50% Off on SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 – The Professional Solution for Cleaning and Restoration – for Windows
Have old and damaged recordings at home? Have you been waiting on cleaning up and restoring these for a long time? Take advantage of your time at home – Start cleaning and digitizing your favorite recordings! Get SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 today at a 50% discount!!
You save $50.00 | 30-day Money-back Guarantee | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 Review Video - Overview
50% Off on SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 – The Professional Solution for Cleaning and Restoration – for Windows
SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 Review at a Glance
Do you still have old types of vinyl, CDs, cassettes, or other analog recordings? With the SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2, the digital “Swiss Army Knife” for audio editing, those recordings can now find their way into the digital world. Easily remove noise & play your tracks on the go – anytime & anywhere.
Digitize your favorite recordings in high quality using SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2. The software offers a range of selected presets and practical 1-click solutions that are specially designed for easy-to-use professional audio restoration. Use the intelligent Master Assistants in iZotope Ozone Elements to quickly improve the sound of even the oldest recordings.
Transfer records, CDs, cassettes, other audio recordings, and video sound to your computer in just a few clicks. import audio sources, CDs, and video sound to your PC with a few clicks and then start editing right away. Record individual songs or entire albums from cassettes and vinyl records, or record speech for podcasts, in studio quality (up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution).
Cleaning & restoration
Remove background noise such as vinyl crackling, or camera and traffic noise, camera whirring, and wind, with over 360 practical presets. Features such as spectral cleaning and auto-cleaning ensure precise results. Optimize the sound of speech with a few clicks and remove popping and hissing “s” sounds in voice recordings.
With an optimized interface, a wide range of wizards, presets, and 1-click solutions as well as intelligent search features, using the software is simple and intuitive. Additional helpful informative texts provide clarity on how to use the features.
Perfect video sound
Remove all unwanted noises, such as wind noise or sibilance, from your video recordings. Fast and precise with an extra preview monitor. Or automatically with the Video Sound Optimizer.
iZotope RX 7 Elements
Eliminate noise, “s” sounds, clicks, and other unwanted elements in a flash with iZotope RX 7 Elements. Includes four outstanding noise removal modules – De-click, De-clip, De-hum, and Voice De-noise – for giving audio files super clean sound.
iZotope Ozone 9 Elements
Ozone 9 Elements, made by the audio specialists at iZotope, is the perfect tool for quickly and easily mastering all kinds of audio material. Use the automatic Master Assistants to create high-quality mastering profiles for streaming, radio, and CDs in a matter of seconds.
Key Features of SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2
- Record audio media: Professional studio-quality – Record individual tracks, entire albums, or voice-overs quickly and easily.
- Import CDs: Transfer your albums, singles, and EPs to your computer. Title information and CD covers are automatically retrieved for original CDs.
- Export: Export audio files in any standard format, from MP3 and OGG to WAV and AIFF.
- Cleaning & restoration
- NEW! iZotope RX 7 Elements: the optimal tool for quickly and easily removing unwanted noise, “s” sounds, clicks, and other elements from your audio files.
- Spectral Display: The various frequencies of the audio track can be visualized. This allows for the precise removal of specific noises.
- Preview function: When you select a range in the spectral display, you can preview to hear what the range sounds like after cleaning and compare it to the original.
- Auto Cleaning: Suggestions for improving audio based on an analysis of your audio signal. Any suggested improvements can be adjusted.
- Presets: Helpful presets: Easily remove unwanted sounds like noise, or traffic noise with the help of over 360 presets.
- Advanced effects editing: The program offers direct access to all effect parameters for sound optimization in audio editing and mastering.
- Remove crackling from LP tracks: Crackling can be quickly and easily removed from vinyl with presets for different strength levels.
- Clipping reduction: Prevent clipping during recording or remove it in post-production with the help of the limiter and DeClipper to account for varying levels of volume.
- Smartphone audio: Access diverse presets for optimizing audio recordings made with your smartphone for enhanced results.
- Stop the wind with the click of a button: Eliminate wind noise in no time at all using professional plug-ins and presets.
- Remove camera noise: Get rid of noises from older camcorder models by using simple presets or your own customized adjustments.
- Optimize speech recordings: Optimize the sound of speech with a few clicks and remove popping and hissing “s” sounds in voice recordings.
