Effectively collaborate with clients and organize tasks with team members. Get Lifetime access to Project.co Small Plan at 90% Discount!
You save $441.00 | Lifetime Access | 60-day Money-back Guarantee | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
Project.co Review at a Glance
Let me ask you something. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could manage a project’s tasks, update your clients, communicate with your team, and charge payments
all in one place? Well, say sayonara to long email threads, multiple to-do lists, and manual invoices. If you want a one-stop-shop to manage projects and collaborate with customers, here Project.co – Project Manamgement Software.
Project.co is a client-facing project management system that lets you chat, collaborate, manage tasks, and so much more!
how it works:
When you login to Project.co, you will see a list of all your projects ordered by start date, or you can switch to the Kanban view and see them ordered by status.
Simply drag and drop projects as they move through different stages in your process!
Having communication breakdowns? Project.co’s discussion tab streamlines communication between you, your team, and your client in a native thread on each project. Or simply reply via email and it will be posted to the comment thread to save you time. This means client messages and files will never go missing again! You can also head over to the Notes section to record the most important information on each project so you never lose track of where you’re at.
Next up, attention all Type-A peeps! You’re going to THRIVE in the Tasks view, where you can see your tasks for a single project, or view tasks for all projects at once. This makes it easy to see everything that needs to be done in a single view.
Stay organized by seeing your tasks in a calendar or a scheduler view, where you can order by date and assignee to make sure that your team is never overbooked. You can also switch to the Kanban view, where you can see the status of each task and easily spot any bottlenecks in your process.
Within the People tab, you can view both your team and your client’s team, add and remove users from a project, and turn on and off email notifications for each person.
Now here’s where it gets even better: Project.co lets you record the time your team spends per project AND makes it easy for your clients to pay you for your work. With a few clicks and a short description, you can charge your client for services AND generate invoices automatically. WOW! Project.co is a simple, easy-to-use yet powerful project management system that isn’t bloated with confusing features and options.
So if you’re ready to get on top of your processes and collaborate with your clients more effectively, then you’re definitely going to want to check out Project.co.
Key Features of Project.co:
- Chat – A big comment box at the top of the discussion page lets you write your comment and post it to the project.
- Reply by email – Whenever a comment is posted on a project you’re part of, you’ll receive an email notification.. You can reply by simply replying to the email.
- Share files – The option to upload a file from your computer on the comment box
- Embed videos – YouTube, Vimeo and Wistia directly into your comments.
- Comment timeline – All comments are displayed along with a date and time so you know exactly who said what, and when.
- Find everything – Look back over the communication timeline and review what’s been agreed at any time by any person on each project.
- Flexible Management – Stretch the task over multiple days, so you’ll know exactly when the task will be worked on, helping you manage capacity.
- Task statuses – Move tasks through your process. You can drag and drop on the Kanban board or edit to change on the other views.
- Set a date – Tasks can be single-day or multi-day, which is useful on the calendar and scheduler views where you can see how tasks span multiple days.
- Allocate to your team – This helps people see tasks they have to work on that can be allocated to any member of your team – by any other member of your team.
- Filter & drill down – All tasks pages can be filtered by multiple different options. This lets you drill down into what you want to see on each view.
- Request payments – Create a new payment request on any project to give your clients a way to pay.
- Get paid – Your clients will see a link on the project to “Pay”. They can then pay using their credit card details online without leaving the project.
- Automatic invoice creation – Once your client has paid, an invoice will be generated automatically.
- Integrate your payment provider – Integrate Stripe or SagePay in minutes to take payments through your existing account.
- Tax rates – Set up custom tax rates based on your business requirements.
- Multi currency – Bill your customers in GBP, USD and EUR.
- Create & edit notes – Simply click to edit a note and you’ll be presented with a big free form text box.
- Hidden from your clients – You and your team can keep important and sensitive information in here to help with the smooth running of the project.
- Simply plain text – Just a simple way to make and edit your notes. Simplicity makes this easy to use for everyone.
- Easy to update – The notes page is super quick and easy to update. Simply click, edit and save.
- Invite anyone – Invite your whole team & your clients’ teams.
- Invite your team – Invite your internal team that are the people within your business with different role which provides them with a specific permission set
- Group & filter your team – Add a person to groups. View the group and filter projects, tasks, and time – by person, by group, or across your whole team.
- Client Team – Each project brings 1 or more companies together to work with your internal team.
