem (Local AD) to services such as Azure Active Directory (AAD).
Screenshots of PCmover Profile Migrator
- Supports transfers between any two users on a PC.
- Ideal to use when migrating data from an old user profile associated with a former domain to a new user profile on a new domain.
- Migrating to Azure Active Directory
- Migrating to new Local Active Directory
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Internet connectivity: Required for the PC to activate and register PCmover.
- CPU: Same as required by the operating system.
- RAM: Same as the minimum required by the operating system.
- Available hard disk space: 200 MB.
- Operating System – For transfers to Azure AD user profiles: Windows 10 Creative Update or
- later (Windows 10 version 1703)
- If you are on Windows 8 or below and want to set up and transfer to an Azure AD user, first upgrade the PC to Windows 10. Then, join the user to Azure AD and transfer to the new user using PCmover Profile Migrator.
- PCmover can be used to transfer to local AD and local non-domain user profiles (i.e., all nonAzure AD profiles) on: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download PCmover Profile Migrator here. This use profile transfer by LapLink has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.
PCmover Profile Migrator is available for $29.95/Single PC License. But, through THESOFTWARE.SHOP, You can get PCmover Profile Migrator full version for FREE! This offer is available for a limited time!
PCmover Profile Migrator Giveaway is available now FREE for a limited time!
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar).
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different systems or computers.
Thanks for reading PCmover Profile Migrator Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if PCmover Profile Migrator Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.