- Audio editing
- 8 tracks for audio montage: Create transitions and add audio commentary or sound effects to recordings.
- See what you hear: Work on the visual level with a spectroscope, peak meter, spectrogram, bit meter, correlation meter, and direction meter
- Time stretching & pitch shifting: Access one of the best algorithms in the world from zplane™ for adjusting pitch and speed. ….and access precise, virtually artifact-free results.
- Range editing: Switch to range mode to select individual sections within a track and copy or edit them with a single click.
- Object effects: Edit individual sections of a recording with different effects and settings to specifically remove noises, for instance.
- Edit audio files: Explore the numerous audio editing features such as volume adjustments, individual editing techniques, and working with automatic wizards.
- Divide up recordings: The program automatically detects where one song ends and the next one begins, , so you can select and skip the tracks on the finished CD.
- Sublime transitions: Fade lines within the audio track enable you to quickly and easily adjust the volume. This lets you slowly fade in intros.
- Batch processing: High efficiency: Optimize or export multiple songs or entire albums in one step.
- CD covers & track info: Cover and track titles are automatically populated for original CDs and displayed when you play music on smartphones, MP3 players or music management programs.
- Audio converter: Vinyl or CD, MP3 or OGG, WAV or AIFF: You can record in a range of formats, and burn CDs and convert audio files as well.
- WaveColor: A color-enhanced waveform display that uses different shades of color and saturation levels to make it easy to identify pitch levels and sound characteristics.
- Optimize video sound
- Import for video sound: New, more efficient algorithm: Import video files and start editing the audio track right away.
- Perfect video sound: Enhance speech recordings and reduce background noise, wind noise or sibilants – a wide range of presets are included for removing all types of noise.
- Preview Monitor: The preview monitor enables you to work on two monitors simultaneously, including in 4K. The ideal tool for synchronizing picture and sound.
- Video Sound Optimizer: Click on your track and the Video Sound Optimizer will suggest the right effect settings for enhancing music or speech in your footage.
- Media exchange: Transfer your audio or video projects with just a few clicks from SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 to any other video editing software.
- Video converter: Convert your video files with optimized sound into all standard formats. Movie formats such as MPEG-4 can easily be converted to WMV.
- Digital mastering
- NEW! iZotope Ozone 9 Elements: Create different masters in no time with the convenient mastering wizards – like for streaming or radio, for example.
- Music digitally remastered: Simply select the genre for your song and the Auto Mastering function selects the optimal audio settings for optimizing sound. Compare and preview results with other music styles such as jazz, 70s funk & soul or classic 80s pop.
- Mastering package: Optimize and fine-tune the sound image of your audio material with just a few clicks.
- More effect plug-ins
- essentialFX: a collection of 6 professional effect plug-ins taken directly from the field of professional audio.
- eFX Reverb: eFX Reverb contains everything you need for modulating reverb effects professionally – whether for short reflections or longer reverb.
- eFX Gate: This plug-in only acts when the set audio signal occurs, for example, noise caused by two sources.
- eFX Vocal Strip: Optimize speech and vocal recordings using the compressor, DeEsser, and highpass filter for a maximum level of quality.
- eFX Tube Stage: This plug-in simulates the sound of an analog tube amplifier and is ideal for creative distortion in speech recordings in audiobooks or videos.
- eFX Chorus Flanger: Discover various custom settings for the classic flanger effect.
- eFX DeEsser: This enables you to create a warmer, more characteristic sound by reducing sibilants and popping in speech and vocal recordings.
- VST3 interface: Additional plug-ins from MAGIX or third-party providers can be easily integrated using the VST3 interface.
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Hard drive space: 1 GB for program installation Sound card: Onboard Onboard
- Optical drive: DVD Optional: CD/DVD burner
- Program languages: English, Deutsch
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 Downloads
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 Trial here. This audio cleaning tool by MAGIX has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.
SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 retails for $99.99, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get it for 50% off. This offer is available for a limited time!
- Digitization, cleaning & restoration
- 64-bit technology & VST3 interface
- 8 audio tracks
- NEW! Audio cleaning with iZotope RX 7 Elements
- NEW! Mastering with iZotope Ozone 9 Elements
- NEW! WaveColor
- Free Software Updates
- Free Technical Support
- 30-day Money-back Guarantee
SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar).
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different system or computer.
Thanks for reading SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.