40% Off Coupon on Hard Disk Sentinel PRO / Standard – The Best Hard Disk Monitoring Software – for Windows
A hard disk monitoring software with highest possible support of HDD/SSD/SSHD (hybrid) drives. Get Hard Disk Sentinel PRO or Standard Edition – Full Version Registration Key with 40% Discount Coupon!
Hard Disk Sentinel Review at a Glance
Hard Disk Sentinel is a hard disk analyser application, created to monitor the hard disk status, temperature and health. Moreover, Hard Disk Sentinel can reveal possible problems and performance degradations and predict hard disk failures. By using this software, it is possible to avoid serious data loss.
Hard Disk Sentinel monitors and analyzes your hard disk and solid state drives, giving you valuable feedback on the health of the drive, any performance degradations, and warning of impending failure. With THIS HARD DISK SOFTWARE, you’ll be able to find, test, diagnose, and even repair disk drive issues before they escalate to catastrophic status.
What’s New in Hard Disk Sentinel 5.50 (11/7/2019)
Improvements and new features:
- added support of Intel Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel VROC): detect NVMe RAID array members, complete self-monitoring S.M.A.R.T. status of NVMe M.2 SSDs managed by Intel VROC controller
- added support of HighPoint NVMe RAID controllers: detect NVMe RAID array members, complete self-monitoring S.M.A.R.T. status of NVMe M.2 SSDs managed by HighPoint NVMe RAID controllers
- added support of HighPoint SSD7101A-1 NVMe RAID controller
- added support of Lenovo 530-8I RAID adapter: detect complete S.M.A.R.T. status of SATA/SAS hard disk drives configured as RAID
- added support of ThinkSystem 930-8I 2GB Flash PCIe 12Gb Adapter: detect complete S.M.A.R.T. status of SATA/SAS hard disk drives configured as RAID
- added support of Dell PowerEdge Boot Optimized Storage Solution – BOSS: detect RAID array members, complete self-monitoring S.M.A.R.T. status of SSDs managed by the BOSS RAID controller
- added support for MOBIUS 5-bay RAID hard disk enclosure: detect complete status of SATA hard disks configured as JBOD or RAID
- added support of ICY DOCK MB662U3-2S R1 RAID external enclosure: detect status information about RAID disk members
- added support of Kingston Enterprise SSDs: DC500R and DC500M
- added detection of eMMC storage devices used in tablets: detect and display eMMC specific information and self-monitoring status. Display eMMC health (if supported by the eMMC device)
(THANKS so much for Tim Schuerewegen for his excellent work)
- added support for Swissbit industrial SD cards, ATP industrial SD cards, Kingston SDCIT industrial SD cards: detect status information, health and statistics
(THANKS so much for Tim Schuerewegen for his excellent work)
- added support of Minerva RAID R2056A adapter (M.2 B+M notch to SATA 7pin x2 RAID Card)
- added support of various Apacer SATA SSDs
Improved hardware support:
- fixed health display for Western Digital WD BLUE SSDs
- improved support of WD and Hitachi Helium-filled (He) hard disk drives
- completely redesigned HighPoint SATA/SAS RAID controller support: better detection of RAID array configuration, logical/physical disk drives, improved status detection and S.M.A.R.T. reporting with HighPoint SATA/SAS RAID controllers
- added option to start Disk menu -> Short self test, extended self test on disks managed by JMicron external RAID enclosures
- added option to use Disk menu -> Advanced power management, Acoustic Management on disks managed by JMicron external RAID enclosures
- improved support of JMicron external multi-drive enclosures running in port multiplier (non-RAID) mode (drive order and logical drive assignments corrected)
- improved NVMe detection with Intel RST RAID driver and Intel Volume Management Device NVMe RAID Controller driver
- improved support of different Kingston, KingDian SSDs
- improved write-type disk testing with Transcend RDF5 memory card reader
- improved write-type disk testing of SD cards formatted to exFAT
- improved NVMe status detection under Windows 7 when Intel chipset driver 15.7 used for the NVMe SSD
- improved support of multiple HighPoint RAID controllers (SATA only, SATA+SAS, NVMe)
- improved display of lifetime writes on various TOSHIBA SATA SSDs
- improved support of ORICO 2139U3 external enclosures
- improved support of ADATA SU650 SSDs
- improved support of KingSpec SATA SSDs
- improved detection of SATA disk drives on LSI (non-RAID) HBA controllers
- improved ASM1092R RAID controller chip support
- improved power on time display for SAS hard disk HGST H7280A520SUN8.0T
- improved support of eSATA / USB multi-drive hard disk enclosures in port multiplier (non-RAID) mode
- improved compatibility with ICY BOX IB-RD3640SU3
- improved lifetime writes on various Samsung SATA SSDs
- improved health display on Kingston SA400M8120G SSD
- improved Intel NVMe SSD detection
- improved disk detection with LSI RAID controllers when array(s) degraded / disk(s) missing or foreign
Bug fixes, further modifications:
- improved display of lifetime writes on various Samsung SATA SSDs
- improved power on time display for various SCSI/SAS hard disk drives
- overheat tray notification shows affected hard disk drive(s) first
- display message box with the result of e-mail test when all notifications disabled
- updated Russian language support, THANKS for Dmitry Yerokhin for the translation
- updated Spanish language support, THANKS for Skylär Astaröt for the translation
- updated Chinese language support, THANKS Chenxu Wang for the translation
Key Features of Hard Disk Sentinel:
- Easy to use interface – 1. Install > 2. Configure > 3. Stay protected
- Instant S.M.A.R.T. analysing – Hard Disk Sentinel interprets the performance and fitness related S.M.A.R.T. values and displays the calculated Performance and Health percentage, total power on time and estimated lifetime remaining.
- Hard Disk Hardware and Software Tests – Effectively find all hard disk problems because built-in hardware methods are used to verify hard disk components (for example heads, servo, internal buffer in the Short self test).
- Seek Noise Test – Seek Test – to verify hard disk noise, seek time performance and temperature.
- Logging – Logs all degradations in all SMART parameters and issues alerts in such cases to maximise data protection.
- Alerts – Wide range of alerts: send e-mail (with e-mail->SMS gateway it can be SMS warning to your mobile), network message, can play sound alerts and so.
- Shutdown – Shut down the computer on hard disk failure, HDD overheat or health degradation.
- Hard Disk Details – Detects and displays every information about the hard disk, from the revision number and buffer size to all features it has.
- HDD status in Windows Explorer – View the current health status and used space in Windows Explorer or in any other application,
- Information on demand – Current hard disk temperatures and health are displyed on the system tray and can be displayed in a small status window, the desktop itself or in a sidebar gadget (under Windows Vista or newer operating system).
- Hard Disk Performance – Logs how much data were read from or written to the hard disk.
- Hard Disk Partitions – Displays partitions for each physical hard disks and type and usage informations about them so you cannot run out of space.
- Acoustic Management – Control the acoustic level of IDE/S-ATA hard disk. It is possible to increase performance or make the hard disk drives more silent.
- Clock Synchronization – It offers option to synchronize the PC clock with an atomic clock via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
- Improvements – Hard Disk Sentinel is constantly improving. More features will be available soon.
|Displaying disk and partition information|
|Support IDE/SATA/SCSI/SAS/USB drives|
|Display status on tray, disk icons, sidebar|
|Run as Application or Service|
|Hardware disk tests|
|Hard disk seek time, stress tests|
|XML export, API for developers|
|Information by web browser|
|Customizable interface and reports|
|Backup and restore configuration, statistics|
|Wide range of alerts (e-mail, sound, message, etc.)|
|Daily status reports|
|Clock synchronization with atomic clock|
|Hot keys to reach features|
|SMART parameter offset calibration|
|Complete surface analysis, refresh, reinitialise, repair|
|Industry-standard data destruction|
|Monitor Network Attached Storage (NAS)|
|Monitor Windows disk-related events/errors|
|Portable version (no installation required)|
|Perform scheduled backup projects|
|Panic backup – backup upon failure or problem|
|Burn data to CD/DVD by NERO|
|Compress files by WinRAR or 7-ZIP|
|Export registry sections|
|Transfer files by FTP or e-mail|
|Scheduled hardware disk tests|
|Tray icon / report in service mode with non-admin user|
|Provide complete status by WMI or XML for developers|
|Remote monitoring over network|
|Remote disk management (tests, acoustics)|
|Remote disk and system information|
|Global and individual logs for remote systems|
To run Hard Disk Sentinel with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
System Requirements for Windows OS:
- Windows 8,7,Vista,2012,2008,XP,2003,2000,NT4: no preparations (for example installing third party packages) required before installation of Hard Disk Sentinel, it can be installed immediately after the operating system first starts.
System Requirements for Mac OS:
Hard Disk Sentinel Download
Not sure if Hard Disk Sentinel does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download Hard Disk Sentinel for Windows here. Hard Disk Sentinel by H.D.S. Hungary has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.back to menu ↑
Hard Disk Sentinel retails for $19.50/Standard, $29.95/Professional, and $199.50, But, on our website, THE Software Shop, you can get a Hard Disk Sentinel any edition with 40% discount coupon. Open the Software Giveaway tab below and unlock it for free. This offer is available for a limited time!
Latest Version, 1 Computer
Failure prevention and hard disk analysis
Hard disk drive monitoring: health and temperature information, alerts and limited set of hard disk tests available to diagnose hard disk drive issues.
Latest Version, 1 Computer
Complete data protection solution
Developed for the needs of home users, system administrators and small companies with the most complete set of features to ensure maximum data protection by alerts, hard disk tests and repair, scheduled and automatic backup projects.
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Portable version is available to use from a pendrive or other removable media without installation to diagnose, test and repair hard disks and SSDs.
Latest Version, 5 Computers
Complete data protection solution for Entire Family
- Protect up to 5 Computers
- Save $117.95 (more than 78% off)
Developed for the needs of home family users, system administrators and small companies with the most complete set of features to ensure maximum data protection by alerts, hard disk tests and repair, scheduled and automatic backup projects.
Hard Disk Sentinel 5.30 Giveaway is available at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
Benefits of Registration
- Obtain the registration code to enable all functions in minutes. Unlock much more features, functions and configurable options.
- Free life-of-product technical support and help.
- Lifetime License! Never pay again for any new versions (of the same type)!
- Recover lost registration key any time.
- No annoying registration notice.
- No time or other forms of limitations on usage.
Please Report if Hard Disk Sentinel Deal/Discount Coupon/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc.