92% Off Coupon on Heights Platform – Lifetime Access: Customizable, All-in-one Online Learning Platform
Create and sell your online courses and digital products from a single platform with bilt-in payment processing, content management, and analytics, plus white-labeling to make the experience your own. Get lifetime access to Heights Platform, The All-in-one Online Learning Platform. at 92% Discount!
You save $969.00 | Lifetime Access | 60-day Money-back Guarantee | Secure Payment | 24×7 Customer Support
Heights Platform Review Video - Webinar
92% Off Coupon on Heights Platform – Lifetime Access: Customizable, All-in-one Online Learning Platform
Heights Platform Review at a Glance
Have you *dreamed* of monetizing your hard-earned knowledge through teaching others, but know that throwing a few videos on a WordPress site just isn’t valuable or professional enough to sell? Well, get ready to dust off your metaphorical chalkboard and prepare to receive lots of apples from suck-up students. Meet Heights Platform, The online course game-changer!
Heights Platform is an all-in-one online course creation software that helps you build and sell courses and digital products in your own branded learning program, without the help of developers or instructional designers. This platform helps coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs and digital marketers to create online courses and complete learning platforms to monetize knowledge, without giving away a percentage of their earnings.This also helps students achieve results by transforming what they learn into action through project-based learning
How Heights Platform Works
Let’s get into how Heights Platform works. When a course creator logs in, you’ll be taken to your dashboard, which breaks down all the numbers regarding your program into helpful graphs and charts. But before all that happens—you have to build your program! You can customize the branding and appearance of your program in the Account Settings. Here you’ll give your program a name, select the color theme, and enable which parts of Heights Platform you wish to use.
Heights Platform is geared toward your success AND the success of your customers, so they’ve included a community discussion forum and projects for students to complete after finishing their course. These options can be toggled on and off, so your program can grow as you do!
Alright, let’s build your first course. First up: lesson planning! We’ll start with a Climb Outline, where you can sketch out an outline for your program. Easily drag and drop the courses, and visualize the customer’s journey from registration to completion.
Once you have an outline, you’re ready to create the content for your lessons. Head over to the Lesson Editor, where you can add text, files to download, videos, assignments, and even images using the Unsplash integration. You won’t need a developer or coding knowledge to do this! Here’s what a course looks like once it’s finished. Super legit, right?
Heights Platform helps you keep your customers engaged throughout the learning process, so soon they can put their knowledge to real-world use. Plus! Heights Platform includes gamification, so you can award badges and points to your students when they complete assignments and courses. Head over to your Badge List for a variety of badges, and the capability to create your own!
Alright, ready to start charging for your smarts? Head over to your payment settings, where you can connect Stripe, select a currency, and set up your installment and subscription plans. You can also sell digital downloads as add-ons! The possibilities are endless! Start sharing your knowledge today and help your customers soar with Heights Platform.
Key Features of Heights Platform
- Content Editing: Easily outline and create your course content with the built-in editor.
- Unlimited storage: to upload your video, audio and multimedia course content.
- Payment Processing: Collect card payments and easily setup, one-time, installment and subscription payment plans. No transaction fees other than Stripe’s 2.9% + 30 cents.
- Community Building: Discussion forums, student project posts with voting, replies, and likes. Student-mentor messaging, and notifications.
- Student Analytics: Understand how each of your students are doing in your program as well as tracking the pulse of your online course as a whole.
- Gamification: Built-in Customizable badges require no setup and the custom badge creator allows you to add your own. Students earn points from completing lessons and receiving votes on their Project posts.
- Marketing Tools: Editable landing page, and student checkout page with testimonials. Mentor announcements, and customizable student support page.
- Whitelabel Branding: Display your own brand name and logo in your program, and host on your own domain.
- Direct content uploads from your Dropbox, Google Drive or Instagram.
- Zapier integration: to notify other products of events like a new student enrollment or course completion.
- Tracking: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads tracking and more.
- World Class Hosting & Support: Reliable, secure hosting and content delivery network built-in.
- Custom Domain with Free SSL Certificate
- Fast and friendly US based support available 7 days a week.
Heights Platform FREE Trial
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to try Heights Platform for 30 days here. This all-in-one online course software by Velora Studio LLC has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.
Create Your Platform Now
30 day free trial. No Credit Card Required.
Heights Platform is available starting at $49.00/month, But, through our website, THE Software Shop, you can get the lifetime access to Heights Platform at 92% Discount. It for just $79.00 instead of $1048/lifetime. This offer is available for a limited time!
- Lifetime Access to Heights Platform
- Unlimited Courses & Lessons
- 2 Lesson Authors
- 100 Active Students
- Student Discussions
- Unlimited text, images, audio, and file downloads to lessons
- Unlimited Video Embedding
- Collect Payments with Stripe & PayPal
- Create and Sell Digital Products
- Student Analytics
- Customizable Badge and Point System
- Desktop/Tablet/Mobile Access
- Create Student Projects
- Whitelabel Branding
- Custom Domain with Free SSL Certificate
- Customizable Landing Page
- Unlimited video embedding and 1 hosted video
- Course Roles
- All Integrations including Zapier
- All future plan updates
- Stackunlimited codes
- Add 1 Code= add 2 Lesson Authors + 400 Active Students
- GDPR Compliant
- Only for new Heights Platform users who do not have existing accounts
- Overage of up to 15% above the plan limit for a single month on plans offering 1000 active students or more
- Overage of up to 50 students above the limit for a single month on plans with limits of less than 1000 active students
- Overage of 5% or more above the plan limit for 2 consecutive months will be required to purchase temporary add-on batches
- Add unlimited lesson video hosting and encoding for $9/month
- Add active students to your account in batches of 500 at $19/month each if plan limit is exceeded
98% Off Lifetime Access to Hey Oliver – All-in-one Marketing Automation Software for a Lead Generating WebsiteBEST OFFER
86% Off Lifetime Access to Startups Unlimited – A Comprehensive Library of Education, Software, and Services for Startup BusinessBEST OFFER
100% Software Giveaway on Lifetime Access to Announcefly – Product Roadmap, Feedback, & Idea Tracking Software for SaasGIVEAWAY
75% Off Lifetime Access to WishList Member – a Full-featured Membership Site Plugin – for WordPressBEST OFFER
96% Off Lifetime Access to Boost Business Plan: Social Email List Building Tool for MarketersBEST OFFER
Heights Platform Giveaway is unavailable at this moment.
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
We will not send this via email.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar). Your local currency will be converted automatically, You can also switch to any other currencies during the checkout process.
– The discount coupon & your local VAT (Value added tax – if available, vary by country) will be applied at checkout automatically.
– The order(s) for the software are processed by the Appsumo company. This company accepts paying on-line, via PayPal, by fax, bank-wire transfer, check, cash, or purchase order.
– You will receive a notification e-mail from Appsumo when your order is processed which will also include your license information.
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different system or computer.
User & Media Reviews
What are their users saying? Why they loved it?
Truly a must have, can’t go wrong, out of the park kind of deal on a products very far along in it’s development. This App is 100% ready today for you to build a great class at a fantastic price. I checked out and tried over a dozen different learning tools like this, and this one is the best. I only found 2 others even in the same league, and they were both $79-$99 a month.
If the build in an Email Autoresponder and allow us to have unlimited contacts and to send unlimited mail, thee really won’t be any feature they don’t have. This one already has a few things the other big boys don’t have, like the Facebook like message board. I also hope to see them add in auto grading quizzes to complete their dominance in this field. From following their road map, they seem to be working on new things daily, and at least 2 upgrades have happened since I first bought this. Plus, the offer to use their video hosting for $9 a month is sweet, a much lower price than anywhere else. While it would have been nice to have had this as part of the deal, or at least more than just one free video, it is quite a deal to be fair. The thing I like about their video hosting is it prevents people from copying and pasting your videos, how cool is that? They may want to consider their pricing tiers, as some companies give you unlimited students in their top plans, but my guess is few have more than 1,000 students. Even if you had to add extra slots, at $19 per 500, you could have 2,500 plus the ones you bought here for less than the other charge. I like the user interface, it is clean and simple, and looks better than a lot of the others. I would consider the best e-learning software out there to be about 90% of where it should be as a product, and I consider this one to be about 90% as well, but this one has a motivated CEO, so I am building my business around this product. Once the blog feature goes live, this company will be sucking away business from the big three with the help of hopefully) affiliates like me and you. This product deserves to grow and thrive.
I just bought it and started setting it up and I really like it. Other similar tools have a huge monthly fee atached to it so I just had to get this lifetime deal (2 codes). So many course platforms ony offer course creation, but no community features like discussion boards. I think people shouldn’t miss out on this deal! There are just a few things that I would like to see added / changed:
– Ability to offer forum / community access for free, but charge for the course program (so that blog and YouTube followers can participate in discussions, but see a “Upgrade to paid membership” popup when trying to access a course)
– Do projects at the end of individual courses instead of after all the content: My learning platform is about learning how to use tools for content creators (like video editing software, blogging systems or newsletter services) so there isn’t a real order or end of the program – new courses are added once I disvover and have learned how to best use such a tool. This is why I would like to add a project at the end of a course and not after all the content. Let’s say someone did the course “Productivity Tool Xyz for bloggers” and the project would be to show and explain their setup (like task categories or workflow templates). This wouldn’t make sense outside of the course for that specific tool.
– Forum permissons: I would like to sell access to forums as digital products (like a “VIP tech support” forum for people less tech savvy who need extra support learning new blogging tools) or have a private forum just for moderators / most active contributors where I can get their inputs of some ideas I have for the community.
. A public blog right on the platform (is already on your roadmap, I’m excited)
These were my key feature requests, now for some ideas that are not really essencial for me but just a nice-to-have:
– More landing page options: I’m a trained web developer, I love tinkering with HTML and stuff 😉 Also when Heights becomes widely used I don’t want people to think “Oh that’s the typical Heights starting page…” but rather see my individual brand
– A testimonial form (like a little banner at the bottom saying “Love this course? Leave a testimonial!” and then I could automatically show the most recent testimonials on the start page
– A video / webinar / events integrations for things like weekly Q&A sessions
– Own automated rules to assign custom badges
Can’t wait how Heights will develop. Ad a tech and gaming geek, I love all the stats and the gamification. Keep it up!
I bought Heights a couple weeks ago and started moving my courses off of Kajabi on to it… only to discover there was no way for people to purchase courses individually in the platform. I contacted support, they heard my plight, asked to give them a week, and they added the functionality via a simple Zapier integration! AMAZING!
The platform still needs a lot of work to look ‘pretty’ but I have no doubt it will get there.
First off, I wanna thank Bryan and the Heights team for offering up this awesome platform as a lifetime deal. Seriously, that’s just cuckoo banana pants but in the best way possible! I can’t even fathom the insane amounts of $$$ Heights is going to save/make me, let alone all the Sumo-lings that bought this deal! Second, huge thanks for being so highly receptive to everyone’s feedback. It’s rare to see a company take the time to answer questions, address issues and note requests then take all that and actually be super proactive about it. It’s beyond rare and uber appreciated.
Heights itself is awesome. I’ve been diving in and it’s so easy to use/navigate. I was missing modules but you guys are on it. I’d love more theme customization/branding ability, you’re on it. I heart that every little upgrade I think of you guys are already working on. I’d like a 69 Camaro SS, can we make that happen with the next update???
Needless to say, I can’t recommend Heights enough. If I could, I’d give em 11 tacos, 3 burritos, 8 taquitos, and a few shots of Patron! Awesome deal guys, thanks x 10!!!
I think this is a no brainer, are you a creative pro or product creator – getting this deal.
– the getting onboard the established big players & monthly costs. Being able to set it up and experimenting & creating your courses until you are ready to go, whiteout some monthly costs snapping you’re heals…
– the WP route I was planning on, as simply not only the upfront cost – but much more the number of hours you need to spend on designing, styling – not to mention finding your way trough which extra plugins you need + integrating them so it works, before actually getting to designing & developing your courses. – Only to realise that when things are going well and you are breaking even, you suddenly have to pay attention – and time to new updates, functionalities, risks, etc. besides creating your content & interacting with your tribe/customers. – And then you’ll if this does not “kill you” – you find your self having to outsource maintenance to a third party or VA, to not get caught up in tech & maintaining of the platform, but now all your creative workarounds – ends up costing you time and errors as the third party (you spend several hours evaluating) don’t know these and you can’t remember exactly how and why you did it.
All in all the upside of the established is down-weighted by monthly costs and inflexibility, – and the WP solution costs your valuable time & focus.
Besides all the fine answers already given in the Q&A easing me, – I only have 2 points:
1. I really am hoping that the UI will get an overhaul.
Anything inspiration/styling it in the direction of Tutor LMS, Learndash-ish or similar would be golden! (including the badges)
2. Integration – SyncSpider!
Get integration with Sycspider, like Zapier, but much better + cheaper!! Syncspider.com is capable of so much more and, much more affordable than zapper. – The team behind are both super skilled & super nice, plus its an “easy” integration, that would not take much time. They’ll help you/ do all the work!!
Thanks for reading Heights Platform Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Heights Platform Discount Coupon/Deal/Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.
Unlike many tools that help you sell content online, Heights Platform aims to help facilitate results for your students, because your long-term success depends on that of your students. The unique projects feature keeps your students engaged and helps them demonstrate what they learned by putting it into action and gaining peer feedback
- Student - Mentor Messaging
- Guided Setup and Support
- Custom Mentor Announcements
- Color Theme Presets for your School
- Badges and Points with Custom Badge Creation
- Outstanding, knowledgeable, US based support
- Premium Hosting and Free SSL Certificate
- A customizable Support Page for students
- An easy to use Lesson Editor and Program Outline
- No additional transaction fees on payments collected