100% Mac App Giveaway: Pixelmator Pro 2 – Free Full Version – The world’s most innovative image editing app – for Mac
Every tool and feature you could ever need for editing and retouching your photos, creating designs, drawing vector illustrations, painting and sketching, and more. Get Pixelmator Pro 2 Full Version for FREE!
Free Full Version!
Pixelmator Pro 2 – Review at a Glance
Pixelmator Pro 2 is a beautiful, easy-to-use, and very powerful image editor for the Mac. With it’s cutting edge technologies, Pixelmator Pro is the most modern way to create, edit, and enhance your images. It’s is great for any of us who love editing images on a Mac — whether total beginners or advanced users.
Look forward to the current full version of professional photo editing for macOS: Pixelmator Pro 2 offers all the tools to not only optimize photos in RAW format but also to enable complex photomontages and extensive image optimization. In addition, there is a well-structured, beautifully designed user interface that makes work easier for both beginners and advanced users.
In addition to classic tools, the Von Pixelmator team relies on artificial intelligence: from the selection tool to the extrapolation of poorly resolved photos, automatic layer naming and noise removal, a lot is done in the background by the software, without any effort. In addition, the program offers extended graphics functions to handle smaller design projects directly.
DRAWING AND ILLUSTRATING
With integrated vector tools, you can create resolution-independent designs in SVG format, which also support intelligent shapes such as arrows, stars, speech bubbles and more.
Regardless of whether you are tackling a poster, web design, UI, app or photo project: thanks to the intelligent and advanced tools, you can use the full power for the best results.
Endless brushes: that’s how it works
With an impressive collection of handcrafted brushes and textures, you can create impressive results with a WoW effect on your device that simply inspire.
Graphics and image processing with Pixelmator 2.0:
Regardless of whether you remove annoying objects, give your photos their own look individually or in batches, create detailed graphics and layouts or just want to experiment: The powerful image processing of Pixelmator 2.0 is the right solution.
Pixelmator doesn’t just make it easy for those switching – the user interface is clear and invites you to try it out. The toolbar docked on the right takes some getting used to. Photoshop users will be pleased – many keyboard shortcuts work identically in Pixemator, for example when selecting, zooming or retouching.
Basically, Pixelmator imports all images in its own file format and thus enables automatic backup and storage of intermediate statuses in the iCloud. If you do not want to do this, deactivate it via “Pixelmator Settings … General” and remove the checkmark next to “Import JPG, PNG and TIFF images”. This enables direct processing and over-saving. This naturally applies to RAW images not: Here a photo export is absolutely necessary – as with other image processing as well.
Screenshots of Pixelmator Pro 2
Key Features of Pixelmator Pro 2
- Photo Editor
- Lightness – Perfect the lighting in your shots.
- Levels – Great adjustment for almost any photo as it’s designed to be both versatile and easy to use.
- Curves – Adjust almost every aspect of the lighting and colors in your shots with an incredible level of depth and precision.
- Selective Color – Easily adjust precise color ranges in your image, like the blues, yellows, or greens, without affecting any of the others.
- White Balance – Fix white balance in shots with unwanted color casts.
- Color Balance – Change the balance of all the colors in your photo by adjusting the intensity of red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
- Hue & Saturation – Shift all the colors in your image along the color spectrum, make colors richer and more brilliant, or adjust their vibrancy.
- Replace Color – Replace any color in your image with any other.
- Channel Mixer – Mix the balance of the red, green, and blue color channels to create intense color effects in your images.
- Black & White – Create beautiful black and white photography, even from your color photos.
- Vignette – Add an artistic vignette around photos to create a retro look or draw attention to your subjects.
- Color Monochrome – Turn all the colors in your image into shades of a single color.
- Sepia – Instantly give your photo an aged, vintage look by changing all the colors into shades of sepia.
- Invert – The Invert adjustment instantly inverts all the colors in your image in their opposite colors.
- Fade – Wash out the contrasts in your photo to give it a faded look.
- Sharpen – Quickly make all the details in your photo clearer by increasing overall sharpness.
- Grain – Add a touch of natural film grain to emulate the look of analog film in your digital photos.
- Drawer & Illustrator
- Full set of vector tools for creating resolution-independent designs
- Resolution Independent – No matter how much you resize each shape or even the entire vector designs.
- SVG Support – Open SVG files, edit their shapes and paths, and export while keeping all their vector data.
- Smart Shapes – Quickly add a star and various polygon shapes, arrows, speech bubbles, and other shapes to your compositions, then customize them in any way you want.
- Layer-based editing.
- Layer-Based Editing – Use simple building blocks – shape, text, and image layers – to create stunning compositions and designs.
- The Arrange tool – Automatically select layers by clicking them on the canvas, intelligently snap layers into position as you move them around, and even lets you align and distribute layers automatically.
- Layer Styles – Nondestructively customize the look of any layer in your image by adding fills, strokes, and shadows, or any combination of multiple styles.
- Painting Tool
- Beautiful Brushes – A stunning collection of over 100 handcrafted, dual texture brushes — choose from a dazzling array of gorgeous paintbrushes, watercolors, markers, pencils, crayons, basic brushes, and more.
- Pixel Tool – Automatically lines up each pixel you place on the canvas, no matter how big or small the pixels are.
- Graphics Tablets – Support for pressure sensitivity and tilt, you can paint, sketch, and draw just like you would on paper or a real-life canvas.
- Machine Learning Powered tool
- ML Enhance – Automatically enhance photos like a pro photographer.
- ML Super Resolution – Magically increase the resolution of images while preserving sharpness and details.
- ML Match Colors – Quickly and easily match the colors and style of any photo.
- ML Denoise – Effortlessly remove camera noise and image compression artifacts from photos.
- Quick Selection Tool -Quickly make accurate selections with ease.
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Operating Systems: macOS 10.14 Mojave or later.
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download Pixelmator Pro 2 Trial for Mac here. This all-in-one desgin tool by Pixelmator Team has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.
Pixelmator Pro 2 is available for $39.99. But, through THESOFTWARE.SHOP, You can get Pixelmator Pro 2 Full Version license for FREE in the Giveaway tab below. This offer is available for a limited time!
Pixelmator Pro 2 Giveaway is available now FREE for a limited time
Please note that once you signed in, do not close this page. You will be shown how to get this offer for free.
Also, check out the latest software giveaways that are available here on the software giveaway page.
– All prices shown here are in listed USD (United States Dollar).
– Such promotional programs are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
– Data may vary based on different systems or computers.
Thanks for reading Pixelmator Pro 2 Review & Enjoy the discount coupon. Please Report if Pixelmator Pro 2 Full Version Giveaway has a problem such as expired, broken link, sold out, etc while the deal still exists.