[UPDATED] Software Giveaway – Zoom Player MAX 17.20: Free Full Version | The Most Powerful & Customizable Media Player – for Windows
The most sophisticated, flexible and powerful Media Player for Windows PCs & Tablets. EXCLUSIVE for our store visitor, you can get Zoom Player MAX 17.20 full version with a 1-year license for free!
Zoom Player MAX 17 Review at a Glance
Zoom Player MAX 17 is the most Powerful, Flexible and Customizable Media Player application for the Windows PC platform. Based on our highly-touted Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance. Behind Zoom Player’s classic media player look, hides a powerful Media Center application designed with a simple 5-Key (up/down/left/right/select) fullscreen navigation interface.
The 5-Key system provides simple navigation with advanced interfaces on Zoom Player MAX 17. An interface such as the Media Library, File Browser, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History and much more. Zoom Player’s media center simplicity makes it ideal for users with no previous computer experience. With this video player, you can also instantly Convert any PC into a Home Entertainment Center (HTPC) with no specialized hardware requirement or operating system. Zoom Player runs with every version of Windows.
Utilizing Zoom Player’s modular design and flexibility, you can easily design a safe viewing environment, limiting or extending functionality, making it ideal for both newbies and professionals. Zoom Player MAX 17 is fully scalable, supporting the latest media formats and interfaces. New features are incorporated constantly with release schedules and feature integration clearly announced on our support Forum, Twitter and Facebook pages.
Zoom Player MAX 17 is fully scalable, supporting the latest media formats and interfaces. New features and fixes are incorporated consistently with release schedules and feature integration clearly announced on our support Forum, Twitter, and Facebook pages
Navigation and Media Library Enhancements
The default fullscreen navigation skin has been enhanced with new/polished icons and a cleaner background image for a more modern and professional style. TheMovieDB.org meta-data scraper plugin has been enhanced to improve the identification accuracy for Movies and TV shows.
The media library setting page includes new controls to easily switch between different audio and video rendering devices in real time. The fullscreen navigation interfaces can now be detached from the main user interface and displayed in fullscreen on a second monitor.
The download tracking fullscreen navigation interface now shows downloads in a familiar label/folder structure instead of the flat list shown in previous versions. Control downloading media with more functions such as “Download Priority”, “Pause/Resume” and more…
With a new “Playlist” plugin, media library categories can be created by simply pointing to any playlist file.
Download & Tracking
By introducing a Download & Tracking API and greater integration with the open-source qBittorrent client, Zoom Player can automatically send torrent files and magnet links to qBittorrent and track the download process in real time. Media files with enough downloaded pieces are highlighted as playable while the media is still downloading (faux streaming).
qBittorrent version 4 is a requirement for this feature and is now available for download through Zoom Player 14’s Install Center.
Playback History, Privacy & Child safety
Zoom Player’s playback history is a great feature that allows you to resume media playback from the last played position and a lot more (restore volume/subtitle & audio track/etc…).
For additional privacy & child safety, new playback history features have been introduced to provide greater control over how information is retained and later displayed by the play history dialogs. The new controls provide the additional security that children will not be accidentally exposed to previously played content that is inappropriate for their age.
What’s new in Zoom Player MAX 17? The final version is ready and contains lots of cool new features! here are the highlights:
V.17 Changes log
--- What's new in Zoom Player v17.2:
* The Media Library category editor has been redesigned for clarity
and ease of use.
* The Media Library category editor can now be used to select and
re-order multiple categories in one click, making it much easier
and faster to re-order categories.
* The Media Library category editor has been extended with a
"Move top" and "Move bottom" buttons to more easily arrange
your category listing.
* New "Sort by Runtime" media library feature. In TV categories it
sorts by the number of episodes in a folder and in Movie categories
it sorts by the Movie's specified Runtime (not the media's duration
which may include additional content such as credits).
* New "Resume Playback" media library feature that's accessible from
the media library's functions page and the media library's mini-menu
(Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumb View).
Resume playback looks for the first unwatched media in the folder
and then resumes playback from that media.
If no media from the folder has been previously played, it will play
the first media in the folder (in alphabetical order by Title or
If the last played media in the folder is over the "Consider media
as watched" percentage threshold, the next media will play in
alphabetical order by title (if previously scraped), otherwise by
* New "Filter by Star Rating" media library feature.
Filtering by Star Rating allows you to filter TV and Movie categories
based on the media's Star Rating.