- Team Power – Invite your clients’ team or let them invite their own team members
- Chat & collaborate – Everyone can chat and share files. Your team can create and manage tasks to keep track of everything that needs to be done to complete the project.
- Email notifications – Everyone who’s part of a project will receive an email notification whenever a new comment is posted.
- Upload & manage files – Attach files with each comment you post. Manage & view files on each project or on the dedicated files view page.
- Upload files – Upload any file up to 100mb in size every time you post a comment.
- Manage files – A dedicated files page lets you see all files from all projects.
- Access for all in a Project- Everyone who has access to a project can access the files you upload to that project.
- Manage file storage – See the storage capacity, Delete files you no longer need with the click of a button.
- Allocate time – Each group on every project to helps each group see what their time boundaries are on any project.
- Record time – As your team work on projects they can record the time they spend on each project.
- Reporting – The time report shows allocated hours and actual hours along with an efficiency calculation for each project.
- Project efficiency – See which projects are under and over the allocated time.
- Manual time entry – Record the time you spend in any way that works for you. Then simply enter that time into the time page.
Project.co Free Plan
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to register the Project.co Free Plan here. It includes everything you need to start:
- Up to 3 internal users
- Unlimited external users
- Unlimited projects
- All features
- 1GB storage
Project.co Small Plan retails for $49/month and $490/year, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get a lifetime access to Project.co Small Plan for just the price of 1 month, $49.00 instead of $490/year (90% Off). This offer is available for a limited time!
just for the price of 1 month, you can get lifetime access to this project management software forever!
- Lifetime Access
- Fully customizable
- Up to 10 internal company users
- Unlimited external users (clients)
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited tasks
- Custom branding
- Custom domain name
- 25 GB file storage
- Add 1 Code = add 10 internal company users and 25 GB file storage
- An unlimited number of codes is allowed
- All future plan updates
60-day money back guarantee, no matter the reason
Project.co Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the AppSumo company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from AppSumo when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different system or computer.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying? Why they loved it?
Clean interface, easy to navigate… Great tool for anyone looking for a simple but powerful project management tool. I look forward to the integrations. I believe that this will be the deal of the year for me!
Thanks to the developers!
Project.co keeps the core of managing a client project its focus. Tasks, Deadlines, Notes and Time Tracking. Use it to provide a bird’s eye view for your actual conversations.
Wrap this up in the included white-label and it adds an extra touch of unity to your delivery process. Sure I’d like to see a few more branding/customization options, native integrations to a few popular tools and a bump to a modern front-end framework but just like any other gambler on an AppSumo deal, this is a good one to put a few tacos into and see how it plays out.
The support has also been really responsive so that’s a plus!
Didn’t take me long to buy this one! Setup a client project very quickly. Had a few questions and Support was very quick in either resolving or adding my suggestions to the dev queue!
I like how Project.co isn’t bloated and confusing like many other project management tools. I also like how my clients will be able to respond via email and I have a record of their responses within Project.co. That feature alone is worth using this tool from my perspective.
It also looks like it will be a great place to keep track task needs and manage client-specific to-do lists (haven’t found a way to skip putting a date on tasks which would be nice for the future). I also like how tasks can span several days when scheduled.
I see lots of potential for Project.co! Thanks for bringing this to AppSumo.
Just started setting up my agency with a demo project. Clean UI and without too many distractions like several other similar saas. Here are a few things I think could use improvements:
1) Loading speed – is a tad slow. Pages took a little time loading. Would get tiresome if someone needs to jump around a lot.
2) The report page – the birdseye view/filtered view could do with customizable settings. And a progress and time chart. – I think this is already in the roadmap.
3) Screenshots – For remote teams, having a screenshot function in the timer is essential. Can we have that?
4) Chat room – Additional to keeping discussions to specific projects, can we have an open chat room? For teams that do most of the communication over chat, it is far comfortable to stay on personal or group rooms to talk instead of changing projects each time.
This isn’t an Ora replacement, this is something totally different focused in your relationship with your clients.
I like it because it’s REALLY simple, like as simple as it gets, so my clients can use it without issues which is what I needed. They don’t even need to log in, they just need to answer the emails and that’s it.
I see this as the perfect tool for an Account Manager that needs to be in constant contact with the client but don’t want to get them into complex agile apps that will overwhelm the clients.
I recommend you give this a chance, but know that in this case, less is more.
Thanks for reading Project.co Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Project.co Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.