Save 78% – Hard Disk Sentinel 6 Professional: Lifetime Family License | The Best Hard Disk Monitoring Software – for Windows
Keep Your Hard Disk Running Smoothly with the Best Disk Analyzer Application. Get Hard Disk Sentinel 6 PROFESSIONAL with a lifetime family license that includes free updates & support with our exclusive discount coupon and save up to 78%!
Lifetime License | Free Software Update | Free Support by H.D.S Hungary
Hard Disk Sentinel PRO 6 Review at a Glance
Hard Disk Sentinel 6 is a hard disk analyzer application, created to monitor the hard disk status, temperature, and health. Moreover, Hard Disk Sentinel can reveal possible problems and performance degradations and predict hard disk failures. By using this software, it is possible to avoid serious data loss.
Hard Disk Sentinel monitors and analyzes your hard disk and solid-state drives, giving you valuable feedback on the health of the drive, any performance degradations, and warning of impending failure. With THIS HARD DISK SOFTWARE, you’ll be able to find, test, diagnose, and even repair disk drive issues before they escalate to catastrophic status.
Hard Disk Sentinel supports not only hard disks, but numerous other devices including SSDs, flash media in general, and also provides a method to monitor Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices too. The goal was (instead of making separate tools for different devices) to provide one single solution with a standard environment, to allow users to diagnose, monitor, report, and repair problems with all kinds of storage devices. Using different tools for hard disks, SSDs and many other devices may require more resources and could be confusing – this is why it is better to have a single solution and a standard way to keep an eye on the disk drives storing valuable data.
Hard Disk Sentinel supports over 10000 different device models, hard disks, SSDs, hybrid drives, RAID controllers, internal/external enclosures and so.
Hard Disk Sentinel 6.00 (8/3/2022)
Improvements and new features:
- new function: Disk menu -> Surface test -> Quick Fix (targeted repair of problematic sectors)
Verify which area(s) of the disk drive reported problems and written recently then diagnose, repair specifically those (and nearby) sectors and critical system areas. The test forces the disk drive to repair any problematic (pending, weak) sectors: restore the status to good or reallocate (replace from spare area) if required to prevent further use of the original sector (Pro version only)
- new function for advanced users (PRO version only): Disk menu -> Device Specific Information to detect and display additional details including:
– Power on time when last error detected/logged by the hard disk/SSD (registered version only)
– Time since last error detected/logged by the hard disk/SSD (registered version only)
– Sector(s) where errors happened previously and their location by block number on the disk surface map (registered version only)
– ATA error log: last known errors, their description, registers, error details, last commands before error
– ATA self test log: last disk self tests, self test results and details (registered version only)
– ATA drive statistics: lifetime details, errors, temperature statistics
– ATA drive statistics: rotating media statistics (hard disk drives) or solid state device statistics (SSDs)
– ATA drive disk utilization and absolute limits for amount of reads/writes and temperature limits (if defined by the manufacturer)
– ATA drive temperature statistics, last known recorded temperature values
– ATA drive additional features and functionality supported by the hard disk drive/SSD
– NVMe error log
– NVMe self test log: last disk self tests, test results and possible error details (registered version only)
– SCSI/SAS defect list information
– SCSI/SAS background scan status information, protocol specific port information
- Device Specific Information recorded and can be re-loaded to review previous statistics
- Device Specific Information automatically shows the changes of most important values compared to previous data (registered version only)
- Extended S.M.A.R.T. detection: detect additional details / information for more accurate status/health reporting by detection of Ext. S.M.A.R.T. attributes
- added option to perform hardware self test on NVMe SSDs (if supported):
Disk menu -> Short Self Test, Disk menu -> Extended Self Test functions can be used on NVMe SSDs when available.
The Information page confirms if Device Self Test feature is supported by the SSD.