You can easily customize each media's star rating to your own personal
value using the integrated metadata editor, accessible by right-clicking
a media's thumbnail or through the media library's functions page.
* New "Filter by Content Rating" media library feature.
Filtering by Content Rating allows you to filter TV and Movie categories
based on the MPAA rating assigned to the TV Show or Movie, for example
"PG-13" or "TV-MA".
* New "Hide Mouse Cursor in Windowed mode" setting (Adv. Options /
Interface / Mouse / Setting) that allows the mouse cursor to auto-hide
even when playing in a window (disabled by default).
* New setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Smart Play / Settings)
that adds a delay before connecting the Audio Renderer.
This delay can help avoid audio connection errors when dealing
with external Receiver/Amp that require a few seconds to initialize their audio
interface after changing video resolution or refresh rate.
* Added support for new YouTube URL format when adding YouTube channels
as media library categories:
* Support for a new YouTube LIVE URL structure, usually used
when sharing a video the YouTube mobible app.
* Double-clicking a TV show thumbnail in the media library's TV Jukebox
mode will now play the episode.
* New "Edit Last Played" option added to the windowed play
history's right-click menu, allowing you to manually edit the
"Last Played" field without actually playing the media.
* You can now reorder the Available Tags and Collections in the
media library's cached metadata editor.
+ Zoom Player no longer requires "freeimage.dll" to load. The library
which is used to display the ".WEBP" image format is now loaded
dynamically as-needed, saving a bit of RAM while allowing Zoom Player
to start slightly faster.
- The media library's unplayed media counter will now adjust the background
box size if the unwatched media counter is 3 digits or more.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the media library's right/left bump actions
from working after a PC was not reset for over a month.
- Some information was not displayed correctly in the media library for
YouTube channels containing the "|" character in their channel name,
video names or video description.
- Fixed a bug causing ".df" definition files not to save properly when playing
from shared network paths (e.g. "\\my_server\shared_folder\media.mkv").
- Wrote a work-around for a bug in Media Portal's TS File Reader filter
to prevent Zoom Player from freezing on re-play.
The bug prevents ZP from seeking to 0 and re-playing by returning
invalid media position values, requiring the media to be fully reloaded.
- Under some conditions, the media library's filter function would not
highlight any of the available filtering options and would draw the
scrollbar widget in the wrong position.
- Under some conditions, the media library's filter function would not
bring the active filtering mode into view.
- Fixed an issue in the Media Library filtering function that
would allow entries with a similar enough Collection/Tag to
the active filter to be listed.
Building on top the success of Zoom Player PRO, Zoom Player MAX adds many Power-Features :
- Decrypted Blu-Ray Movie playback with Subtitle support.
- Video Wall (Span a single video across multiple monitors).
- Create custom Mobile-Phone RingTones from playing media.
- Scene-Cut (Dynamic, Virtual Audio/Video editing).
- Non-Linear 16:9 (widescreen) / 4:3 (fullscreen) video scaling
- GuardDog (Automatically restart Zoom Player if the player becomes unresponsive).
- Video Orbiting (Prevents screen-burns by slowly moving the video image every few seconds).
- HTML, Flash and QuickTime Interactivity (Browse content from within Zoom Player, bypassing standard media controls).
Zoom Player MAX 17 Feature list:Click here to see the feature list
To run Zoom Player MAX 17 with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
System Requirements for Windows OS:
- Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/2000
System Requirements for Mac OS:
Please feel free to download Zoom Player MAX here. Zoom Player MAX by Inmatrix LTD has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.
Zoom Player MAX 17 retails for $29.95 for 1 Year, But, on our website, The Software Shop, you get Zoom Player MAX 17.2 full version with a 1-year license for free in the Giveaway tab below
The most Flexible & Sophisticated Media Player for Windows PCs / Tablets
- Enjoy a flexible and sophisticated media player for Windows
- Works with all inputs – mouse, keyboard, remote control, touch interfaces
- Experience support for multiple file types and formats
- Benefit from a full screen navigation system
- View movie art and other metadata
- After you purchase you will receive a download link to install the software
- Download available for: Windows
- BitsDuJour's giveaway promotional discount gets you all this at no cost!
This software is unavailable for Mac OS, but we can give you a recommendation below:
Zoom Player MAX 17 Full Version Giveaway
available now free for a limited time!
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
Please Report if Zoom Player MAX 17 Discount Coupon/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc.