100% Software Giveaway on CryptBox 2020 – Free Full Version: Private Data Encryption Software – for Windows
Is your money, identity and login information compromised? protect your private data. Get CryptBox v2020.8.21 full version for FREE in today’s software giveaway!
Free Full Version License!
CryptBox Review at a Glance
Nowadays, a computer is one of our closest confidants. It knows nearly everything about us: vitally important data, private images, and documents. Knowledge is power: hackers could quickly turn intimate insights into nasty threats.
The simplest and safest protection is encryption. To achieve this goal, we went back to the drawing board and took 2 years to develop the best CryptBox ever.
As a result, new CryptBox 2020 with the code name “Alpaca” is now the most advanced cryptography program on the market. It encrypts all your desired files with the ultra-strong AES 256-bit algorithm. This algorithm is also used by the police or intelligence services for particularly sensitive documents. When outsiders look at such an encrypted file, they don’t know what to do with the mix of bytes.
Anyone who stores files with sensitive content such as contracts, photos, videos, manuscripts and music on the hard drive should be prevented from possible loss. But now we are not talking about backup. A higher level of data protection can only be achieved with local encryption. You can use the CryptBox tool, which offers a handy solution for bulletproof protection of individual files or folders. In addition, very easy to use. It creates encrypted storage on the selected disk, which is then interpreted as a normal disk drive thanks to the program. So when you create a vault, a new logical disk drive is created, which behaves like another disk by default in the system, so that its contents can be accessed using File Explorer or another file manager. However, the new disc is only available if the safe is unlocked with a password.
Files and folders stored in this data vault are automatically encrypted without supervision. If you lock your safe in the CryptBox program, no unauthorized person has a chance to access the data. If the CryptBox is switched off, it is possible to delete physical files with safes, unfortunately they are not protected or invisible in any way. The new MemoryProtect function protects the contents of the operating memory, so the password cannot be stolen if, for example, you enter it using the Windows clipboard.
For you, as a user, CryptBox is very easy to use:
- You initially create a “data safe”.
- This safe gets a drive letter and can be accessed easily in the file explorer.
- Files and folders stored in this data safe are encrypted automatically by CryptBox 2020.
How can the data be decrypted again?
Very simple: When you start Cryptbox 2020 you will be asked for a password and can access everything while Windows is running. When you quit, the data safe is automatically closed again and encrypted. It couldn’t be easier!
You can create or import any number of safes. CryptBox uses accelerated 256-bit AES encryption, so no unauthorized person has a chance to access the data in the locked vault. The new CryptBox is equipped with an intuitive wizard, so that anyone can handle its settings and operation. In the first step you select the location, in the second step you enter the secure password twice, in the third step you enter the data size of the safe and then you just check the settings. Subsequently, the data vault will appear in the CryptBox. At this stage it is locked, if you want to start using it, click on »Closed« and enter the password.back to menu ↑
Key Features of CryptBox 2020
- Maximum security: Encrypts private data, data drives and entire disks
- TravelSafe: Your data is also accessible, even if you are mobile
- Innovative: Use images, a USB stick or your iPhone / iPod as your password
- Perfect protection: Reliable data encryption with the Ultra-strong 256-bit encryption algorithms
- File-Shredder: Securely deletes sensitive files that are no longer needed
- Secure encryption of your data at a professional level
- Thanks to the new user interface, operation is child’s play without requiring prior knowledge
- Completely redeveloped with state-of-the-art technologies
- No overloaded menus and functions
- Convenient integration into the operating system as a drive
- Now supports Windows 10!
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download CryptBox here. This encryption tool by Abelssoft has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware, or malware contained.back to menu ↑
CryptBox 2020 retails for $29.90, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get CryptBox V2020.8.21 full version license for free in the Giveaway tab below.
Also, don’t miss our Special software offers in the Special offers tab below.
These offers are available for a limited time!
CryptBox 2020 Giveaway is available now FREE for a limited time!
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar).
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different systems or computers.
Thanks for reading Cryptbox Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Cryptbox 2020 Full Version Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.
- • Secure encryption of your data at a professional level
- • Thanks to the new user interface, the operation is child's play without prior knowledge
- • Completely fresh developed for the use of state-of-the-art technologies
- • Convenient integration into the operating system as a drive
- • Ultra-strong 256-bit encryption algorithms