ExpiredDVDFab Halloween Sales 2019 – Up to 50% Discount on Hot Sellers and Chance to Win iPhone 11
Up to 50% Off Hot Sellers Software like DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Etc . Plus a chance to WIN IPHONE 11
The creepiest holiday of the year is coming around the corner. On the hunt for some tools to share your collected horror movies with your friends? We’ve got just what you’re looking for. In DVDFab Halloween Sales 2019, prices on certain Disc Tools and Selected Singles are slashed by 50%, and others 25% ~ 40%. The clock is ticking, spare your second thoughts!
50% Off DVDFab Best Sellers includes:
- 50% OFF Disc Toolkits
- DVD Copy + DVD Ripper (Lifetime) – Windows & Mac
- Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper (Lifetime) – Windows & Mac
- Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray (Lifetime) – Windows only
- Up to 50% OFF Selected DVDFab Singles (Flash Sale)
Guess Movies by Posters to Win an iPhone 11
Here comes the most challenging part — guess the movie name by each simplified poster, you may have the chance to win our gorgeous Halloween Treats, might be an iPhone 11, a 1-Year DVDFab All-In-One License, or a huge storewide software coupon. Don’t hesitate!
Win one of the following Gorgeous Treats:
- 1 Gold Winner (Randomly Picked + Correct Answers = 5): A brand-new iPhone 11
- 10 Silver Winners (Randomly Picked + Correct Answers ≥ 4): DVDFab All-In-One (1-Year)
- Bronze Winners (1 ≤ Correct Answers ≤ 5): Huge Storewide Software Coupons
Note: All the above-mentioned promotions are subject to the terms & conditions available at DVDFab Website
Graphic designers create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.Considering a career as a graphic designer? These professionals create digital art through computer software programs or by hand, usually crafting for commercial purposes, such as logo, advertisement or magazine design. They develop the overall layout and production design for various applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.