With this unique Kontakt library, you can craft mesmerizing atmospheres quickly! Get Bowed Glass Clouds by Riot Audio for free now!
You save $36.00 | FREE
Bowed Glass Clouds Review
100% Software Giveaway on Bowed Glass Clouds by Riot Audio – A Cinematic Virtual Instrument
Bowed Glass Clouds Review at a Glance
Introducing BOWED GLASS CLOUDS by Riot Audio, a cinematic virtual instrument running in NI’s Kontakt. Its morphing pad engine creates rich, organic evolving textures with sounds sourced from bowed glass bowls and jars, as well as a few selected sound design sources including a household hoover, and an Ebow-driven resonator guitar. With this unique Kontakt library, you can craft mesmerizing atmospheres quickly!
On top of capturing the unique, resonant qualities of these objects, this library features a dual layered engine, which allows you to shape the sound of each layer individually as well as global effects such as distortion (for added tension), delay (for extra trippy sounds), and reverb (for huge, spaced out sounds).
BOWED GLASS CLOUDS makes use of Kontakt’s AET Filter technology to seamlessly morph between layers of sound, both tonal and non-tonal. The instrument has a simple GUI allowing for controls for the morphing within each layer (A and B) as well as adjustment of balance between these layers. Other controls include distortion, BP filter, delay and reverb as well as three-band parametric EQ.
Key Features of Bowed Glass Clouds:
- LAYERS: Much of the appeal of our CLOUDS engine derives from how it generates movement between different sample sources and groups. It contains two layers, A and B, each of which in turn contains a base sublayer and a target sublayer, i.e. four layers in total.
- Morphing: This section controls the morphing parameters of the engine. The engine is configured to modulate from the base sublayers of layer A and layer B to their target sublayers over time.
- Amount: This controls how much the base layers morph into the target layers. This can be controlled for A and B separately.
- Speed: Controls the speed of the morphing from the base layers to the target layers. Low settings equal speeds of ~300ms, while higher settings result in a morphing speed of around 9 seconds.
- OCTAVES: Each layer (A, B) contains three octaves, each within their own Kontakt group and with subtle individual differences, such as different recording takes, pitch shift variations etc. This section allows for volume control of each of the octave groups. Choose one group only for a simple, thin sound, or dial them all in for a full, organ-like multioctave spread.
- X-FADE: This fader allows you to transition between the main layers A and B. We recommend automating this or controlling it via MIDI CC (modwheel etc) as this gives you maximum expressivity during playing.
- FX: The effects section contains controls for Distortion, BP (Bandpass) Filter, Delay and Reverb.
- Distortion toggle button: Turns Tape distortion/saturation on and off.
- Distortion: Regulates the amount of saturation/distortion. At the higher end of the control you will hear tape compression kicking in – this stops the levels going all out of proportion
- BP Filter Freq(uency): Controls the centre of the Bandpass filter. We’ve opted for a fairly wide BP filter with smooth curves for a natural, warm sound. Nevertheless, you can use it to sweep through the frequency spectrum up to a very narrow high band.
- Delay: Controls the amount of delay return.
- Time: Controls the time of the delay intervals. The delay is tempo-synced, with 8ths/quavers as the base unit. The possible range is from 1 8th to 12 8ths.
- Reverb: Controls the amount of reverb return. The reverb is a modelled Lexicon 480 digital reverb unit with a long hall setting (9.0s).
- Length: Controls the size of the reverb – both early reflections (ER) and late reflections (LR) are adjusted with this control.
- EQ Low, Mid and High: Controls gain of low, mid and high bands of a parametric EQ. The EQs have wide Qs for a musical, soft attenuation or enhancement effect.
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Requires Kontakt version 5.8 or higher (full version).
Bowed Glass Clouds Sound Demo
Not sure if Bowed Glass Clouds does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to Play Bowed Glass Clouds Sound Demo here. This audio plugn by Riot Audio has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
Bowed Glass Clouds retails for $36.00, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get Bowed Glass Clouds by Riot Audio for free in the Giveaway tab below. This offer is available for a limited time!
Normally $36, BOWED GLASS CLOUDS will be offered free from tomorrow until July 31st.
- 12 patches: Atmospheric Whiteout, Frozen Air, Ground and Ionosphere, Harvest Sunset, Horizon, Jetstream Organ, Lone Whisp, Nebulae, Solo Puff, Stratosphere, Sudden Squall, Warm Haze
- Samples include bowed large bowl, bowed small jar, bowed medium bowl, Ebow resonator guitar, household hoover
- 12 layers of sound in total: A/B layers with two sublayers each and a 3 octave spread
- Lexicon Reverb Modelling
- Based on Riot Audio’s proprietary CLOUDS engine using Kontakt’s AET
- Filter morphing capabilities
Requires Kontakt version 5.8 or higher (full version).
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the AudioPlugin.Deals company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from AudioPlugin.Deals when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different system or computer.
Thanks for reading Bowed Glass CloudsReview & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Bowed Glass Clouds Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.