100% Software Giveaway on gpg4o®- Mail Encryption for Microsoft® Outlook® – Free Full Version incl. 1 Year Updates and E-mail Support
Protect your sensitive mail content – with IT-Security made in Germany. Get gpg4o full version incl. 1-year updates & email support for free!
Free Full Version includes 1-year update & mail support
gpg4o Review at a Glance
gpg4o is an add-in for email encryption in Microsoft Outlook® and integrates seamlessly with the user interface. From here, messages and their attachments can be encrypted, decrypted, signed and checked. The clever end-to-end encryption system is easy to install and easy to use.
gpg4o uses an asymmetric encryption procedure and follows the OpenPGP-standard. With this system key pairs are used consisting of a private and of a public key. The private key is to be kept secret, the public key is passed on to one’s contacts. As soon as you receive the public key of a communication partner you may use it to encrypt an email message to the corresponding recipient. The encrypted message can then only be decrypted with the recipient’s private key. In the user manual you will learn how to use gpg4o for sending and receiving encrypted and / or signed files.
Key Features of gpg4o:
- Support of Microsoft® Outlook® 2016 , Microsoft® Outlook® 2013 and Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 plus local installations of Microsoft® Office® 365.
- Support of Microsoft® Windows® 10 , Microsoft® Windows® 8 , Microsoft® Windows® 7, Microsoft® Windows® Vista, supporting 32/64 bit versions if applicable.
- Supports the following types of mail accounts:
- Microsoft® Exchange® *)
- Exchange Active Sync (e.g. Outlook.com, formely known as live.com or hotmail.com).
- Compatible to Kerio® connect.
- Based on OpenPGP encryption by using GnuPG (GPG) and is compatible to other OpenPGP based implementations like:
- Symantec Encryption (former PGP Desktop)
- Symantec® Encryption Gateway (former PGP Universal),
- Create automated sending rules (e.g. always encrypt to dedicated mail-receivers) *)
- Intergrates seamlessly with Microsoft® Outlook®. You may still use S/MIME integration in Microsoft® Outlook®
- Provides you with great user experience and is suitable for normal users.
- Send and receive encrypted and/or signed emails.
- Send your own public key to any email recipient. The recipient will be able to send you encrypted messages after importing your public key into their keyring.
- Send and receive encrypted email attachments.
- Answer and transmit encrypted and/or signed email to other recipients and/or the original sender.
- Import public keys from received emails or files. You will then be able to send encrypted email to the owner of the according private key then.
- gpg4o® works with keyservers. Upload your own public key or search for public keys of other users if you want to send them encrypted mail.
- Sign foreign public keys.
- Web of Trust – Validate foreign public keys by checking the information of well known and trusted keyowners you communicate with.
To run gpg4o with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
|Operating system||Outlook 2010®||Outlook 2013®||Outlook 2016®|
|Windows Vista® (Service Pack 1)||√ / √||X||X 1)|
|Windows 7®||√||√||X 1)|
|Windows 7® (Service Pack 1)||√||√||√|
|Windows 8.1 ®||√||√||√|
gpg4o supports the most important mail client protocols as far as they are supported by Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013/2016. Please find details below.
|Number of mail accounts||unlimited||1||1|
private / commercial
√ / √
√ / X
|Exchange Active Sync|
|Support period||1 Year 3)||None 5)||45 days|
|Usage period||perpetual||perpetual||45 days|
gpg4o uses GnuPG, a free implementation of the OpenPGP standard. We tested gpg4o with a variety of GnuPG versions. The results are listed in the table below.
|GnuPG Version 4)||gpg4o|
|GnuPG 1.4.22 or higher||√|
|GnuPG 2.2.x or higher||as of version 5.2|
1) Not supported by Microsoft Outlook
2) Available with Outlook 2013/2016
3) Buy gpg4o maintenance to enhance this period.
4) At the initial setup of gpg4o GnuPG can be installed.
5) Support will be available through their support forum
Not sure if gpg4o does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download gpg4o trial version here. This mail encryption software by Giegerich & Partner GmbH has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
gpg4o retails for $106.68 (93.99EUR), But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get gpg4o full version includes 1-year free updates & mail support for free in the Giveaway tab below. This offer is available for a limited time!
60% Off Coupon on Kernel for OST to PST – Home License (Lietime) – Converts OST Emails to PST, EML, MSG, Office 365, and Exchange – for WindowsBEST SELLER
40% Off eM Client 8 PRO – Lifetime Upgrade – The Best Advanced Mail Client with Calendars, Tasks, Contacts, & Integrated Chat for WindowsBEST SELLER
20% Off Coupon on Thunder Mailer – Lifetime License – A Powerful Mass Email Marketing Software – for WindowsBEST SELLER
75% Off Coupon on Email Excavator with Lifetime License – The Fast Automatic Email Collector Software – for WindowsBEST OFFER
30% Off Coupon on Android-ERP Business (ERPdroid) – Lifetime License – The Powerful Workflow-Driven Accounting System for Your Business Management SystemBEST OFFER
gpg4o Giveaway is available now for a limited time!
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different system or computer.
Thanks for reading gpg4o Review & Enjoy the full version incl. 1-year update & support for free. Please Report if gpg4o Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.