NVMe self test is possible with
– Windows Standard NVMe controller driver (may prevent too frequent self tests)
– Intel NVMe controller driver or Intel Volume Management Device NVMe RAID controller driver
– Samsung NVMe controller driver
– Micron NVMe controller driver
– JMicron USB-NVMe adapters/external NVMe-USB enclosures with JMicron chipsets
- option to schedule short / extended self test on NVMe SSDs too (registered Hard Disk Sentinel Pro version)
- new buttons in the button bar to open Windows Disk Management and Windows Device Manager
- display Windows Drive Index (Physicaldriveindex) on the Information page if RAID array(s) present
- display/report NVMe Maximum Power use in mW units on the Information page
- improved disk surface test performance for NVMe SSDs: much faster Disk menu -> Read test possible on NVMe SSDs (in memoriam Neduddki)
- improved Disk Repair test: counts and displays the amount of sectors successfully repaired and failed to repair
- amount of disk status history increased to allow logging and check back additional of historical status/health/temperature statistics
- improved write disk testing, Disk Contents Inspector and general support of SAS drives with 520 or 528 bytes/sector sizes
Improved hardware support:
- added support of AMD NVMe RAID solution: detect the status (health, temperature, lifetime writes, complete self-monitoring details) of NVMe M.2 PCIe SSDs managed by AMD RAID (both standalone and RAID configurations)
Requires AMD RAID driver 9.3.0-00266 or newer version.
Note: if the detection does not seem working immediately, a reboot / power cycle may be required
- added support of Adaptec SmartRAID 3102E-8i controller: detect status information about hard disks / SSDs in RAID or standalone configuration
- added detection of hard disks / SSDs configured as RAID on LSI LIBERATOR (LSI 9750-8i) controller, detect complete disk information / S.M.A.R.T. status of SATA / SAS hard disks / SSDs
- added support of LSI MegaRAID (MegaSR) / Intel Embedded Server RAID Technology II SATA RAID controller: detect status information of SATA disk drives in RAID configuration (if possible by the driver)
- added support of Apricorn Fortress L3 and Padlock 3 external hard disk drives and Apricorn ASK3 or ASK3z Secure Key pendrives: in addition to the robust design and security functions the hard disk drives and pendrives supported by Hard Disk Sentinel: complete health, temperature, self-monitoring S.M.A.R.T. status detected and displayed.
- added support of SSK USB 3.1 / 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) NVMe adapter: detect NVMe SSD status
- added support of Kingston XS2000 SSD, Goodram CX400 G2, Zadak SSD
- improved support of some Acer SSDs, Sandisk SSDs, Lite-on SSDs
- improved status reporting with FreeCom Public-disk external hard disk drives
- improved detection with Intel Optane configurations
- improved compatibility with Intel VROC NVMe SSD RAID
- improved health detection and reporting of various Sandisk and Crucial SSDs
- added support of Kingston Design-In SSDs (OMSP0S3, OM4P0S3, OM8P0S3, OCP0S3)
- improved compatibility and disk status reporting with Orico NS500RU3 3.5 inch 5 Bay USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure
- improved health/status reporting for PNY SATA SSDs
- improved display of power on time, health, status of newer WD / Hitachi SAS hard disk drives
- improved compatibility with LSI controller with multiple arrays and higher number of hard disks / SSDs configured
- improved compatibility with Promise Supertrak 8350 SATA RAID controller
- improved compatibility with older SD/micro SD card readers
- improved compatibility with some Kingston, Toshiba, Micron SSDs
- improved text description of NVMe SSDs upon different problems / error conditions
- adjusted calculation and reporting lower health on failing / problematic NVMe SSDs
- improved detection with ASMEDIA ASM236x series USB-NVMe adapters
- improved detection with Adaptec / Microsemi SAS RAID controllers and HBAs
- improved detection with LSI / IBM / Intel SAS RAID controllers, improved dedicated hot spare reporting
- improved support of Seagate Firecuda drives
- improved support of Crucial CT2000MX500SSD1 SSD, Patriot P200 SSD, Micron SSDs, WDC PC SA530 SSDs
- improved power on time display for SAS hard disk drives, SAS SSDs
- improved display of stored file at a sector during disk surface test
- improved Disk menu -> Surface test -> Disk Repair test
- improved support of Sandisk X600 SSDs, Transcend SSDs, MemKing SSDs
- improved compatibility and detection with LSI/Avago/Broadcom 9400 series SAS HBA
- improved support of HP SATA/SAS HBA controllers
- improved support of some Micron SATA SSDs, Plextor SATA SSDs, Kingston SATA SSDs
- improved disk surface test performance log
- added support of DELL SD1-U0250 SSD, YGC-SA3-128G SSD, Netac SSD, Sandisk SD8SBBU480G1122,
- added support of ProGrade PG05.5 CFExpress memory card reader
- added support of Crucial X6 SSD: detect temperature, self-monitoring status, health, S.M.A.R.T. details
- added support of Patriot Supersonic Rage Prime pendrive: detect temperature, self-monitoring status, health, S.M.A.R.T. details
- added support of Team Group TC21231TBB01 pendrive: detect temperature, self-monitoring status, health, S.M.A.R.T. details
- added support of Swissbit U-50n, U-56n series industrial pendrives: detect temperature, self-monitoring status, health, and extended S.M.A.R.T. data
- improved support/compatibility with Intel SSDPE2MD400G4
- added/improved support of some HIKVISION SSDs
- improved database saving and option to re-load last known status of offline disks
- improved support of some Micron/Crucial SATA SSDs
- added support of Kingston SDCIT2 industrial (micro) SD cards
- added support of i-tec MySafe 2×2.5″ USB 3.1 enclosure: detect S.M.A.R.T. status of both drives in RAID0/RAID1/JBOD mode
- added support of Walram SATA SSD
- improved detection of RAID / Hot spare drive(s) with older Intel RST drivers
- improved support of some Kingston, Sandisk, Patriot SSDs
- improvements for ADATA SD Express cards
- improvements for AMD RAID with high number of SATA hard disks/SSDs and NVMe SSDs
Bug fixes, further modifications:
- minor improvements on non-English languages
- service mode improvements
- improved WMI functionality support
- minor changes for Windows 11
Key Features of Hard Disk Sentinel:
- Easy to use interface – 1. Install > 2. Configure > 3. Stay protected
- Instant S.M.A.R.T. analyzing – Hard Disk Sentinel interprets the performance and fitness related S.M.A.R.T. values and displays the calculated Performance and Health percentage, total power on time, and estimated lifetime remaining.
- Hard Disk Hardware and Software Tests – Effectively find all hard disk problems because built-in hardware methods are used to verify hard disk components (for example heads, servo, the internal buffer in the Short self-test).
- Seek Noise Test – Seek Test – to verify hard disk noise, seek time performance and temperature.
- Logging – Logs all degradations in all SMART parameters and issues alerts in such cases to maximize data protection.
- Alerts – Wide range of alerts: send e-mail (with e-mail->SMS gateway it can be SMS warning to your mobile), network message, can play sound alerts and so.
- Shutdown – Shut down the computer on hard disk failure, HDD overheats or health degradation.
- Hard Disk Details – Detects and displays every information about the hard disk, from the revision number and buffer size to all features it has.
- HDD status in Windows Explorer – View the current health status and used space in Windows Explorer or in any other application,
- Information on demand – Current hard disk temperatures and health are displayed on the system tray and can be displayed in a small status window, the desktop itself or in a sidebar gadget (under Windows Vista or newer operating system).
- Hard Disk Performance – Logs how much data were read from or written to the hard disk.
- Hard Disk Partitions – Displays partitions for each physical hard disk and type and usage information about them so you cannot run out of space.
- Acoustic Management – Control the acoustic level of IDE/S-ATA hard disk. It is possible to increase performance or make the hard disk drive more silent.
- Clock Synchronization – It offers the option to synchronize the PC clock with an atomic clock via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
- Improvements – Hard Disk Sentinel is constantly improving. More features will be available soon.
|Displaying disk and partition information||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Support IDE/SATA/SCSI/SAS/USB drives||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Display status on a tray, disk icons, sidebar||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Run as Application or Service||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Hardware disk tests||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|Hard disk seek time, stress tests||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|XML export, API for developers||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|Information by the web browser||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|Customizable interface and reports||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|Backup and restore configuration, statistics||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|Wide range of alerts (e-mail, sound, message, etc.)||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|Daily status reports||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|Clock synchronization with atomic clock||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|Hotkeys to reach features||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|SMART parameter offset calibration||☒||✅||✅||✅|
|Complete surface analysis, refresh, reinitialize, repair||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Industry-standard data destruction||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Monitor Network Attached Storage (NAS)||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Monitor Windows disk-related events/errors||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Portable version (no installation required)||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Perform scheduled backup projects||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Panic backup – backup upon failure or problem||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Burn data to CD/DVD by NERO||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Compress files by WinRAR or 7-ZIP||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Export registry sections||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Transfer files by FTP or e-mail||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Scheduled hardware disk tests||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Tray icon/report in service mode with non-admin user||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Provide complete status by WMI or XML for developers||☒||☒||✅||✅|
|Remote monitoring over the network||☒||☒||☒||✅|
|Remote disk management (tests, acoustics)||☒||☒||☒||✅|
|Remote disk and system information||☒||☒||☒||✅|
|Global and individual logs for remote systems||☒||☒||☒||✅|
To run Hard Disk Sentinel with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Windows 11,10,8,7, Vista,2012,2008, XP,2003,2000, NT4: no preparations (for example installing third party packages) required before installation of Hard Disk Sentinel, it can be installed immediately after the operating system first starts.
Hard Disk Sentinel Download
Not sure if Hard Disk Sentinel does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download Hard Disk Sentinel for Windows here. Hard Disk Sentinel by H.D.S. Hungary has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware, or malware are contained.
Hard Disk Sentinel 6 for 1 PC retails for $22.00/Standard, $33.00/Professional. But, on our website, THE Software Shop, you can get a Hard Disk Sentinel 6 Professional (Latest version) includes a lifetime license and support with our exclusive discount coupon and save up to 78% on the Family License. This offer is available for a limited time!
Benefits of Registration
- Obtain the registration code to enable all functions in minutes. Unlock many more features, functions and configurable options.
- Free life-of-product technical support and help.
- Lifetime License! Never pay again for any new versions (of the same type)!
- Recover lost registration key at any time.
- No annoying registration notices.
- No time or other forms of limitations on usage.
Latest Version, 5 Computers
Complete data protection solution for Entire Family
- Save up to 78% (compared to 1-computer professional license fee x 5 Pcs)
- Up to 5 Computers
- Lifetime Upgrades
Developed for the needs of home family users, system administrators and small companies with the most complete set of features to ensure maximum data protection by alerts, hard disk tests and repair, scheduled and automatic backup projects.
Latest Version, 1 Computer
Complete data protection solution
- 1 Computer
- Lifetime Upgrades
Developed for the needs of home users, system administrators and small companies with the most complete set of features to ensure maximum data protection by alerts, hard disk tests and repair, scheduled and automatic backup projects.
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Portable version is available to use from a pen drive or other removable media without installation to diagnose, test and repair hard disks and SSDs.
Latest Version, 1 Computer
Failure prevention and hard disk analysis
- 1 Computer
- Lifetime Upgrades
Hard disk drive monitoring: health and temperature information, alerts and limited set of hard disk tests available to diagnose hard disk drive issues.
Hard Disk Sentinel 6 Full Version Giveaway is unavailable at this moment!
Please note that once you have signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is a great tool for anyone looking to keep their hard disk drive healthy. It provides comprehensive information about the drive’s health, including temperature and self-monitoring data. It also has powerful monitoring capabilities that can alert you of any potential issues before they become critical. I highly recommend Hard Disk Sentinel Pro for those looking to extend the lifespan of their drives and protect their data.
Please Report if Hard Disk Sentinel Deal/Discount Coupon/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc.