Generate well-researched content briefs in under 12 seconds, plus use AI optimization to boost your search rankings. Get Lifetime Access to Frase Basic Plan at 85% discount!
✔ Save $400.00. ✔ Lifetime Access ✔ 60-day Money-back Guarantee. ✔ Secure Payment. ✔24×7 Customer Support
Frase Review Video
Overview of frase.io | Create and Optimize Your Content With This AI-based Content Marketing Tool
Frase Review at a Glance
The way your audience searches for information has changed. Today, the customer journey increasingly starts with a question, not a keyword, and your audience expects answers. If you want to drive high-intent organic traffic, rank well on Google, and engage your visitors once they’re on your site, you must first identify the questions your audience is asking and then create well-researched content that provides answers. In other words, the future of SEO is in question answering. It’s as simple as that. There’s just one small problem: doing the research needed to identify the questions your audience is asking online and homework needed to create helpful content that offers answers takes forever. And it’s pretty boring, too. Enter: Frase.
Frase is a tool that identifies the questions your target audience is asking and generates full-length content briefs capable of offering answers in SECONDS. Frase helps you identify the questions your audience is asking, create content capable of offering answers, and deliver those answers across multiple digital channels.
Using AI, Frase.io identifies the questions your audience is asking across dozens of digital channels like Quora, Reddit, and Search Autocomplete. With its Google Search Console integration, Frase pulls every question-type query and automatically clusters them into topic groups, helping you identify topics with high traffic potential. In less than 11 seconds, Frase generates full-length content briefs for any question or topic you want to rank for.
Once you’ve written your content, Frase brings it to the next level with AI-powered content optimization. The built-in editor identifies topic gaps, as well as other opportunities for improvement to ensure you’ll be SEO-strong out of the gate.
Finally, Frase uses your existing website content to automatically answer your site visitors’ questions in real-time–ensuring nobody leaves your site before they find what they’re looking for.
Bottom line: Frase taps into the SEO goldmine that is question-focused search queries and provides you with the info you need to rank higher.
How does Frase Work?
Thanks to Frase, you can automate the worst aspects of researching and optimizing content for SEO, so that with the time you save, you can focus on the fun stuff, like writing and thinking strategically. Let’s check it out!
Frase is separated into two main sections. The first is the questions section, which offers a centralized view of the questions your customers are asking across dozens of sources. And the second is the content section, which gives you the tools you need to effectively create and optimize content that offers answers to those questions.
Let’s dive into the questions tool first. There are two main ways to identify questions: the first is via the open web, like on internet forums or comment sections of websites, and the second is through Frase’s Google Search Console integration. You’ll kick off your open web search by identifying a topic – let’s lookup Inbound Marketing. Frase will then launch a full-blown investigation into your search term, scrubbing forums, searching autocomplete, and comment sections for every question related to your topic. What’s more, Frase will automatically group these questions into topic clusters – in this case, Outbound Marketing, Learning, Business, and More so you can quickly understand the full scope of the questions your audience is asking.
Frase really gives you an at-a-glance overview of everything that people want to know! Frase’s Google Search Console integration is even more impressive. It lets you visualize all of the questions that your visitors are asking on Google that bring them to your website. What’s more, Frase automatically clusters these questions into groups. With paired data like ranking, impressions, and clicks, this is critical automation that allows you to easily identify topics with high traffic potential.
Once you know what questions and topics have high traffic potential, it’s time to create content. Of course, Frase has your back there, too. By clicking the green arrow, you’ll launch the content generation tool.
You can actually filter your query by certain domains. For example, if you’re looking to create content based on inbound marketing, you may limit your search to only HubSpot. For our purposes, let’s go ahead and search the whole internet. Frase will analyze and summarize the top 20 search results to produce a thorough, powerful content brief that organizes it in a few different sections, including questions, statistics, and backlinks.
Now here’s where it really gets good: When you click into any of the results, you’ll get a breakdown of all of the context and sources that were crawled in order to create this brief for you. All you have to do is click on it and snap the annotated text is added to your document. This makes writing highly-researched content a breeze.
What’s even better is that Frase will scan and score your completed content so that you can anticipate how well it will actually rank! First, you’ll get a topic score, which tells you how well your content will perform. And the yellow bar here gives you a bit of context on how your competitors are doing at creating high-performing content on this same topic. Plus, as you make changes to the content, those scores will adjust and tick upwards as you continue to add relevant topics to the document. Work with outside writers? All of your content is easily exportable as a PDF, Word document, and more.
Are you tired of sitting on the tenth page of Google? Do you hate spending hours every week compiling content briefs? You can skyrocket your content all the way to the top of the search results with the SEO-fueled content that your audience actually wants to read. So get your hands on Frase today.back to menu ↑
Key Features of Frase
- Questions – Frase aggregates questions across dozens of sources, ranging from public ones like Google’s “People Also Ask” box and Quora, to your very own live chat and chatbot conversations.
- Web & Forums – Questions your audience is asking online across search engines and forums.
- Search Traffic – Questions asked on search engines that drive organic traffic to your website.
- Chat – Questions coming in via your Frase Answer Assistant, or your chat provider.
- Content – Create content your customers are looking for online. Do it faster and better with Frase’s AI-powered content research tools.
- Question Research – Quickly identify the questions your audience is asking on Google, Quora, and other forums.
- Content Brief – Automatically generate a content brief to drive the direction of your content creation process.
- Content Optimization – Score your content against competitors and generate a clear blueprint of key topics you might be missing.
- Automatic Summaries – Breaking down your content into comprehensive sections is a critical step to allow search engines and voice devices to pull answers from your website.
- Questions & Answers – Automatically extract questions and answers from any web page.
- Topic Scoring – Score and compare your content against top competitors for a specific search query.
- Answers – Frase’s no-code, AI chatbot uses your existing website content to answer questions, instantly.
- Crawl – Crawl your full website to create an AI-powered knowledge base in minutes.
- Answer Assistant – Automatically deliver answers on your website 24/7/365.
- Analytics – Zero in on user intent data and optimize your assistant over time.
- Content Tools Integrations:
- WordPress: publish from Frase into your WordPress CMS.
- HubSpot COS: publish from Frase into your HubSpot CMS.
- Mailchimp: publish from Frase in your Mailchimp campaign.
- Google Drive: save back-up copies of your Frase documents into Google Docs.
- Google Search Console: analyze traffic data and crawl your website pages.
- Answer Engine Integrations:
- HubSpot CRM: send leads from your Answer Engine into HubSpot CRM.
- Content Tools Integrations:
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Internet Browser
- Internet Connection
Frase Free Trial
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to Get Frase Free Trial here. This Answer Intelligence tool has been tested professionally, and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.
Frase offers a free trial, including the following:
- Unlimited Question Research
- 5 documents (content briefs, and content optimization)
- 1 crawl through Google Search Console
- 1 Answer Engine 30-day test
Frase is available starting at $39.99/month for the Basic Plan. But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get lifetime access to Frase Basic Plan for just $69.00/lifetime instead of $469.00/year. This offer is available for a limited time!
- Lifetime access to Frase Basic Plan
- 1 User(s)
- 30 Documents per month
- Question research
- Content briefs
- Content curation
- Unlimited question research queries
- Unlimited concept maps
- Answer Engine: 100 answers per month lifetime
- Beta access to Voice Search Optimization
- Stack up to 2 codes: Upgrade to the Growth Plan (Lifetime)
- 3 User(s)
- Unlimited Documents per month
- All future Growth Plan updates
- GDPR compliant (partner verified)
- Only for new Frase users who do not have existing accounts/trial accounts
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
83% Off on Linguix Premium Plan – Lifetime Subscription: The AI-powered Writing Assistant Tool!BEST OFFER
Up to 96% Off with Namecheap Small Business Month – Extraordinary Savings on Namecheap Small Business Products for Everyday EnterprisesBEST OFFER
Frase Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
We will not send this via email.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar).
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different systems or computers.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying about #THE SOFTWARE? Why they loved it?
It truly works as advertised. Creating content for my website is going to be a lot easier now. I just want to say that despite buying two codes: my account says it is on “free trial” so can you please look into that? I don’t plan on removing tacos, because I am sure it is something that will be fixed rapidly.
I purchased one code, submitted an question and was really pleased with the results at first review. What I didn’t realize were the other features and capabilities in here that I can play with. I can’t wait to dig in more and get the full power of this tool to work for me.
One question. Is there a world where it would make sense to submit a question in the questions area and be able to save the results to work on at later times without having to use another one of your questions credits?
I bought the deal because I have high hopes for Frase but it’s not quite there yet. I currently pay for usetopic.com and it’s a lot better from a content analysis standpoint. I would input some terms into Frase and I might get 10 keywords to mention whereas usetopic would output 50. I don’t understand the discrepancy because it shouldn’t be hard to analyze the top 10 or 20 results on google and check for repeated terms (filtering out stop words). I really suggest the team at Frase to check out what usetopic does and replicate it so I don’t have to pay the monthly fee anymore lol!
So, is Frase worth it as a LTD? For sure! I have high hopes for your company. Just keep improving your software.
I am blown away by how incredibly useful this software to your content strategy. I was amazed at how it was able to query and find relevant content and cite the sources quickly. I tested the software with a particular topic to a specific region, and I researched before testing it out on Frase. It returned some results I found and others that I didn’t see. What took me roughly 30 minutes, it did better in few seconds. The answer engine is one of a kind, and the benefits are endless, in my opinion.
Thank you, Frase team, and Appsumo for bringing this deal. Very excited to dive deeper and do more with it.
I originally bought it just to check and see if the app lived up to the sales pitch. It more that wowed me with all that it can do. I love the live assistant, integration with live chat (would like to see Customerly on the list), and being able to optimize my blog posts right in the app is fantastic. I’m still trying it out since I just got it, yet I have high hopes for this app.
Thanks for reading Frase Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Frase Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.