WinOrganizer – Organize and plan your business and private life. Get the license key for free with today’s software giveaway
WinOrganizer Review at a Glance
WinOrganizer is a full-scale personal information manager that helps you organize and plan your business and private life. It’s a planner, password manager, notepad and address book combined in one powerful application.
The computer version of the organizer comprises all features of its paper prototype in a more comfortable way that makes working with it quicker and easier. WinOrganizer user-friendly interface combines all your notes, bookmarks, holidays, reminders, appointments, task lists, contacts, and passwords into a coherent tree-outline form that can be customized as required. The data can be password-protected to limit the access to your personal information. Now you won’t miss a single holiday or your friend’s birthday; you will be able to track everyday tasks and, what’s more, the program will notify you of upcoming events and tasks.
In addition, like in a usual organizer, Notes powered by MS Word-like rich-text tools perfectly suit for keeping various information such as notes, recipes, famous quotations, tables, pictures, Web-links, and even entire pages from the Internet.
WinOrganizer is equipped with flexible sorting and filtering options, HTML-printing, automatic phone dialing, as well as integration with the installed e-mail client and Web browser. All traditional holidays are supplied with the program plus you can add your own vital dates.
To ensure efficiency of user group activities, WinOrganizer provides client network features to access data files via a database server named GoldenSection DataServer. WinOrganizer users are able to view and edit shared data files using the network.
For your comfort, The developer made it possible to launch WinOrganizer minimized to system tray (right by the Windows system clock) and integrated with Chameleon Clock by Softshape Development.
Key features of WinOrganizer
- User-friendly interface
- Flexible tree structure
- Multi-language interface with a support of the following languages: English, German, French, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, Hungarian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Greek, Czech, Italian, Catalan, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Br, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Byelorussian, Swedish, Polish, Slovak, Lithuanian, Korean, Serbian, Danish, Turkish, Dutch, Latvian, Croatian, Finnish, Norwegian.
- 6 document types: Notes, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Passwords, Folders
- Document password-protecting
- HTML Printing with customized templates
- Simultaneous work on several files
- Simultaneous editing of several records
- Links between documents and external links
- Multiple alarms for any type of records
- Powerful search capability (with regular expressions)
- Import and export features (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .html)
- Multi-user network operation via the GSDataServer database server
- Ability to synchronize a .gso file edited on different computers
- Interface to create your own plug-ins
- Ability to attach any files (.doc, .xls, .jpg, .mp3, .exe, etc.) to records
- Recycle Bin used to restore deleted records and documents
- Flexible customizing
- Minimization to system tray
- Integration with Chameleon Clock
- Y2K compliance
- Install and uninstall functions
- Easy import and export to Word and WordPad (RTF)
- Search and replace
- Paragraph formatting
- Compact storage of graphical images (supports various formats)
- Working with tables
- Ability to create several notes in a single document
- Bullets and Numbering
- Automatic spell-checking and thesaurus
- Automatic URL detection enabled at text typing
- Unicode support
- Unique and comprehensive alarm settings
- Tracking birthdates, important events, or holidays (including religious holidays relative to Easter)
- Launching external applications at the coming of events
- Flexible sorting and filtration
- Organizing events into groups of documents
- Displaying events in enclosed documents
- The same as for Events
- Organizing task by priority, status, assignee
- Checking and hiding completed tasks
- Multitude of predefined fields
- Dialing capability
- Integration with e-mail client and Web-browser
- URL auto-detection
- Phone number auto-detection
- Inserting images
- Pocket PC contact synchronization
- Storing an address, name, password, etc.
- One-click copy to clipboard
- Hidden input of information
- Grouping documents
- Displaying a type, creation and modification dates for grouped documents
- and tons of other features to explore and use…
These are the minimum hardware required to run WinOrganizer
System Requirements for Windows OS:
- Support OS: Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/7/10 environment.
- It will not work under Windows 3.xx and Windows NT 3.xx.
- To enable the built-in print preview features, you will also need Internet Explorer 4.0 (or higher). Otherwise, a default browser will be used for the print preview purpose.
- 16 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of free space on your hard disk
System Requirements for Mac OS: Not available
Please feel free to download WinOrganizer here. WinOrganizer has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
User & Media Reviews
What their users are saying?
WinOrganizer retails for $55 to $95, But, on our website, The Software Shop, you can save on your purchase of its license key with today’s software giveaway