Automatically captures text from business cards and converts it into data for direct export to your contact database. Get ABBYY Business Card Reader with 20% discount coupon now!
ABBYY Business Card Reader: scanning business cards to outlook
ABBYY Business Card Reader quickly and completely automatically converts paper business cards directly into ready to use electronic contacts in your Outlook address book or into .vcf files.
ABBYY Business Card Reader Review at a Glance
ABBYY Business Card Reader automatically scans and “reads” paper business cards and sends the contact data to an external database – or saves it to an electronic format of your choice. Based on ABBYY’s intelligent data capture technology, it accurately identifies information according to its type (First Name, Last Name, Phone Numbers, Address, etc.) and sends it to the corresponding fields in a database.
ABBYY Business Card Reader features ABBYY’s award-winning intelligent optical character recognition (OCR) technology. It “reads” the contact data on scans and digital photos so accurately that there is no need to correct or retype data. Saving you time and giving you fast access to important contact data, its key technologies deliver:
- Up to 99,8% accuracy* from ABBYY’s world-leading technology
- Intelligent data identification and capture that enables ABBYY Business Card Reader to identify virtually all types of contact data. These include First Name, Second Name, Last Name, Phone numbers (Mobile, Work, Home, Fax), E-mail, Company, Company address, Title and Web site. Once detected, all data types are automatically allocated to the appropriate fields in Microsoft® Outlook® or other similar databases.
* According to internal ABBYY testing. Accuracy and formatting results can vary depending on factors such as business card quality, design and scanner settings.
ABBYY Business Card Reader allows you to scan and read up to 10 business cards simultaneously in a session when working with flatbed scanners. All contacts will be separated from each other and allocated to the corresponding fields of the database.
To make sure that your contacts are always well-tended ABBYY Business Card Reader will automatically check new data against the existing information in the database when exporting contacts to Microsoft Outlook® or Salesforce®. If a similar contact is already stored in the database, the software automatically alerts you and provides the options of replacing the old contact with the new one, updating it or keeping them both.
Key Features of ABBYY Business Card Reader:
- Automated Capture of Contact Information
- Multiple Business Card Scanning
- Flexible Export and Sharing Options
- Direct export to Microsoft® Outlook®, to an already existing contacts folder or a new one, created from within the application
- Direct export to Salesforce®
- Saving data to CSV format for export to Microsoft Excel® or any other contact management system
- Saving contacts as vCard files for easy sharing with Google® contacts and Google Calendar™, Apple® iPad®and Mac®.
- Comprehensive Language Support
- Duplicate Contacts Detection
- Quick Scan Function
- Dual Side Scanning Support
- Compatibility with Virtually Any Scanner
To run ABBYY Business Card Reader with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
System Requirements for Windows OS:
- Operating System:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista® / XP
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2003
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1024 MB RAM
- In a multiprocessor system, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor.
- 700 MB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 700 MB free space for optimal program operation
- TWAIN- or WIA-compliant scanner, digital camera or fax-modem (optional)
- Video card with 1024×768 resolution or higher
- Microsoft Outlook® 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 (including x64)
- Microsoft Outlook® 2016 (x64 only)
- Salesforce Enterprise or Unlimited is recommended to access all the features of BCR.
- If data validation is enabled in your Salesforce.com Sales Cloud account, saving contacts from the application may not be possible. If that is the case, please contact your system administrator.
- To work with localized interfaces corresponding language support is required
System Requirements for Mac OS:
Please feel free to download ABBYY Business Card Reader here. ABBYY Business Card Reader has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
User & Media Reviews
What their users are saying?
I knock it one star because the interface is almost too simplistic with little or no advanced or customized options. But compared to what my scanner came with — its a champ.
ABBYY Business Card Reader retails for $29.99, But, on our website, The Software Shop, you can save on your purchase of its license key with a discount coupon code. This offer is available for a limited time!
ABBYY Business Card Reader works with your existing equipment – no new investment required! The software is compatible with virtually any scanner or capture device, including digital and mobile cameras, and supports both TWAIN and WIA scanner interfaces.
ABBYY Business Card Reader for Mac OS, you may interes in:
25% Off Coupon on ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac – The Most Accurate OCR Available for Mac OS XBEST OFFER
30% Off Coupon on ABBYY FineReader 15 – Perpetual License – The Best OCR Software – for WindowsBEST SELLER
The Software is unavailable as a software giveaway.
Note that once you signed in, Please do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.